Hello everyone,

As someone has mentioned before, there was a pretty good deal on the classic in Germany (55 euros) and I bought one.
    But there's one thing about the phone that is really annoying. Every time I press the back button there is a creaking sound..actually the whole area around the trackpad is creaking when I go with my finger over it. Is this normal or should I return the phone? I could live with it if this is normal...but I want another one if my phone is faulty.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-04-17 07:29 PM
    The creaking sound is actually a built in retro progressive feature. Grow a beard, put on your skinny jeans (cuffs rolled), get a plaid long sleeve shirt, smoke a tobacco pipe (optional), and talk about how the world is stupid while making sure that everyone hears the creak as you shop for lentils and organic cage free honey. You can thank me later.
    LSDBerry likes this.
    12-04-17 07:36 PM
    Have you removed a protective film from trackpad?
    12-05-17 02:33 AM
    The creaking sound is actually a built in retro progressive feature. Grow a beard, put on your skinny jeans (cuffs rolled), get a plaid long sleeve shirt, smoke a tobacco pipe (optional), and talk about how the world is stupid while making sure that everyone hears the creak as you shop for lentils and organic cage free honey. You can thank me later.
    I love skinny jeans! But no thank you..no beard for me. I'm female.

Have you removed a protective film from trackpad?
    Yes, I have.
    The whole plastic part between the screen and the keyboard is kinda wobbly..At first I thought this was normal so that the buttons could actually be pressed. But the sound is really annoying and probably not normal for a phone that used to be so expensive.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-05-17 05:37 AM