01-14-15 01:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...iphone-990253/ <-- No because we read it in the already existing thread. Please use that.
    01-14-15 01:25 PM
    Blaze a little respect please - why r all your responses so cutting us up all the time

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    TheR1ck likes this.
    01-14-15 08:44 PM
    He didn't close the thread and maybe it gets tiring having several threads all on the same subject. Anyone ever look at the threads?
    01-14-15 08:54 PM
    Blaze a little respect please - why r all your responses so cutting us up all the time

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I'm not disrespectful. I'm direct, straight to the point and I don't waste time. Also, this post goes against three seperate forum rules to a degree.

Cross Posting - Do not post duplicate questions or topics in multiple forums or threads.
    Several posts on it already.

Search Before Posting - Often times questions and/or topics have already been discussed in an existing thread. Before posting a new thread, please try the search feature to research your question.
    Several posts on it already.

Post In The Right Forum - All forum indexes are down by categories. There are specific forums for applications, devices, device hacks, accessories, carriers, general chat, etc. Unique forums exist for a reason. Before you create a new thread, please ensure it is being posted in the most applicable forum. For example, threads discussing a BlackBerry 10 application are generally not device specific, and should be posted in the BlackBerry 10 Apps forum.
    This post is in the BlackBerry Classic forums. I don't think I need to elaborate.

Also, I see you appear to be fairly new here with only 12 posts, so I will share the forum rules with you.

http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html

Be respectful to the forum rules and follow them and I wouldn't even have to bother being perceived as disrespectful because of my directness because I wouldn't be posting about such things.
    01-15-15 01:12 AM