Hi all,

I wonder if anybody would know why I'm getting random phantom vibration notifications, sometimes 1, sometimes 2 in sequence, when I use Talk2Watch Pro with my classic and a Pebble Steel watch.

I've used it with a Passport back when you had to also use the Hub2Watch app as well and never had the problem. Is it because I'm not using the 2nd app? It seems to work OK without it otherwise.

Also have a Priv (I know, different animal - doesn't need Talk2Watch app) so I think I know how to set it up. I've checked all the settings both on the watch and in the app and can't find what might be sending a vibration notification to the watch. No message (they all do work OK when there is one), no notification, just the vibration pulses every 10 minutes or so.

Any ideas.

Thanks.
    04-11-17 11:59 AM
    Doesn't look like anyone else has had this problem, but just thought I'd mention that I found the cause. It seems to be the watchface I had downloaded to the watch. Found it hard to believe but now that I'm using a different one the problem has gone away.
    04-15-17 10:39 AM
    I had the same issue. I noticed it was a setting in the watchface to vibrate every 15 min

Posted via Red BlackBerry Passport
    04-15-17 11:43 AM
    It seemed to be a regular time like that. I thought I had looked at every option but didn't see that one.
    04-16-17 09:46 AM