I woke up yesterday to find several contacts in my phone were deleted. Texts with the phone numbers were saved so I was able to go back and add them, but who knows how many are gone that I don't know about. Yet. Any idea why this would happen?
    04-20-16 02:26 AM
    Weren't they just merged ?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 02:31 AM
    Weren't they just merged ?

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Merged with what? I've only had the phone for about a month. I thought at first it was just numbers missing from Facebook contacts, but some numbers were ones I entered in personally, like my mom's. I can't think of any reason it deleted some and not others. When I pulled up my text messages half of them showed who they were from (people still in my contacts) and others were just the numbers (deleted from my contacts).

So far this phone has been a real pain. It doesn't save any calls in the call log and today I had 2 voice mail messages but the numbers didn't show up in the call log either. I guess I could be missing calls left and right and unless they leave a voicemail I won't know about it. Part of me wants to give up and go back to my Bold but I'm trying to hang in there.
    04-22-16 07:08 PM
    In the contacts app options, there is one where you can decide if similar contacts shall be merged automatically. It's on by default, and when they merge, some of them esem to disappear. Try to deactive this option, and they might appear again.
    05-02-16 01:40 PM