Forget the phone. How do you wipe your *** with those nails?

Posted via CB10
    I was wondering who was going to ask.
    Carl Estes and eji930 like this.
    05-13-15 02:21 PM
    Yea I have the holster I haven't dropped a device in years! Yesterday during my walk the sweat must have connected to my phone and I tried to catch it but failed miserably I wanted to cry.............is it terrible i'm going to eventually buy another one in a few weeks lmao I hate scratches

Lol! Yes I Am sure my nails aren't the issue

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    I hear u! I do have a cheap case for when I walk my dog. I am not coordinated enuff to juggle it all. And ditto about scratches!

Posted via CB10
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 02:53 PM
    Seriously, why the bottom piece has to be plastic though? Is it related to the antenna reception? Both iphone and galaxy have plastics running around their aluminum casings too.
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 03:06 PM
    I have the holster, me sharing my drop experience was just that the content and main point of my thread was the disparity that the full device isn't covered with steel metal +

My nails have nothing to do with dropping my phone lmao what a dummy

I bet you dropped it while trying to get it out of the holster with those nails of yours.
    NikoB82 likes this.
    05-13-15 03:06 PM
    Doesn't matter what the phone is made of. Just DO NOT drop it!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    05-13-15 03:29 PM
    Oh, you're still alive. Didn't you say you were putting all your money in RIM's stock when the Playbook came out, around the same time you put in so much effort to dismiss Windows Phone as a threat to BlackBerry. Your country must have very good social policies in order for homeless people to have internet access.
    Get a life and get a real job. Trolling is not a job.
    05-13-15 03:42 PM
    Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 03:43 PM
    Phone drops suck. I will at some point drop this device. Posting always leaves an opening for a reply. I am happy with the phone, quality of materials and assembly.

Every time a case question or post comes up, I read this and smile:

So yesterday I made a comment about how the hot woman at the office doesn�t use a case for her phone and how that turned me on because I do the same thing. Well much to my surprise people actually thought that was crazy. And I�m not going to lie, I expected far more out of people. I expect some women and old people to do this but men from 18-81 should never under any circumstance use a case on their phone.

You think Steve Jobs made the iPhone for someone to put a case on it? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now. You think I want to cover up that cool chrome/metallic look? You think I want to hide the reflective apple? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now.

You think I want everyone to think I own a Nokia or a Samsung like some gross sales person? **** no. I need to feel my phone. Skin on metal. When I drop my phone I want it to hurt, hurt bad. That split second when your phone slips out of your hand and you know there is nothing you can do about it?

That�s the most exhilarating moment in my life. It's like putting a bet down on the roulette wheel waiting for the ball to drop, dropping your limit on pull tabs, twice. Pure, unadulterated,* Adrenaline. Why would I give that up? If you had a choice to use a condom or not would you wrap up? What about if someone offered you a fork to eat a slice of pizza? Would you take it? **** no.

Putting a case on your phone is subtraction by addition. *If you're worried about breaking your phone then you can't afford to own it. Putting a case on your phone just announces to the world that you're living outside your means.

And I know people are going to say this is me being a hardo. That it's the same line of thinking as not using a*shopping cart, or being awesome at spreadsheets, but it's not. This is about being aa adult and taking care of your possessions. About having consequences when you **** up. You think it's a coincidence that every single girl on planet earth uses a cell phone case? Its chick mentality. Whoops my phone slipped. Oh my god I dropped my phone, how silly! I left my phone in a cab for the 2,382th time last night LOL.* O.M.G. I dropped my phone in a glass of wine! **** that. My phone and I have an intimate relationship. You know that kid in college who was clearly fed everything on a silver spoon growing up? Scared of minorities. No life experience. Never changed a flat tire. Soft baby hands. That�s what a phone that�s been in a case is like. Just a soft *****. The world is a ****ty place. Life sucks. Why have your phone think any different?

So go ahead and put a case on your phone, just know some folks are judging you as a person. You�re weak and irresponsible. And that�s not just me talking, that�s the whole world.

Posted via  Classic.
    La Emperor and RexdaleNap like this.
    05-13-15 03:57 PM
    I have to ask this I just can't helped myself! Do you pay someone to wipe for you? (I asked my sister this before lmao)

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 04:04 PM
    I find the criticisms and irrelevant questions a little harsh and unsettling. From what I gather, OP just wanted to show what happened to the materials on the Classic after an unfortunate drop, vent a little and make a suggestion. A Metal band unless like the frame of Passport (which I do agree metal is sweet here) may have looked dented, beat up, or at least scratched too imo like the S6 Edge drop test videos I seen. I have been using my phone without a case. I had the not so good moment of having it fall from my pocket and getting some damage too. it sucks for a while and yea that's why there are cases and screen protectors as obviously most current smartphones and what they're made of are at least susceptible to cosmetic damage, but I like the materials uncovered . All and all, unless they start making phones with scratch proof screens in a housing like a rubber ball, its all about personal choice or preference..
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 07:27 PM
    Ouch. I would lose a little sleep over that lol.
    05-13-15 07:33 PM
    Dude it's about the nails.

I've had trouble sleeping.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 08:55 PM
    i dropped my iphone 5 once, you know the all aluminum one? well it chipped and dinged just like yours. I wish I had a picture before I sold it. So it doesnt matter what material it is. if it drops and lands on a rough surface, you are going to get dinged
    Carl Estes, bp2k7 and eji930 like this.
    05-13-15 09:47 PM
    Yuck! I feel so cheateAttachment 352642Attachment 352643d they should have used steel all around!!!! I want my monies back lol

Scars chips and blemishes all give your device�Character!
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 11:08 PM
    Doesn't your nails get in the way while you type? Anywho sorry about your nai..i mean Classic!

Posted via CB10
    NikoB82 likes this.
    05-14-15 02:19 AM
    Yuck! I feel so cheateAttachment 352642Attachment 352643d they should have used steel all around!!!! I want my monies back lol

Pissed! Dropped my device-images.jpg

How do you handle your phone like that?
    05-14-15 04:28 AM
    Are you attempting to surgically repair the phone with those knives? Lol just teasing
    eji930 likes this.
    05-14-15 04:41 AM
    Dude it's about the nails.

I've had trouble sleeping.

Posted via CB10
    Likewise.... nightmares.
    Honestly OP, all I can see in your pics are those talons of yours, it seems like an incredibly odd way to show the damage on your phone.
    andy957 likes this.
    05-14-15 05:21 AM
    Phone drops suck. I will at some point drop this device. Posting always leaves an opening for a reply. I am happy with the phone, quality of materials and assembly.

So yesterday I made a comment about how the hot woman at the office doesn’t use a case for her phone and how that turned me on because I do the same thing. Well much to my surprise people actually thought that was crazy. And I’m not going to lie, I expected far more out of people. I expect some women and old people to do this but men from 18-81 should never under any circumstance use a case on their phone.

You think Steve Jobs made the iPhone for someone to put a case on it? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that’s not the point right now. You think I want to cover up that cool chrome/metallic look? You think I want to hide the reflective apple? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that’s not the point right now.

You think I want everyone to think I own a Nokia or a Samsung like some gross sales person? **** no. I need to feel my phone. Skin on metal. When I drop my phone I want it to hurt, hurt bad. That split second when your phone slips out of your hand and you know there is nothing you can do about it?

That’s the most exhilarating moment in my life. It's like putting a bet down on the roulette wheel waiting for the ball to drop, dropping your limit on pull tabs, twice. Pure, unadulterated,* Adrenaline. Why would I give that up? If you had a choice to use a condom or not would you wrap up? What about if someone offered you a fork to eat a slice of pizza? Would you take it? **** no.

Putting a case on your phone is subtraction by addition. *If you're worried about breaking your phone then you can't afford to own it. Putting a case on your phone just announces to the world that you're living outside your means.

And I know people are going to say this is me being a hardo. That it's the same line of thinking as not using a*shopping cart, or being awesome at spreadsheets, but it's not. This is about being aa adult and taking care of your possessions. About having consequences when you **** up. You think it's a coincidence that every single girl on planet earth uses a cell phone case? Its chick mentality. Whoops my phone slipped. Oh my god I dropped my phone, how silly! I left my phone in a cab for the 2,382th time last night LOL.* O.M.G. I dropped my phone in a glass of wine! **** that. My phone and I have an intimate relationship. You know that kid in college who was clearly fed everything on a silver spoon growing up? Scared of minorities. No life experience. Never changed a flat tire. Soft baby hands. That’s what a phone that’s been in a case is like. Just a soft *****. The world is a ****ty place. Life sucks. Why have your phone think any different?

So go ahead and put a case on your phone, just know some folks are judging you as a person. You’re weak and irresponsible. And that’s not just me talking, that’s the whole world.

Posted via  Classic.
    This is by far the most deluded and pointless post I have ever seen on the internet.

Plus I see how you're fishing for likes by adding insults to Apple.....why do this?
    westiewanderer likes this.
    05-14-15 05:54 AM
    Ouch! I dropped my Passport from the top O my VW Bus camping this weekend, onto a rock. The Passport fared better than your classic, I think because the sharp corner diminishes the surface damage. Still, never fun!
    05-14-15 07:20 AM
    At least your screen didn't break
    05-14-15 07:44 AM
    This is by far the most deluded and pointless post I have ever seen on the internet.

Plus I see how you're fishing for likes by adding insults to Apple.....why do this?

Truth can hurt.

Posted via  Classic.
    05-14-15 09:17 AM
    Scars chips and blemishes all give your device�Character!
    I know what you mean... my z30 has tiny little nicks along the edge: when I run my ringer along the edge I can feel them... but they're invisible.

OP I feel your pain, that is a nasty mark on you beloved BB.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 09:33 AM
    My nails have nothing to do with dropping my phone lmao what a dummy

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE[/QUOTE]

The name calling isn't necessary. And they are right a case would help. They even sale cases that came with the holster so you should look into that.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 11:45 AM

So yesterday I made a comment about how the hot woman at the office doesn�t use a case for her phone and how that turned me on because I do the same thing. Well much to my surprise people actually thought that was crazy. And I�m not going to lie, I expected far more out of people. I expect some women and old people to do this but men from 18-81 should never under any circumstance use a case on their phone.

You think Steve Jobs made the iPhone for someone to put a case on it? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now. You think I want to cover up that cool chrome/metallic look? You think I want to hide the reflective apple? Well yeah because it's a piece of ****, but that�s not the point right now.

That�s the most exhilarating moment in my life. It's like putting a bet down on the roulette wheel waiting for the ball to drop, dropping your limit on pull tabs, twice. Pure, unadulterated,* Adrenaline. Why would I give that up? If you had a choice to use a condom or not would you wrap up? What about if someone offered you a fork to eat a slice of pizza? Would you take it? **** no.

And I know people are going to say this is me being a hardo. That it's the same line of thinking as not using a*shopping cart, or being awesome at spreadsheets, but it's not. This is about being aa adult and taking care of your possessions. About having consequences when you **** up. You think it's a coincidence that every single girl on planet earth uses a cell phone case? Its chick mentality. Whoops my phone slipped. Oh my god I dropped my phone, how silly! I left my phone in a cab for the 2,382th time last night LOL.* O.M.G. I dropped my phone in a glass of wine! **** that. My phone and I have an intimate relationship. You know that kid in college who was clearly fed everything on a silver spoon growing up? Scared of minorities. No life experience. Never changed a flat tire. Soft baby hands. That�s what a phone that�s been in a case is like. Just a soft *****. The world is a ****ty place. Life sucks. Why have your phone think any different?

So go ahead and put a case on your phone, just know some folks are judging you as a person. You�re weak and irresponsible. And that�s not just me talking, that�s the whole world.

Posted via  Classic.

Pissed! Dropped my device-list-people.jpg

Posted via my awesome Classic
    TinMan555, MC_A_DOT and reeneebob like this.
    05-14-15 12:03 PM
73 123