Please help Blackberry Classic owners! I still own my 9360, because of Pandora. I love my Pandora radio. That's why I never got the Q10. Can someone confirm they can install and use Pandora on the Classic?
    12-20-14 10:37 PM
    Yes, although it will be an Android version of the app as Pandora isn't making a BB10-native app currently (there's a third-party one called Apollo but it hasn't been updated in a while and I think is currently pulled from BlackBerry World).

To get the Android version of Pandora on your Classic, should you choose to purchase it, you could use the Amazon App Store, which comes pre-installed, or use what's essentially the Google Play Store through a third-party app called "Snap," which requires a unique method to its initial installation.

Edit: Just FYI, the same options are also available to the Q10 and all other BB10 devices currently on the market.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 11:09 PM
    I know the specs say that it can download Android apps. I would just love to see if it is true, and working.
    12-21-14 11:01 AM
    It works just fine on my Q10, so it should work fine on the Classic. The only thing to remember is that with nearly all Android apps, the trackpad is not supported, so it's touch-only. But that shouldn't be too bad.

Posted via CB10
    abutterflyloves likes this.
    12-21-14 11:04 AM