02-11-15 11:30 AM
87 ... 234
tools
    If specs were everything then the iPhone wouldn't sell.... And what is the iPhone a consumer device.... You can ask 98 percent of iPhone users what specs they have on their phone they couldnt tell you.... They care about the experience and software and ease of use and how everything works despite the specs my friend. They care about apps.... Camera... And accessories... IPhone users.... And how it integrates with their other apple products sometimes.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    How did a thread based on android phone customers turn into iphone customers? I was telling about Android customers.
    And you think iPhone customers buy it for the OS, features and all?
    That's bullcrap!, they buy it for the bitten apple logo at the back of the device! Even if it had DOS, people would still buy it and create another record!

Posted via Q10
    12-19-14 08:38 PM
    That being said why does ravensword.... Spider unlimited.... Combo crew....and other heavy intensive android games run perfect on my spare q5 then. The fact is some games work perfectly and some dont. Some lower end android games don't run smooth on my q5 but some higher end games play better. That to me sounds like a software issue optimization not hardware. So explain that to me?

Do not compare them to MC4, which needs much higher GPU! It's like comparing Duex Ex with Battlefield 4!
    The games need better GPU! Not an optimised, sure it plays a part. But newer games need much advanced GPU.
    And Adreno 220 is a crap!
    So did BlackBerry mail u these software optimising have been done on the "OFFICIAL" release of 10.3 and all android games run perfectly(which never will, no matter what u optimise)?

Posted via Q10
    12-19-14 08:45 PM
    You shouldn't be playing MC4 on a classic.... or any 1:1 screen.

Posted via CB10
    I said I played it on my Z10 which has the same crappy GPU as the Classic.
    And is there any rule that no one should play MC4 on a 1:1 screen? It's the owners choice, they'll do whatever they want! Lol
    I play Asphalt 8 and RR3 on my Q10, don't find any huge issue with the display!

Posted via Q10
    12-19-14 08:47 PM
    If you want OSX, build a Hackintosh and have it for 1/4 the price.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I don't know if it'll run that smoothly? And will the gestures work on a normal laptop/ultrabook?

Posted via Q10
    12-19-14 08:49 PM
    Do not compare them to MC4, which needs much higher GPU! It's like comparing Duex Ex with Battlefield 4!
    The games need better GPU! Not an optimised, sure it plays a part. But newer games need much advanced GPU.
    And Adreno 220 is a crap!
    So did BlackBerry mail u these software optimising have been done on the "OFFICIAL" release of 10.3 and all android games run perfectly(which never will, no matter what u optimise)?

Posted via Q10
    Buddy if it needs a better gpu let's say completely how come the modern combat 4 and nova 3 and dead space the native version play perfectly.... Now I know it's a native game and it will take advantage of the hardware for efficiently but your statement makes it seems like the adreno 225 can't play high end games which is bull crap....

Now I'm not saying all android games and app will work perfectly of course not!!!! I'm not saying that better hardware won't increase performance of course it will!! But all I M defending is that the hardware in the classic and q series and z10 can play some pretty intensive games that are android just fine with no lag... Is that all the games of course not.... But I just don't like when people tell you need a quad core cpu and gpu to run high end games which is not true like dual core can't play high end games.....

Last edited by Anthony Roberts5; 12-19-14 at 10:15 PM.
    12-19-14 08:57 PM
    I said I played it on my Z10 which has the same crappy GPU as the Classic.
    And is there any rule that no one should play MC4 on a 1:1 screen? It's the owners choice, they'll do whatever they want! Lol
    I play Asphalt 8 and RR3 on my Q10, don't find any huge issue with the display!

Posted via Q10
    That's true..... Especially in the passport the 1:1 ratio for such a huge screen is fine playing games... And I've played some games on the q5 and I had no problem seeing the game and playing it.

12-19-14 08:58 PM
    Buddy if it needs a better gpu let's say completely how come the modern combat 4 and nova 3 and dead space the native version play perfectly.... Now I know it's a native game and it will take advantage of the hardware for efficiently but your statement makes it seems like the adreno 225 can't play high end games which is bull crap....

Now I'm I saying all android games and app will work perfectly of course not!!!! I'm I saying that better hardware won't increase performance of course not duh!! But all I M defending is that the hardware in the classic and q series and z10 can play some pretty intensive games that are android just fine with no lag... Is that all the games of course not.... But I just don't like when people tell you need a quad core cpu and gpu to run high end games which is not true like dual core can't play high end games.....

Omg, you are going out of the topic, to try to defend ur statement. Again don't compare native version with android versions! It's completely different! It's like u r comparing Xbox One to 360 and say u can play Xbox One games perfectly on the 360!
    It's a totally different platform!
    Adreno 220 cannot play the latest games! Sorry, but it's a fact!

Better hardware does and will always increase the performance, please don't be naive
    U people don't know what a core is. That's the problem!

Posted via Q10
    12-19-14 10:08 PM
    Omg, you are going out of the topic, to try to defend ur statement. Again don't compare native version with android versions! It's completely different! It's like u r comparing Xbox One to 360 and say u can play Xbox One games perfectly on the 360!
    It's a totally different platform!
    Adreno 220 cannot play the latest games! Sorry, but it's a fact!

Better hardware does and will always increase the performance, please don't be naive
    U people don't know what a core is. That's the problem!

Posted via Q10
    I don't think you read my comment properly.... I did say native and Android is different and I did say better hardware will of course make the phone run smoother that is common sense... However you don't get the point im trying to make...... The resolution of the phone is 720x720 and the adreno can push that fine with no issues.... You're defending that the adreno 225 can't play heavy games and I'm telling you it can have you not watched the videos.... Some of those games are very intensive... You make it seem like the hardware can't push the android apps or games at all with the current specs when the videos prove it can....with the proper programming now of course if you took a very very intensive game with a lot of things going on from an android game like modern combat 4 fine but don't make it seem like the adreno 225 can't play mid to high end games when it clearly can based in the videos...

12-19-14 10:19 PM
    I don't think you read my comment properly.... I did say native and Android is different and I did say better hardware will of course make the phone run smoother that is common sense... However you don't get the point im trying to make...... The resolution of the phone is 720x720 and the adreno can push that fine with no issues.... You're defending that the adreno 225 can't play heavy games and I'm telling you it can have you not watched the videos.... Some of those games are very intensive... You make it seem like the hardware can't push the android apps or games at all with the current specs when the videos prove it can....with the proper programming now of course if you took a very very intensive game with a lot of things going on from an android game like modern combat 4 fine but don't make it seem like the adreno 225 can't play mid to high end games when it clearly can based in the videos...

Why is the android version of MC4 running like crap and so does subway surfer?

Posted via Q10
    12-19-14 10:50 PM
    my biggest complaint is when using the sirus app on my q-10 using 10.3.1 it constantly freezes. I have to reopen the app to get it started again....it is almost like the app thinks the phone is in standby mode and shuts off....didnt happen on my iPhone and tried it on my friends droid and doesn't happen there either....annoying but wouldn't make me switch back to iPhone.
    This is one thing that is extremely frustrating. It's not like it's a high end app, it's an Internet streaming app that is horrible on all BB10 devices. I started a thread a while back in the Passport forum when I had that phone to see if people were having the same issues that I was and lo and behold everyone had the same issue. The nonsense that 10.3.1 fixes all of the problems with android apps even on the newest devices is complete garbage.
    12-23-14 07:14 PM
    The OP created another thread, without replying here *lmfao*.

Posted via Q10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    12-24-14 09:01 PM
    Why is the android version of MC4 running like crap and so does subway surfer?

Posted via Q10
    I know Modern Combat 5 is a native game that just came out but the Z10 plays the game perfectly....and your statement you said was that the Adreno 220 cannot play MC5 when it comes out for blackberry........what do you have to say now my friend....
    02-11-15 11:30 AM
87 ... 234