Am trying to transfer Password Keeper info on a BB Classic to a new Samsung Galaxy. I've read that PK is bundled up as a free benefit in BB Hub+ on Android Playstore but cannot find it within the download. And even if I did can the Android version read the PBK file formed in the transfer on the SD card.
    12-02-22 11:24 AM
    Am trying to transfer Password Keeper info on a BB Classic to a new Samsung Galaxy. I've read that PK is bundled up as a free benefit in BB Hub+ on Android Playstore but cannot find it within the download. And even if I did can the Android version read the PBK file formed in the transfer on the SD card.
    Password Keeper is shut down.

Get a proper solution like Bitwarden.

Export from Password Keeper unencrypted, and import into Bitwarden.

You should actually ditch the entire BlackBerry Suite. It's ancient, unsupported, and no longer considered secure.
    12-02-22 12:30 PM
    You can export from Password Keeper on your Classic to an "open format" like .csv.... which can be imported into most any other Password Manager out there.

Password Keeper is EOL, and no longer available in Google Play... you might could find it out in the wild and install, but I wouldn't.
    12-02-22 01:02 PM
    Can't find 'how to export unencrypted' or 'open format'. Any ideas where instructions are?
    12-02-22 06:00 PM
    Can't find 'how to export unencrypted' or 'open format'. Any ideas where instructions are?
    When you export, you have two choices.
    12-02-22 07:02 PM
    When you export, a drop down box comes up. You'll see the encrypted option, click on this because it's a badly designed user interface, the CSV option then appears under it, click on that. This stumped me as well.
    12-03-22 08:20 AM
    One thing I liked about Password Keeper was the ability to store a password for anything. With Google Password Manager, for example, each password/username has to basically be associated to a website/ url. It's still workable (I use 127.0.0.1 for example for some entries), but it's awkward. Maybe I just don't yet know how to properly use it.
    12-03-22 07:02 PM
    One thing I liked about Password Keeper was the ability to store a password for anything. With Google Password Manager, for example, each password/username has to basically be associated to a website/ url. It's still workable (I use 127.0.0.1 for example for some entries), but it's awkward. Maybe I just don't yet know how to properly use it.
    I haven't tried Google yet myself as I use Bitwarden - which is a superb alternative to Password Keeper on my opinion.
    12-04-22 03:33 AM