06-18-14 11:07 PM
52 123
tools
    Take "track pad editor" in the BlackBerry App World for a spin. It's a third party app that works relatively well. My point is with the virtual track pad BlackBerry can make the entire range more enticing to users who are hesitant to upgrade due to change in navigation.

Posted via CB10
    thats ok if there is no physical option but we have phsyical button options coming so for me it dosent entice me one bit but i donot care for touch screen phones thats why im still rockin the os 7 device. a virtual trackpad would be for me something used to make wine out of sour grapes if i had no option for a physical button device

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    06-18-14 08:16 PM
    thats ok if there is no physical option but we have phsyical button options coming so for me it dosent entice me one bit but i donot care for touch screen phones thats why im still rockin the os 7 device. a virtual trackpad would be for me something used to make wine out of sour grapes if i had no option for a physical button device

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    I can understand that, to each their own. In all honesty though, you should at least try the Z30. I myself went from a Bold 9700 to it. At first I thought leaving behind the keyboard and track pad would really limit my use of the device, but I find myself using it even more than the Bold.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 11:07 PM
52 123