So, what did you decide?

Powered by BB10
    During last week I have bought BB Classic Black unlocked and factory sealed from Canada and Nokia 8910i Swap (new) from Germany. Waiting for them. Shipping period is very very long.
    02-02-16 01:17 AM
    During last week I have bought BB Classic Black unlocked and factory sealed from Canada and Nokia 8910i Swap (new) from Germany. Waiting for them. Shipping period is very very long.
    Why not a blue one?

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    02-02-16 04:12 AM
    Why not a blue one?

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    Blue one is my dream!
    But I had a very good price for the Black one. 295 Can$ +shipping 50 Can$. And the phone is sealed and factory unlocked.
    02-02-16 04:18 AM
    Enjoy it! It is a very good phone!

Powered by BB10
    02-02-16 07:21 PM
    Words on your screen? What do you mean by that? ;-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I am talking about word prediction, they get shown on the screen (remember we are talking about a physical keyword so the typing is done on the keyboard and word prediction is done on the screen).

Passport allows you to swipe up on the keyboard to select the word that you want, classic requires you to 'press' on the screen to select the word that you want.

Powered by BB10
    02-02-16 07:26 PM
    I am talking about word prediction, they get shown on the screen (remember we are talking about a physical keyword so the typing is done on the keyboard and word prediction is done on the screen).

Passport allows you to swipe up on the keyboard to select the word that you want, classic requires you to 'press' on the screen to select the word that you want.

Powered by BB10
    *sigh* I know what you meant. Look at my signature, I was just teasing you. I have all of that stuff turned off because I don't need it with this keyboard is my point.

excimer likes this.
    02-03-16 07:49 AM
    I actually find the Passport Autocorrect/Suggest less than helpful. For me, it diminished my ability to type quickly without looking at the keyboard which I can do on the Classic.
    02-03-16 08:45 AM
    I actually find the Passport Autocorrect/Suggest less than helpful. For me, it diminished my ability to type quickly without looking at the keyboard which I can do on the Classic.
    Exactly, I typed that whole last response without looking. At a place now where I shouldn't be on my phone so I was typing it under the table, lol.

excimer likes this.
    02-03-16 09:09 AM
    Exactly, I typed that whole last response without looking. At a place now where I shouldn't be on my phone so I was typing it under the table, lol.

I do the same thing with the classic. I've memorized where all the punctuation characters are (benefit to a 4 row keyboard w/ alt key to me) as well. I never have to look at the screen while typing.

Posted via CB10
    excimer likes this.
    02-03-16 09:29 AM
    How can You do this? Typing without looking on Classic? I want to learn the same
    02-03-16 01:07 PM
    If you use the phone enough the typing gets to be second nature. I type almost everything on my Classic.
    02-03-16 01:13 PM
    How can You do this? Typing without looking on Classic? I want to learn the same
    It'll come with time.

02-03-16 01:23 PM
    *sigh* I know what you meant. Look at my signature, I was just teasing you. I have all of that stuff turned off because I don't need it with this keyboard is my point.

I get it... sometimes I find myself scanning the words suggested instead of typing it and then I end up writhing slower. Even so... with some training I think it is faster with using predictions especially when you need to write a logn word. You just need to be careful not to get lazy and constantly look for your next word in the prediction because then it will end up slowing you down.