Since there is no otterbox case for passport can I assume none for classic either?
    Or there will be one around next summer ?
    What do you gus think and what would be the best alternative case for classic otterbox cummuter ?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-07-14 04:29 PM
    I wouldn't hold my breath for Otterbox to produce one, unless by some freak of timing the Classic takes off like a rocket. There will be some cases available from 3rd party makers, and they will vary in protection offered. I've seen a couple of nice cases for the Passport, so I'd expect to see some from the likes of Amzer.
    12-07-14 04:48 PM
    I just ordered mine with my phone from AT&T. I hate it when not even the manufacturer website, Otterbox in this case, shows the product. I wanted to buy it here, but I could not find the Otterbox BB Classic case anywhere but ATT. I guess they wanted an exclusive. For $50 though, it is a bit expensive, but you pay for the development of the case, not just the plastic it is made of.

Well, I decided years ago that I will only buy a phone with a case right from the beginning. The first two weeks has the highest chance that I will drop it as I get accustomed to the feel of new phone in my hand.
    02-20-15 06:31 PM
    Coming? I have one on my classic ATT stores have them and they are on Ebay.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:53 PM
    Good to know. I will get one when I order from Verizon then. Good news thanks.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-20-15 08:21 PM
    So far it looks like just the defender series case for the Classic, and it seems like just in black.

C'mon otterbox! Make a commuter series!
    02-20-15 08:35 PM
    You should check out seidio convert instead. They have a heavy duty case for the classic and passport. It's quality surpasses otterbox imo

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:46 PM
    there are a lot of good options out there. I got the Otterbox because it was there.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 05:39 AM
    I just called OtterBox and the customer service representative had no idea that an OtterBox Defender for the BlackBerry Classic even existed. Sad. She said "Watch our Facebook page and website." AT&T's website shows the existence of this case, and the OtterBox website doesn't.

Company needs to get its act together.
    02-21-15 05:04 PM
    02-21-15 05:29 PM
    Yeah its in production and not on their website I was confused. But I got mine at att who had them in stock and there is a guy on Ebay selling them as well.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 07:47 PM