Yuck! I feel so cheatePissed! Dropped my device-uploadfromtaptalk1431498095523.jpgPissed! Dropped my device-uploadfromtaptalk1431498109269.jpgd they should have used steel all around!!!! I want my monies back lol

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-13-15 01:21 AM
    Yuck! I feel so cheateClick image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431498095523.jpg 
Views:	4368 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	352642Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431498109269.jpg 
Views:	4358 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	352643d they should have used steel all around!!!! I want my monies back lol

Sorry about your Classic!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm super interested in your typing experience with those impressive nails #ultimatereachability
    eji930 and andy957 like this.
    05-13-15 02:30 AM
    Dat diamond ring yo

Posted via CB10
    Omahahaha, eji930, Flatman and 1 others like this.
    05-13-15 02:53 AM
    Sorry about your classic

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 06:01 AM
    Battlewounds are result of no case. I don't case my phone either. Chance we take. Could be a broken screen. Side scratch is not so bad.

Posted via CB10
    eji930, Pcmx and Jrox74 like this.
    05-13-15 06:41 AM
    How do u text with those nails? Impressive. Sorry about the accident. I carry my phone naked too. But have my phone warranted against drops and spills thru Squaretrade.

Posted via CB10
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 06:56 AM
    Are you sure you didn't scratch off your device with those Samurai nails

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 07:03 AM
    Battlewounds are result of no case. I don't case my phone either. Chance we take. Could be a broken screen. Side scratch is not so bad.

Posted via CB10
    Pretty much... can't blame Blackberry for you not using a case, no more than you can blame Ford if you don't wear your seatbelt and fly through the windshield. Accidents, they do happen.
    NikoB82 and Carl Estes like this.
    05-13-15 07:12 AM
    Only one to blame is yourself. Don't buy a proper case you can expect damage..
    Omahahaha and Carl Estes like this.
    05-13-15 07:18 AM
    Maybe if you cut your nails, you could hold onto the phone better. Plus buy a case.
    05-13-15 07:20 AM
    Seriously people, if something is chipped off it is the owner's fault for not spending extra money on a case?

Everytime people ask about build quality, there are bound to be dozens after dozens of responses about how they ran over their phones with trucks or how the phone fell out in a highway. And then when somebody's phone is actually chipped because it fell out in normal day-to-day scenario, suddenly, everyone starts targeting the victim and blames her for not buying a case.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 07:35 AM
    Even a thin case would have saved that from happening. Sucks
    NikoB82 likes this.
    05-13-15 07:41 AM
    Sorry about your phone. I use the case from BB that looks just like the phone other than the metal edges are covered. I have had it on since day one and I'm used to it now. And on the front you can still see the metal surround.
    05-13-15 10:07 AM
    Seriously people, if something is chipped off it is the owner's fault for not spending extra money on a case?

Everytime people ask about build quality, there are bound to be dozens after dozens of responses about how they ran over their phones with trucks or how the phone fell out in a highway. And then when somebody's phone is actually chipped because it fell out in normal day-to-day scenario, suddenly, everyone starts targeting the victim and blames her for not buying a case.
    Enlighten us, what do you expect to happen to a phone, a camera, a laptop, a TV, a glass when it's dropped? Sure, people say the phone fell out on the highway or they drove over it but it doesn't remain in perfect condition.
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    05-13-15 10:24 AM
    Enlighten us, what do you expect to happen to a phone, a camera, a laptop, a TV, a glass when it's dropped? Sure, people say the phone fell out on the highway or they drove over it but it doesn't remain in perfect condition.
    Oh, you're still alive. Didn't you say you were putting all your money in RIM's stock when the Playbook came out, around the same time you put in so much effort to dismiss Windows Phone as a threat to BlackBerry. Your country must have very good social policies in order for homeless people to have internet access.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-13-15 10:32 AM

ID:	352643d they should have used steel all around!!!! I want my monies back lol

All steel would be cool for that slider thats coming out! I feel ur pain, I dropped mine the first week, but I was lucky since it fell on the back. A small scratch but I was def pissed! Learned my lesson, bought several diff cases in diff styles/colors.
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 11:21 AM
    Sorry about your Classic!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm super interested in your typing experience with those impressive nails #ultimatereachability
    Lol I have good health I was told that's why they grow out so long.My WPM was 66 last time I checked it

05-13-15 01:20 PM
    How do u text with those nails? Impressive. Sorry about the accident. I carry my phone naked too. But have my phone warranted against drops and spills thru Squaretrade.

Posted via CB10
    Yea I have the holster I haven't dropped a device in years! Yesterday during my walk the sweat must have connected to my phone and I tried to catch it but failed miserably I wanted to cry.............is it terrible i'm going to eventually buy another one in a few weeks lmao I hate scratches

Posted via CB10
    Lol! Yes I Am sure my nails aren't the issue

Pcmx likes this.
    05-13-15 01:24 PM
    Pretty much... can't blame Blackberry for you not using a case, no more than you can blame Ford if you don't wear your seatbelt and fly through the windshield. Accidents, they do happen.
    I don't blame them because I dropped my phone.........I do however wish they used the metal all. The way around, it can be done many devices have full metal chassis/casings/frames and it's cheap plastic too! Like a dog chewed it -_-

05-13-15 01:26 PM
    Maybe if you cut your nails, you could hold onto the phone better. Plus buy a case.
    I have the holster, me sharing my drop experience was just that the content and main point of my thread was the disparity that the full device isn't covered with steel metal +

Only one to blame is yourself. Don't buy a proper case you can expect damage..
    My nails have nothing to do with dropping my phone lmao what a dummy

05-13-15 01:29 PM
    Cut your nails

Posted using the amazing BlackBerry Classic.
    andy957 likes this.
    05-13-15 01:34 PM
    Let me make myself clear I am not complaining that I dropped my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can buy another one brand new whenever I want if this chip annoys me enough

You go ahead and buy a case that's your prerogative! I use the carry holster and it works fine and when talking it's obviously out the holster, sidebar I wonder if the device would fit in a holster with a case on it

Listen I think the manufacture should include a case but that says a lot about build quality - I had a super heavy duty case on my Note 4....it eventually didn't feel like a note 4 anymore...gradually I started only using the case when I was not home to buying the Seido holster, long story short putting a case on the device takes away it's appeal and I rather use my devices naked to truly enjoy my experience, since it wasn't clear the purpose of my thread was to say I wish RIM would have used steel all around that's all. Also if your device falls hard enough case or no case it will be damaged so stop making such a lame argument, you case your phone and drop it the edges are saved but you cracked your screen....oh wait your case didn't save you what now? It just takes the right touch, * 2ft fall cracks screen *5ft fall does nothing.......We want high quality build materials!!

kebule likes this.
    05-13-15 01:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Samurai nails. Loool

Posted via CB10
    dblekberi, theonecid and andy957 like this.
    05-13-15 01:41 PM

Forget the phone. How do you wipe your *** with those nails?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 01:42 PM
    Let me make myself clear I am not complaining that I dropped my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can buy another one brand new whenever I want if this chip annoys me enough

You go ahead and buy a case that's your prerogative! I use the carry holster and it works fine and when talking it's obviously out the holster, sidebar I wonder if the device would fit in a holster with a case on it

Listen I think the manufacture should include a case but that says a lot about build quality - I had a super heavy duty case on my Note 4....it eventually didn't feel like a note 4 anymore...gradually I started only using the case when I was not home to buying the Seido holster, long story short putting a case on the device takes away it's appeal and I rather use my devices naked to truly enjoy my experience, since it wasn't clear the purpose of my thread was to say I wish RIM would have used steel all around that's all. Also if your device falls hard enough case or no case it will be damaged so stop making such a lame argument, you case your phone and drop it the edges are saved but you cracked your screen....oh wait your case didn't save you what now? It just takes the right touch, * 2ft fall cracks screen *5ft fall does nothing.......We want high quality build materials!!

I feel u about the phone not fitting in a holster with a case together! That's exactly how I dropped mine..after getting tired of pulling and tugging on the phone to get it out of the OEM holster w/ a case on it, I took off the case. The same damn day I took the case off, I pulled the phone out of the case, and BAM..right on the concrete! I eventually found another holster that would hold the phone WITH case and w/o a struggle to get it out. Let me know if you are interested in the holster I found and I'll post the link.. good luck on ur phone with the ugly scratch..j/k

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    eji930 likes this.
    05-13-15 02:11 PM
73 123