Is the Q20 equipped with Paratek Antenna? I wish to have it!!!
    03-06-14 09:34 AM
    Nobody knows anything about the Q20.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    curtxxx likes this.
    03-06-14 09:43 AM
    All we have for sure is a name, a screen size and which buttons will be on the front. That's it.
    03-06-14 10:31 AM
    I don't see why they wouldn't use the technology
    03-06-14 10:34 AM
    Maybe they will be using that after the z30 in their product lines. BlackBerry is know for it's signal and i'm always surprise to see my phone has signal when my friends android /iphone don't have. Since I have friends who like to share in FB pictures I'm the only one who can post or update status. I actually don't like posting in FB but I like to make them a Lil jealous lol

via Q10
    Calvin Chin likes this.
    03-09-14 08:03 PM
    What's that Paratek Antenna? Never heard of it before. You mean.....the one they implemented in Z30?
    03-09-14 11:32 PM
    Ya! The only one and only the best antenna among all the other smartphones! I get full signal where other people with android and ios that is at the same place with me get only weak signal..

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 07:00 AM
    I sure hope so. When I first heard about the Paratek I cynically thought it was just a marketing gimmick. After a month of use, I've seen many instances of my Z30 getting reliable reception where other people's htcs, samsungs, and iPhones are cutting out. Paratek antenna is a big win.

From a Z30
    Calvin Chin likes this.
    03-25-14 11:23 AM
    I would assume they would use it. At a convention at a hotel I was at this weekend everyone else was reaching for a charger as their batteries slowly died and I was still going strong. This is truly one of the best radio technologies in the business. It isn't as noticeable in a good signal area, but it makes a huge difference when your surrounded by concrete all weekend

Posted via CB10
    Calvin Chin likes this.
    03-25-14 10:44 PM
    I had forgotten about the Paratek. I can't imagine how their best communications device wouldn't have this technology implemented. Makes me even more excited than before!
    03-26-14 12:14 PM
    Paratek is one of the features that had differentiate what a BlackBerry phone is! It is outstanding! Quality and high efficiency signal receiving capabilities! Iphone can't even match it... what antenna does the iphone has? Oh wait.. it is just the normal one.. OMG! I'm going for BlackBerry then!!!! My friends with a iphone 5s is repeatedly sating hello to the one who called him! Such a waste of time.. he just use my phone BlackBerry Z30 to call his friends back! Haha! Lame... iphones signal receiving capabilities is just bad.. and worst...

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:21 AM
    Paratek is one of the features that had differentiate what a BlackBerry phone is! It is outstanding! Quality and high efficiency signal receiving capabilities! Iphone can't even match it... what antenna does the iphone has? Oh wait.. it is just the normal one.. OMG! I'm going for BlackBerry then!!!! My friends with a iphone 5s is repeatedly sating hello to the one who called him! Such a waste of time.. he just use my phone BlackBerry Z30 to call his friends back! Haha! Lame... iphones signal receiving capabilities is just bad.. and worst...

Posted via CB10
    iFail antenna, no bueno....

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    04-04-14 09:00 AM
    Sux, probably will get suckered into buying Z30 before the new phones hit...

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    04-27-14 04:51 AM
    Definitely marketable advantage!
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-27-14 09:21 AM