Running OS on Classic.with everything synched to Exchange.

As I have approx 2000 contacts in Outlook, I use a subfolder of my contacts list to sync with my BB Classic. When I add a contact in the Outlook folder, within seconds it appears in my phone's contact list. same thing if I edit it, or eliminate it.

But if I add a new contact directly on the phone, it doesn't sync to Exchange, even though its in the same account folder.

Happen to anyone else ? Any solution ?

12-03-15 08:01 AM
    I'm guessing you're creating a contact using the Contacts app? Try long pressing on one of the new contacts and select Copy To and select your Exchange account. It almost sounds like it's just creating a local contact instead of adding it to your Exchange account.
    12-03-15 09:20 AM
    Yes I use the contacts app. To create the new contact. While I'm creating it, the Save In field has my excahnge account in it, and I omit the Local contact field.
    When I go and check on it, it's saved in the exchange account in the phone, and no other local account.
    But it never syncs to exchange.
    Whereas if I create it on the exchange account in the PC, it automatically appears in the phone.

12-04-15 01:58 AM