Yes after 2 months you'll say the opposite: "Screen is too small in Classic". You just don't know what you want. That's your problem.

Posted via CB10
    Possibly on the screen being too small. However it's not that I don't know what I want - it's that I get easily bored. Thank god I make a good living, if not I'd be in some serious trouble.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    12-06-14 10:29 AM
    Possibly on the screen being too small. However it's not that I don't know what I want - it's that I get easily bored. Thank god I make a good living, if not I'd be in some serious trouble.
    Ahaha I hear you. The past 3 weeks I've switched out sim card from passport --> z10 -->z30 and next week i'll go back to the q5 lol

Posted via CB10
    Lefty724 and robert_in_la like this.
    12-06-14 10:34 AM
    Ahaha I hear you. The past 3 weeks I've switched out sim card from passport --> z10 -->z30 and next week i'll go back to the q5 lol

Posted via CB10
    I do that almost every other day. I switch between my Q10, Galaxy S5, and iPhone 5S which I'm currently using right now lol!!!

Once the Classic comes, I hope to sell off the others and be a "one phone guy"? LoL!

I was even thinking of trading the iPhone up for a Passport with that program BB is offering?
    12-06-14 11:01 AM
    I had the same thinking before I got my Passport. But after weeks I using PPT, I shall definitely stay with it. It is big, but it is so great when you working on it. Blend makes the job even more great. I don't think I can bear the downgrade on both specs and screen of Classic, which shall absolutely affect the experience.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 12:08 AM
    This is a tough call. I've had the Passport for about 3 days now and love the screen size. Typing is difficult. I think going to the Classic and the smaller screen size would be a step backwards. I am not 100% sold on the Passport and have 30 days to return it. I went from a Bold to a Z10 to a Passport. I am starting to think I should have gone to a Z30. A larger screen is what works for me these days.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 06:03 PM
    This is a tough call. I've had the Passport for about 3 days now and love the screen size. Typing is difficult. I think going to the Classic and the smaller screen size would be a step backwards. I am not 100% sold on the Passport and have 30 days to return it. I went from a Bold to a Z10 to a Passport. I am starting to think I should have gone to a Z30. A larger screen is what works for me these days.

Posted via CB10
    You might want to order a z30 and try it out for a bit before finalizing your decision

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 07:03 PM
    I will probably get the classic but I an in no rush. I love my passport and right now can't see myself using anything else.

The next device I am excited about is the rumored Z50.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 07:15 PM
    I'm sticking to the passport as I love the wide screen and the originality of it. My wife is on a different page, she agrees with you that the phone is too wide for her liking. She tried my passport and didn't like it and recently retired her 9900, mi think she will be getting the classic
    12-10-14 08:51 PM
    I'm sticking to the passport as I love the wide screen and the originality of it. My wife is on a different page, she agrees with you that the phone is too wide for her liking. She tried my passport and didn't like it and recently retired her 9900, mi think she will be getting the classic
    Smart woman. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 08:58 PM
    I don't think to go to Classic would be a downgrade what ever phone someone come from. It's what worked best for one.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 09:11 PM
    Just found a buyer for my Passport. I will say this, I will buy a Classic after it's been out for a few weeks to save some money.

Keeping with the BB tradition, I lost a fair bit on the Passport especially considering it's only a month old.
    12-11-14 04:12 PM
    Been down the Passport road as well I was really happy at first but then once I started to do more work and answer calls etc while out of the office it was getting difficult to handle....my Q is in my hand and ready for action always...now with 10.3.1 and the keyboard short cuts it is back to being a rocket ship for business!!

From Bond to the Continuum Q Rules
    robert_in_la likes this.
    12-11-14 09:47 PM
    Just got the passport this week and have the classic on pre-order. Will keep them both as I can see using the classic when I am out and about and don't want/need the passport.
    12-11-14 10:03 PM
    I do that almost every other day. I switch between my Q10, Galaxy S5, and iPhone 5S which I'm currently using right now lol!!!

Once the Classic comes, I hope to sell off the others and be a "one phone guy"? LoL!

I was even thinking of trading the iPhone up for a Passport with that program BB is offering?
    No way you will be a one phone guy, once a cheater, always a cheater!!!
    Lefty724 likes this.
    12-11-14 10:26 PM
    I was sooooo close to buying the passport (3 times), but kept holding myself back..... I am now starting to realize now that the perfect combo for me will be a Classic for my daily driver , my q10 for emergency use, a new z30 for multi media on the road and for playing, and my playbook.......... oh boy, it may now be redundant, but I don't want it to be, so I may delegate it to bedtime use...my laptop does al the heavy duty business work when in the office.
    12-11-14 10:36 PM
    Passport is a top device and it says a lot that I am in no rush to go out and buy the Classic as I would usually do with previous BlackBerry devices. That said, I will get the Classic as my second device and will probably alternate between them. The Passport can be awkward when running around doing errands or whilst on the move and carrying things around. It also doesn't fit into pockets so easily.

CB10 on my Passport
    12-12-14 12:45 PM
    I was sooooo close to buying the passport (3 times), but kept holding myself back..... I am now starting to realize now that the perfect combo for me will be a Classic for my daily driver , my q10 for emergency use, a new z30 for multi media on the road and for playing, and my playbook.......... oh boy, it may now be redundant, but I don't want it to be, so I may delegate it to bedtime use...my laptop does al the heavy duty business work when in the office.
    Your name says it all lol

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 06:35 PM
    I just got the Classic and feel this is a step backwards. Going to stay with the Passport. Love the big screen!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 08:56 AM
    Once my Classic(s) arrive, I'll probably sell off the Galaxy S5, Iphone 5S, and maybe even the white/gold Q10? Once these sell, I'll be ordering a Passport no doubt.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 09:55 AM
    I have owned the passport since launch and I have loved it. My only complaint is that it is a bit big, and that for the first couple of weeks it really had a bit of a learning curve. My Classic just arrived in the mail yesterday and I'm putting it through the paces to see if I want to keep it or not. I love pretty much every blackberry for some reason or another and have owned all of the BB10 devices (minus the porsche series and the q5/z3). So far, the keyboard is simply awesome and it's a wonderful build. I will say that the speaker(s) are horrible, the worst out of any BB10 series phone I've seen. Then again, this is a "business" device. The screen and the way that BBRY fine-tuned OS 10.3.1 for the phone is like they were made for each other. Even though it has the same specs as the q10, they are not comparable AT ALL. I am more impressed with the speed and fluidity of the classic than I have been with the passport. Passport for me is laggy, buggy, and has a lot of issues. This one is a work of art. However, I am missing my big screen a bit. Feel free to PM or BBM me if you have any questions: 2BF2F217
    12-20-14 04:43 PM
    Agreed. I tried that with my passport and now I have the classic, and I'm about to go get the Sharp Aquos Crystal, I think... not completely decided yet. I can't go back to my old life. haha
    12-20-14 04:44 PM
    I have been a passport owner for awhile now. I thought I wanted to go back to a "one handed" device so I ordered the classic. I used it about 4 hours and booted it to go back to my passport. I had no idea how much I liked that wide screen.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 06:11 PM
    I bought & returned a Passport. Loved it, but not enough for it to be my daily driver. Purchased an iPhone 6+ instead. When the classic was released I immediately purchased one (typing this post on my Classic). I was initially underwhelmed with the Classic, especially coming from the Passport, but after a few hours with it I'm reminded of why I used Blackberries for so many years. This will now become my business phone & i'll keep my 6+ for non mission critical stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Vintage123 and eji930 like this.
    12-20-14 08:10 PM
    Your name says it all lol

Posted via CB10
    Haha..... indeed it does!
    12-20-14 08:37 PM
    I have the Passport, and I just got my Classic this past Thursday.

The Classic is awesome, and I am "better" at using it, but you just can't beat the Passport screen size. I am using the Classic over the weekend, but I will most likely need to use the Passport for work come Monday because of the screen size and power/speed.

Also, the OS is a little different (and better) on the Classic, I am guessing the Passport will get the same updates shortly, but there are some things in the OS that are obviously specific to the the Classic and will probably not be useable or visible in the Passport version (when it gets updated). Even the settings that are available on the Classic are different in some areas.

Another thing to consider is that the Passport is so much more powerful under the hood, and it is noticeable if you use the two devices one after the other immediately.

I really cannot decide which one I like better. My plan was to buy both and sell the one I liked the least, but I cannot decide, it has only been a few days, but both of the devices have there benefits...neither have bad points (in my opinion). I think I am just going to keep both.

I will say that the Classic is easier to use, for me, because I have always loved the trackpad and keyboard shortcuts (which are included in the OS with settings for them).
    12-20-14 08:45 PM
82 1234