I will definitely keep you posted

Well, whatever you decide, do tell us as it will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 08:08 AM
    Well you won't be happy with the Classic as the build isn't premium.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a Q10 owner and I tried the Classic for 30 days. I sent the Classic back because (for me) the Q10 is faster.
    The build on the Classic is fine. There's nothing wrong with it.
    It is a heavier phone but it feels solid and has a great keyboard.
    Perhaps you saw something I missed and can elaborate further.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 04:19 PM
    So.... As you can see OP, you're not going to find a general consensus as to which phone is better.
    But I think that everyone will agree that the Porsche design is just a Q10 wrapped in a different exterior design package.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 04:53 PM
    That P'9983 -- does look amazing. If I had the disposable income I would probably buy one just for that reason.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 06:29 PM
    Imo, Classic is not a one-hand phone because it is simply too heavy.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    01-29-16 07:56 PM

Too heavy? Are you not using a Passport? I find the Classic's weight perfect.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 08:38 PM

I use the classic all the time one handed. Size of the device makes the difference not the weight.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 11:02 PM
    Too heavy? Are you not using a Passport? I find the Classic's weight perfect.

Posted via CB10
    I had two Classic before switching to Passport SE. It was too heavy to me compared to its size.

01-30-16 12:20 AM
    I had two Classic before switching to Passport SE. It was too heavy to me compared to its size.

I don't have any complaints about the weight -- it feels dense but to me that provides a confidence that the phone can hold up in everyday use (drops, sitting on it, throwing it in a bag or briefcase, ect).

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 11:48 AM
    The weight you're feeling when holding the Classic is the stainless steel and the hefty battery! Now those are things worth having in a good phone!

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    01-30-16 12:22 PM
    Passport (se) is the best BlackBerry device ever made. There is no question here.
    Um... yah...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-30-16 01:43 PM

Time to hit the gym my friend. :-)

01-30-16 01:43 PM

So many people here who needs to hit the gym, haha. :-D

01-30-16 01:44 PM

No kidding!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 01:45 PM
    Have a Priv, OG Passport, Passport SE, ATT black Classic, blue Classic and black Q10. Priv sucks. From build to android. It is still in beta. Passport SE is the best in build and feel BUT the phone that comes to work with me and that I use anytime I can is the blue Classic. Premium build almost as good as PP SE but form factor tops the SE. Also the blue Classic has the best signal of any of these phones. And being on ATT and getting an unbranded, unlocked phone means rapid updates. I also am pleased not to have the wireless charging of the ATT Classic as the battery gets too hot and degrades which is exactly what happened to my black Classic. Long and short Classic is my go to phone. Mine has a 200 GB SD card that works perfectly and the blue is only a smidge slower than my PP SE. Best device by far.
    01-30-16 04:44 PM
    Of those three, Passport SE. The Passport family is the top rung on the ladder when it comes to BB10 devices.

As well, I'd never buy a Porsche phone, since all it is is a regular phone (Q10, in the case of the P'9983) with a different design and a few extra zeroes on the price tag.
    01-30-16 04:49 PM
    Versus? That's a stretch because they're all different experiences. The best specs are obviously in the Passport, but each device mentioned are quite different and have unique features. It's basically what your needs are. BlackBerry makes the right device for the right user, one size doesn't fit all.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-30-16 07:22 PM
    If the Classic is too heavy for them, they haven't held a DynaTAC.
    01-30-16 09:38 PM
    Have a Priv, OG Passport, Passport SE, ATT black Classic, blue Classic and black Q10. Priv sucks. From build to android. It is still in beta. Passport SE is the best in build and feel BUT the phone that comes to work with me and that I use anytime I can is the blue Classic. Premium build almost as good as PP SE but form factor tops the SE. Also the blue Classic has the best signal of any of these phones. And being on ATT and getting an unbranded, unlocked phone means rapid updates. I also am pleased not to have the wireless charging of the ATT Classic as the battery gets too hot and degrades which is exactly what happened to my black Classic. Long and short Classic is my go to phone. Mine has a 200 GB SD card that works perfectly and the blue is only a smidge slower than my PP SE. Best device by far.
    Hello, friend! Please, tell me, some pros arguments of the blue classic. I had Priv, iPhone 6s Plus and Note 5. Now I am thinking about what to buy: blue classic (I really like the color) or PP SE (I think that using the Web and reading docs better than on Classic and system BB10 works faster on it).
    01-31-16 03:14 AM
    Hello, friend! Please, tell me, some pros arguments of the blue classic. I had Priv, iPhone 6s Plus and Note 5. Now I am thinking about what to buy: blue classic (I really like the color) or PP SE (I think that using the Web and reading docs better than on Classic and system BB10 works faster on it).
    Specs wise would go to pp se and if ur reading doc and web browsing the bigger screen the better..

Keyboard wise: I favor classic a bit.. its more comfy to use because of its 4 row pkb.. but on the other side pp se pkb acts as trackpad also u can swipe up and down and u can also create words by just swiping

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 03:25 AM
    The two biggest downsides to the Passport are the form factor and the keyboard. Everything else is better than the Classic in my opinion. The size makes carrying it a bit burdensome. If it is not a problem for you to always need two hands to use then it might be ok. The keyboard while typing on the Passport is, in my hands, not as quick or accurate as the Classic. The use of non physical keyboard symbols placed above the physical keyboard on the Passport is not as user friendly. In the end I need to be able to answer email and texts quickly and accurately as a primary use of the phone and the Passport does this almost as well as the Classic. If I were more Internet use based I might find the Passport's trade-offs more enticing. I stil have all these phones and I can tell you that I almost never use any phone other than the Classic which I think is very telling.
    01-31-16 09:36 AM
    The two biggest downsides to the Passport are the form factor and the keyboard. Everything else is better than the Classic in my opinion. The size makes carrying it a bit burdensome. If it is not a problem for you to always need two hands to use then it might be ok. The keyboard while typing on the Passport is, in my hands, not as quick or accurate as the Classic. The use of non physical keyboard symbols placed above the physical keyboard on the Passport is not as user friendly. In the end I need to be able to answer email and texts quickly and accurately as a primary use of the phone and the Passport does this almost as well as the Classic. If I were more Internet use based I might find the Passport's trade-offs more enticing. I stil have all these phones and I can tell you that I almost never use any phone other than the Classic which I think is very telling.
    I recommend that you give the passport a second chance on the keyboard part (indeed the form factor is personal taste).

In my opinion both keyboards are the same for speed if you type every letter (although the keys on the passport are bigger and that should help) but the deciding factor that make the passport much faster is the ability to swipe the word up on the keyboard vs having to press them on the screen in the classic.
    Bottom line is you need to use heavily the predictive text and use the swiping in order to experience the full speed and accuracy of the passport and when you do that I expect that you will beat the classic.

For using the touch screen: if you don't like the screen, swipe down and use the keys to select the character that you are looking for on the screen... it is much faster actually than using the screen but you need a little of practice and it helps to know what letter is assigned to each character (it sound more complicated than it is, you learn fast what you use).

Passport is the fastest for keyword in my opinion!