I started using a Classic to see if I could get used to smaller form factor and other differences from Passport.

I'm getting used to this device. The touchpad was way too little for me at first but now getting used to it. I use an Android for watching videos anyway so the smaller screen is not so big a deal.

I think the traditional keyboard is going to start feeling good on the Classic.

Anyone move from Passport to Classic?

Posted via CB10
    schlemer likes this.
    04-28-18 10:01 PM
    I started using a Classic to see if I could get used to smaller form factor and other differences from Passport.

I'm getting used to this device. The touchpad was way too little for me at first but now getting used to it. I use an Android for watching videos anyway so the smaller screen is not so big a deal.

Posted via CB10
    Not from a passport to a classic but I flip from all touch to pkb device to different pkb devices ...it’s usually just a couple weeks to get use to it
    04-28-18 10:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    At the moment, I'm using my Classic while my KeyOne is getting it's screen reattached at the BB hospital. I've always loved using the Classic while out and about ( imo, greatest keyboard ever). At home, I loved using the Passport. It's just an awesome device for reading anything. Before my KeyOne, I'd always use both devices in tandem ( because of my fickle nature).
    04-29-18 08:02 AM
    I use both classic and passport. I got used to both keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-18 03:22 AM
    i went through a bunch of bb10 devices, I had the classic and moved to the passport. then back to a q10 and back to the classic. the classic had my favorite keyboard. but i really like the passport as well.i am so used to switching devices. these things don't bother me. i get used to new devices very quickly
    04-30-18 06:19 PM
    I think for light duty, the Classic is fine. But for serious work, the Classic does not cut it like the Passport. I feel like I can handle any unforeseen challenge that comes up with the Passport.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    04-30-18 10:45 PM
    Started using my backup Classic in January from my Passport. I do miss the PP screen, speakers and to a lesser extent it's camera. Passport does seem a bit snappier too. Classic is a lot more portable and easier to handle though.
    05-01-18 06:23 PM
    Started using my backup Classic in January from my Passport. I do miss the PP screen, speakers and to a lesser extent it's camera. Passport does seem a bit snappier too. Classic is a lot more portable and easier to handle though.
    Yes. For weekends or if I go disco dancing I will take the Classic. That form factor is now miniature compared to the monstrosities out there in Android world.

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    05-02-18 05:47 AM
    Yes. For weekends or if I go disco dancing I will take the Classic. That form factor is now miniature compared to the monstrosities out there in Android world.

Posted via CB10
    I was good until you gave me the visual image of John Travolta - Saturday Night Fever style - holding a Classic in one hand on the dance floor.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-03-18 06:13 PM
    Passport on desk now, for all folders, files, photos...etc
    Classic or Leap for action

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-03-18 06:24 PM
    It is kind of challenging.
    I browse a lot on Passport and Classic doesn't satisfy me on that.
    Other than this, Classic is good.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-18 03:01 AM
    I use Kye ONE, Passport and 9910, understand the 10 system is better than Android
    05-20-18 02:36 AM
    Pictures
    Attached Thumbnails From Passport to Classic?-305067.jpg  
    05-20-18 02:38 AM
    I used android phone for last week but gone back to classic as just so must better phone

Posted via CB10
    05-21-18 02:31 AM
    I loved the large screen and some OS enhancements on my Red Passport for the last month while my original Classic was in for repair. But no toolbelt, no rubberized back to help my hand stability while typing, and having to reach too far in order to get numbers to show up on screen to complete messages, showed me how much more productive I am with a Classic. Luckily for me, I now have the Cobalt Blue Classic as my daily driver. Yes, the screen is smaller, but I can type so much faster and get my work done!
    05-21-18 06:18 PM
    I am from passport to classic. Keyboard feels a little small, reading text is not a constraint, the feel of the device is great, photos, movie maker works great. Am enjoying Classic but would place passport a little higher than classic. Is there a possibility of some MINUTE software company buy blackbetty and develop the BB 10 further and manufacture these phones in a full fledged manner. These are rare species and products. By the way I use iPhone and BB key one. dp

Posted via CB10
    05-24-18 11:07 PM
    I am from passport to classic. Keyboard feels a little small, reading text is not a constraint, the feel of the device is great, photos, movie maker works great. Am enjoying Classic but would place passport a little higher than classic. Is there a possibility of some MINUTE software company buy blackbetty and develop the BB 10 further and manufacture these phones in a full fledged manner. These are rare species and products. By the way I use iPhone and BB key one. dp

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately no one is going to buy or license bb10 at this stage....

Posted via CB10
    05-25-18 11:33 AM