I am so confused what this has to do with the Classic?
    It's an analogy. So many people keep saying the classic keyboard and touchpad are a step back and that all touch is the way forward.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 06:18 PM
    that is a funny thread.....lots of laugh
    11-18-14 10:56 PM
    So ... get a computer like the Lenovo T440s I have that STILL cannot get trackpad controls right?! Who's software blows in comparison to OSX's native trackpad controls and sensitivity?!??? Somehow during all those years Windows users where joking about Apple having 1 mouse button seemed loss on Apple and they leap-frogged only to now set the standard in trackpad technology.

Legacy:
    Apple first laptop to have small trackball in laptops, yes laptops
    Apple first notebook to use keyboard backlights, yes set the standard,
    Apple first notebook to use metal shell (even if the paint peeled off), it became a standard for luxury notebooks
    Apple the ONLY company for almost 15yrs to continue to break the thinnest laptop mold - with only a break done by Sony's early Vaio lineup!
    Apple ... for almost 20yrs unbeatable plug-in play drivers for EVERY monitor/LCD in existence!
    - back in 1999 I owned then the largest consumer LCD at 13" 1024x768 and plugged it into Mac OS System 8.x via VGA and it automatically worked, extending the desktop at it's full resolution! The Mac was a 3400cs for christ sakes, and the Compaq E500 couldn't do anything to get it working, RAM buffer in BIOS, lower resolution/Hz frequency, updated graphics drivers in Win98SE/ME ... NOTHING worked on that Compaq.

Get a real laptop ... laughable!
    Today though I'd take a Surface Pro 3 ANYDAY!

I think Dell Venue 11 Pro is better
    11-18-14 10:57 PM
    I just bought a Dell Venue 8 pro.
    It's nice for what I need. I have the small keyboard for it and when I come home, I plug it into a USB dock with a full size screen, keyboard and mouse.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 11:17 PM
    I don't see your point here! You should look at university students and see what they use. Can they give up laptops and use tablets to do their assignments and stuff? I don't think so!
    If you actually need to do intense work, tablet isn't going to be the option. Most people use tablets to browse the internet or play some little games instead of doing work.
    11-18-14 11:35 PM
    11-18-14 11:35 PM
    iPads are for games. Laptops are for real work on the go!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 12:16 AM
    Done. I've also taken the liberty of throwing away my shoes, oven, underwear, nightguard, and beard trimmer. Anything else on the path to self-abnegation and detachment? I'm thinking of doing away with facial expressions and using door knobs as well... thoughts, O Learn�d One?
    11-19-14 12:58 AM
    I don't see your point here! You should look at university students and see what they use. Can they give up laptops and use tablets to do their assignments and stuff? I don't think so!
    If you actually need to do intense work, tablet isn't going to be the option. Most people use tablets to browse the internet or play some little games instead of doing work.
    It's a joke. As I have said over and over in the thread.

Posted via CB10
    khoanguyen2010 likes this.
    11-19-14 06:07 AM
    Simply do not see the point of the post...... will not waste more than 15 seconds posting this....
    Lonely OP in need of attention.
    11-19-14 06:19 AM
    Cheez! People are asleep. The OP has nothing to do with apple and everything to do with BB and PKB's.
    11-19-14 06:26 AM
    I just bought a Dell Venue 8 pro.
    It's nice for what I need. I have the small keyboard for it and when I come home, I plug it into a USB dock with a full size screen, keyboard and mouse.

Posted via CB10
    I have the Dell Venue 11 Pro which I like a lot.
    Real computer with detachable screen. So I got 2, a computer and a tablet

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 09:35 AM
    If it's a joke, it's not funny at all. And maybe you should including "jk" or something else in your post to let people know.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 10:00 AM
    The irony is emphasized in the post

If it's a joke, it's not funny at all. And maybe you should including "jk" or something else in your post to let people know.

Posted via CB10

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 10:37 AM
    Except for every major profession that needs a laptop/desktop.
    11-19-14 06:55 PM
40 12