Just grabbed a new Classic never used from a guy who won it a work. Mine melted the USB and I was out of town. Luckily I had my backup Q10 to get through. Found this one phone on kijiji in the city I am working. Locked to rodgers though. So I finally was able to meet and grab it. The unlock came in 2 days which was sweet. My first one I purchased was well used but locked to telus and took a week to get an unlock. Going back to Q10 was fun but wow I found I missed the belt which I can be quoted to say was not needed on the phone. Love the larger screen too. So I also ordered a new USB for the old one and will switch it out when I get home. I tried hard to convince myself to just get the keyone but 600 or 150 for a phone that does what I want so easy. My tablet gives me enough android to keep the temptation down. So brand new phone happy with the decision still a bb10 hold out.
    I have the odd complaint but it's worthless to mention. We got it as good as bb10 will ever be. Have a good Day I am with my new phone up and running.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and coffee-turtle like this.
    11-30-17 12:54 PM
    Congratulations
    11-30-17 02:36 PM
    Just grabbed a new Classic never used from a guy who won it a work. Mine melted the USB and I was out of town. Luckily I had my backup Q10 to get through. Found this one phone on kijiji in the city I am working. Locked to rodgers though. So I finally was able to meet and grab it. The unlock came in 2 days which was sweet. My first one I purchased was well used but locked to telus and took a week to get an unlock. Going back to Q10 was fun but wow I found I missed the belt which I can be quoted to say was not needed on the phone. Love the larger screen too. So I also ordered a new USB for the old one and will switch it out when I get home. I tried hard to convince myself to just get the keyone but 600 or 150 for a phone that does what I want so easy. My tablet gives me enough android to keep the temptation down. So brand new phone happy with the decision still a bb10 hold out.
    I have the odd complaint but it's worthless to mention. We got it as good as bb10 will ever be. Have a good Day I am with my new phone up and running.

Posted via CB10
    That's an awesome story! Glad you found it and was able to get your hands on one. I fell in love with my Passport SE, but before that I had a Q10. I still wished I got the Classic back then. I use the KeyOne now and love it, but miss BB10 OS still.
    By the way, KeyOne is only around $400 brand new, as a side point.
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Un...UvbUpU13083293
    11-30-17 02:42 PM
    Yes 400 US. I'm just a cheap bugger and will get a keyone at some point. Price is coming down here and there. Just hard to switch for the sake of switching. I honestly see no advantage to me other then I would have something different. I typed on a friend's keyone and he tried mine. Said he liked it better and so do I. Of course I would get used to the feel of keyone but if not broke keep going or find more used ones. Haha.

In reality I think I want the keyone mostly for the camera. This is OK but I've seen newer phones have pretty sweet cameras.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-17 03:10 PM
    Good to hear about your new classic. I was looking out for a good one on the bay until I stumbled upon the passport which I'm really happy with and may even go for a classic if a good condition one catches my eye

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 11:16 AM
    Some shops here in Russia still have brand new classics. And they could send one abroad. Just FYI.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 12:10 PM
    To OP: congratulations! Classic is a really great device. Love it to death.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 12:11 PM