I want lots of monies too!!!!! Pick up the phone with your hands and not with the nails.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-14-15 01:35 PM
    Seriously people, if something is chipped off it is the owner's fault for not spending extra money on a case?
    YES!
    05-14-15 03:49 PM
    I used to have a feature phone, I loved it to bits and it stayed in pristine condition almost its entire life. Then one day I was walking along, pulled out my phone and for whatever reason it decided to slip out of my hand like butter. It bounced off of a couple of concrete paving slabs and scuffed the hell out of the otherwise perfect finish.

After two years of keeping it looking like a new phone it was all gone in a split second. Since then I've always bought a case for my phones. Something as expensive (I consider it expensive) and as good looking as a Blackberry Classic... I'd be mortified if I dinged it off a curb or scratched the rear camera lens. Cases all the way!
    andy957 likes this.
    05-14-15 04:10 PM
    Phone drops suck. I will at some point drop this device. Posting always leaves an opening for a reply. I am happy with the phone, quality of materials and assembly.

Every time a case question or post comes up, I read this and smile:

So yesterday I made a comment about how the hot woman at the office doesn�t use a case for her phone and how that turned me on because I do the same thing. Well much to my surprise people actually thought that was crazy. And I�m not going to lie, I expected far more out of people. I expect some women and old people to do this but men from 18-81 should never under any circumstance use a case on their phone.

You think Steve Jobs made the iPhone for someone to put a case on it? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now. You think I want to cover up that cool chrome/metallic look? You think I want to hide the reflective apple? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now.

You think I want everyone to think I own a Nokia or a Samsung like some gross sales person? **** no. I need to feel my phone. Skin on metal. When I drop my phone I want it to hurt, hurt bad. That split second when your phone slips out of your hand and you know there is nothing you can do about it?

That�s the most exhilarating moment in my life. It's like putting a bet down on the roulette wheel waiting for the ball to drop, dropping your limit on pull tabs, twice. Pure, unadulterated,* Adrenaline. Why would I give that up? If you had a choice to use a condom or not would you wrap up? What about if someone offered you a fork to eat a slice of pizza? Would you take it? **** no.

Putting a case on your phone is subtraction by addition. *If you're worried about breaking your phone then you can't afford to own it. Putting a case on your phone just announces to the world that you're living outside your means.

And I know people are going to say this is me being a hardo. That it's the same line of thinking as not using a*shopping cart, or being awesome at spreadsheets, but it's not. This is about being aa adult and taking care of your possessions. About having consequences when you **** up. You think it's a coincidence that every single girl on planet earth uses a cell phone case? Its chick mentality. Whoops my phone slipped. Oh my god I dropped my phone, how silly! I left my phone in a cab for the 2,382th time last night LOL.* O.M.G. I dropped my phone in a glass of wine! **** that. My phone and I have an intimate relationship. You know that kid in college who was clearly fed everything on a silver spoon growing up? Scared of minorities. No life experience. Never changed a flat tire. Soft baby hands. That�s what a phone that�s been in a case is like. Just a soft *****. The world is a ****ty place. Life sucks. Why have your phone think any different?

So go ahead and put a case on your phone, just know some folks are judging you as a person. You�re weak and irresponsible. And that�s not just me talking, that�s the whole world.

Posted via  Classic.
    l found this hilarious, actually. You're so wrapped up in your own ideals that you can't just let people go about their lives in peace. Someday you'll learn that most things in life are so trivial and not worth caring about, but for now you can continue obsessing over, and judging, people who in fact, either don't know you exist or don't give a **** about you. I used to live a life like that, and let me tell you buddy, it's a long, hard life of loneliness and sadness. That's coming from a 21-year old.
    05-14-15 04:26 PM
    Dat diamond ring yo

Posted via CB10
    Screw the ring ... I'm wondering what kind of ting's those hands with those nails can DO to get that ring
    eji930 likes this.
    05-14-15 05:44 PM
    Screw the ring ... I'm wondering what kind of ting's those hands with those nails can DO to get that ring
    I'm thinking they could get dipped in some sour cream and maybe some bacon and cheese for an on the go snack.
    Supa_Fly1, andy957 and eji930 like this.
    05-14-15 05:55 PM
    Acting like the phone is defective. It still works. Also didn't know women still rocked them long *** nails tho...
    05-15-15 12:03 AM
    Seriously, why the bottom piece has to be plastic though? Is it related to the antenna reception? Both iphone and galaxy have plastics running around their aluminum casings too.
    Yes, it's for reception. Remember the whole "you're holding it wrong" response to reception issues people were having with the iPhone 4 (or was it 4S)? That was a direct result of having the aluminum frame going all the way around the phone covering all the surface area on the sides. The radio was being blocked by the metal band.

So at the end of the day, it's not a build quality issue so much as a utility issue. This isn't something that was overlooked. You weren't using a case (I don't either, and I understand the risk involved in that), and you dropped it on the plastic chin at the bottom. You shouldn't be surprised that there is some cosmetic damage.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    05-15-15 05:55 AM
    Forget the phone. How do you wipe your *** with those nails?

Posted via CB10
    Carefully

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 06:26 AM
    I was wondering who was going to ask.
    It's the first thing I thought of lol

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 06:43 AM
    Phone drops suck. I will at some point drop this device. Posting always leaves an opening for a reply. I am happy with the phone, quality of materials and assembly.

Every time a case question or post comes up, I read this and smile:

So yesterday I made a comment about how the hot woman at the office doesn�t use a case for her phone and how that turned me on because I do the same thing. Well much to my surprise people actually thought that was crazy. And I�m not going to lie, I expected far more out of people. I expect some women and old people to do this but men from 18-81 should never under any circumstance use a case on their phone.

You think Steve Jobs made the iPhone for someone to put a case on it? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now. You think I want to cover up that cool chrome/metallic look? You think I want to hide the reflective apple? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now.

You think I want everyone to think I own a Nokia or a Samsung like some gross sales person? **** no. I need to feel my phone. Skin on metal. When I drop my phone I want it to hurt, hurt bad. That split second when your phone slips out of your hand and you know there is nothing you can do about it?

That�s the most exhilarating moment in my life. It's like putting a bet down on the roulette wheel waiting for the ball to drop, dropping your limit on pull tabs, twice. Pure, unadulterated,* Adrenaline. Why would I give that up? If you had a choice to use a condom or not would you wrap up? What about if someone offered you a fork to eat a slice of pizza? Would you take it? **** no.

Putting a case on your phone is subtraction by addition. *If you're worried about breaking your phone then you can't afford to own it. Putting a case on your phone just announces to the world that you're living outside your means.

And I know people are going to say this is me being a hardo. That it's the same line of thinking as not using a*shopping cart, or being awesome at spreadsheets, but it's not. This is about being aa adult and taking care of your possessions. About having consequences when you **** up. You think it's a coincidence that every single girl on planet earth uses a cell phone case? Its chick mentality. Whoops my phone slipped. Oh my god I dropped my phone, how silly! I left my phone in a cab for the 2,382th time last night LOL.* O.M.G. I dropped my phone in a glass of wine! **** that. My phone and I have an intimate relationship. You know that kid in college who was clearly fed everything on a silver spoon growing up? Scared of minorities. No life experience. Never changed a flat tire. Soft baby hands. That�s what a phone that�s been in a case is like. Just a soft *****. The world is a ****ty place. Life sucks. Why have your phone think any different?

So go ahead and put a case on your phone, just know some folks are judging you as a person. You�re weak and irresponsible. And that�s not just me talking, that�s the whole world.

Posted via  Classic.
    That is some of the most sexist, judgemental BS I've read in a long time.

FYI? I have ovaries and a ****** and carry two phones...neither with cases. And that includes an iPhone 6+. Do I own cases? Sure. Do I use them? No.

If you seriously judge people by what cellphone they use and if it has a case, it says more about the kind of person you are than what kind of person they are. Hint. It says nothing good.
    eji930 likes this.
    05-15-15 07:13 AM
    I have dropped my bold pearl 8130 down the stairs of the subway (when I was with a CDMA carrier), it did not have a case. ******* is rugged. Then my BlackBerry bold 9700 screen down (fell off a fence, my stupidity), replaced the screen, always used a case and holster since that happened.

BlackBerry Bold 9900 (lent to a friend) has a case too. My Q10 has a $3 case from ebay, and it fits snug in a BlackBerry bold Era holster. The classic however, i'll be waiting a mere 20 days for the case to arrive. Haven't gotten a holster for it yet, but it fits in the same holster my Q10 does, but it's 1 inch over the sides and backing.

I rarely drop my devices, I hate it when it happens. But I wouldn't replace it if it did get a scratch. Also, screen protectors are your life saver!

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 01:28 PM
    Forget the phone. How do you wipe your *** with those nails?

Posted via CB10
    Lmao! Very easily my man loves it back there

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-15-15 04:45 PM
    Lo yall are too silly my nails don't effect my grip or the balms of my fingertips n hands dottos lol I was sweating profusely when I came in like a wrecking ball

05-15-15 04:48 PM
    Likewise.... nightmares.
    Honestly OP, all I can see in your pics are those talons of yours, it seems like an incredibly odd way to show the damage on your phone.
    Odd? Lol people and their relative choice of words - I thought this was a blackberry forum I thought higher intellectual beings roamed.

I held the phone in my hand, snapped picture with my other phone while walking home seconds after I dropped it to share......some of your comments are funny, but some of you are...........well

05-15-15 04:54 PM
    Hahahhahahaaha hush! He's the jealous type

Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    05-15-15 04:56 PM
    Acting like the phone is defective. It still works. Also didn't know women still rocked them long *** nails tho...
    I'm grown and an individual lol what a dumb generalization you made lol. I don't rock anything my nails are just long Mr

05-15-15 04:58 PM
    Lmao! Very easily my man loves it back there

I wish I could put a double like on that answer!!!!.....lol.....
    05-15-15 05:27 PM
    When does it cease to be fun and turn into male chauvinistic bullying? Enough please.
    05-16-15 11:53 AM
    Please, please, please cut your nail this is yuck

CB10 - Q10
    andy957 likes this.
    05-16-15 12:11 PM
    Please, please, please cut your nail this is yuck

CB10 - Q10
    I wondered when somebody was going to say that!

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    moegh likes this.
    05-16-15 02:38 PM
    Why is this thread even still going?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 02:53 PM
    Why is this thread even still going?

Posted via CB10
    Because some people have no better things to do...

Posted via my awesome Classic
    05-16-15 04:06 PM
73 123