My point being, I already own a Q10 why would I buy the classic and the only difference would be the type of screen, it's size and a toolbelt.

Posted via CB10
    Don't. If anything the classic is targeted towards bbos users not q10 users.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 03:28 PM
    Don't. If anything the classic is targeted towards bbos users not q10 users.

Posted via CB10
    But a lot of us on q10s and z10s want the form factor with beefed up specs from what we have now.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 03:56 PM
    Ill tell you why I want it..........SEND-----------END. That's it, well not really all of it, usb OTG is also a selling point, and a year newer device, I am hard on phones, it will be nice to have an unscratched not dirty model again.

I bet 10 percent of my phone calls don't get answered because my hands are full or dirty, and I can't get the slide to answer to work on time.

end calls is easier, it usually ends on its own if you let it run long enough.
    10-15-14 04:06 PM
    But a lot of us on q10s and z10s want the form factor with beefed up specs from what we have now.

Posted via CB10
    I totally get it. Unfortunately the classic might not fit the bill for now. BlackBerry said other devices in the pipeline for next year and there's always the passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 04:16 PM
    Ok, seriously guys, this thread is the OFFICIAL unofficial specs. Why is this even still open? Wait for the actual official specs for crying out loud...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-15-14 04:40 PM
    I'm a die hard blackberry user and owner, the wait til next bit is getting worn a little thin at this point.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 04:46 PM
    Yep glad i got the passport this thing has z10 specs
    10-15-14 05:43 PM
    Ok, seriously guys, this thread is the OFFICIAL unofficial specs. Why is this even still open? Wait for the actual official specs for crying out loud...

Why would we have any classic thread then? All these threads are basically the same praise, speculation, confrontation, and complaining no matter what the title.

The leaked spec sheet came out the other day. So I opened a thread for it. All seems normal. Pretty much how message boards work.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 07:03 PM
    Lol @ 'OFFICIAL' in the title... and everyone here don't even know what the actual specs are

Talk about a god damn derailment lol
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-15-14 08:35 PM
    Lol @ 'OFFICIAL' in the title... and everyone here don't even know what the actual specs are

Talk about a god damn derailment lol
    Well that was the joke

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 08:36 PM
    Why would we have any classic thread then? All these threads are basically the same praise, speculation, confrontation, and complaining no matter what the title.

The leaked spec sheet came out the other day. So I opened a thread for it. All seems normal. Pretty much how message boards work.

Posted via CB10
    Are you just desperate for attention then? Why not just say "Leaked specs" instead of "official" leaked specs? Did CB confirm with you that your post will be the "official" post about the leaked specs? Because seriously, it basically is saying the official unofficial specs. Congrats...

Mr4aces likes this.
    10-15-14 08:58 PM
    Are you just desperate for attention then? Why not just say "Leaked specs" instead of "official" leaked specs? Did CB confirm with you that your post will be the "official" post about the leaked specs? Because seriously, it basically is saying the official unofficial specs. Congrats...

1 you are the angriest person on these boards.

2 the "official" leaked specs thread. As in. It's the official thread for the leaked specs !!!! As in come to this thread to talk about the leaked specs so it's not spread over 10 threads! !!!!

Why would I need to talk to the crackberry admins for permission to name a thread? Maybe you are taking it a bit too serious? Did I break a law? Did I offend you?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:14 PM
    1 you are the angriest person on these boards.

2 the "official" leaked specs thread. As in. It's the official thread for the leaked specs !!!! As in come to this thread to talk about the leaked specs so it's not spread over 10 threads! !!!!

Why would I need to talk to the crackberry admins for permission to name a thread? Maybe you are taking it a bit too serious? Did I break a law? Did I offend you?

Posted via CB10
    What makes this one the "official" one? You are basically self proclaiming your own thread to be the "official" one when there were already threads about the leaked specs on the boards. Give me a break. You are intentionally using a buzz word hoping people will misunderstand it as being "official" so people can whine and complain about unofficial specs... You remind me of the mass media, with these "look at me" titles to get ratings through sensationalism...

Mr4aces likes this.
    10-15-14 09:44 PM
    Why are we grumbling about a lot of facts we don't know, or facts we know and just don't like? I don't go to the other device forums and complain about features/specs I don't like. Be frustrated, say your piece - if you must, and then leave. I don't get all the whiners on a BLACKBERRY CLASSIC forum complaining about either a) specs that aren't confirmed, or b) specs that are confirmed and they don't like and thus must broadcast to the world how they won't be buying the phone ever. And then repeat that in every. single. last. thread. It gets old, especially for those of us who don't have a problem with the specs and WILL be purchasing this phone. Nobody wants their parade rained on, why should others feel comfortable coming here and raining on ours?
    this makes absolutely no sense. We are all people here who want to hear about and talk about BB devices. What you are asking here is that people only post if they are happy and have good things to say. Are you kidding me? so we are not allowed to have opinions? debates? show our disappointment as well as our pleasure? you want people to come here and just post one side of the story? do you think that is fair? or is it actually completely biased to one view point? you think its fair that if BB came to read user comments and all the gripes and negatives were removed from users and only the happy ones remained, you think this would be good for anyone?

BB need to hear what they are doing right as well as what they are doing wrong. There was a mass survey to BB users (i got one too) about what i liked about my Q10 and what needs improving. I loved my Q10 but i suggested the device would be better with the toolbelt back. BB responded with the Classic. This was for THE USERS, to cater to them, to fulfil the short comings, etc. You cannot have progress without criticism.

I've aired my dislike to the direction the Classic has taken. I think all my points are valid. And i would feel that it is my duty as a BB user to air my views as i see fit.

Ofcourse, none of the details are rock solid official yet, but i think we can all agree we know whats coming by now. And we know what price point this device will be aimed at. If I'm wrong, then so be it, i will come back in this thread and eat my hat. But im quietly confident we know pretty much all there is to know by this point. We have working 'prototypes' in peoples hands, the phone will not change much past that, sure there will be tweaks here and there but the basic device itself is done. I'm not happy with what im seeing.
    10-15-14 09:46 PM
    What makes this one the "official" one? You are basically self proclaiming your own thread to be the "official" one when there were already threads about the leaked specs on the boards. Give me a break. You are intentionally using a buzz word hoping people will misunderstand it as being "official" so people can whine and complain about unofficial specs... You remind me of the mass media, with these "look at me" titles to get ratings through sensationalism...

Dude. I don't get brownie points if people come to my thread over anyone else's. I don't graduate to crackberry land. It is just easier for everyone to go to one thread instead of having it spread over 10. The news broke late at night and I made a thread to get everyone talking about it there. I couldn't care less if you came to my thread or not. Sorry for taking the initiative.

This really doesn't need this level of discussion. If you want to open another thread and call it slagmans unofficial unofficial thread for leaked specs be my guest. But that would splitting hairs wouldn't it?

Posted via CB10
    Xenolock likes this.
    10-15-14 10:10 PM
    New official announcement, 3 versions of the Classic to release simultaneously, one with Q10 internals, one with Z30 internals, and one with Passport internals! Lol, sorry, one can dream... :-)

But if it does come with Z30 internals that would be OK in my book. It'll be enough to hold me off until the Classic 2.

Yeah I'll be happy with Z30 specs. With even less resolution for the GPU (only 720x720), I bet it'll run even better than the Z30. Remember, the Z30 GPU is the Adreno 320, and its a quad-core GPU, despite the dual core CPU.

This device will feel snappy.
    10-17-14 01:28 AM
    Yeah I'll be happy with Z30 specs. With even less resolution for the GPU (only 720x720), I bet it'll run even better than the Z30. Remember, the Z30 GPU is the Adreno 320, and its a quad-core GPU, despite the dual core CPU.

This device will feel snappy.
    That's IF we get it, but according to this official unofficial specs...
    10-17-14 09:30 AM
    That's IF we get it, but according to this official unofficial specs...
    Well Thurask and Ofutur have dug in the OS and sounds like we're getting the Z30 combo.
    10-18-14 02:23 AM
    So, its not a full HD display. Looks like a Qwerty equivalent of Z30 based on other specs.
    10-19-14 01:23 AM
    Z30 specs with better battery life is enough to persuade me to grab this and abandon my Z10. Need to test out the keyboard when it's released and see if it feels awkward...but mainly to assess how rusty I am after almost two years of all touch.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 01:55 AM
    The iphone 6 has 1.4 gz dual core processor and 1gb of ram. It will perform like a beast. The classic will have a 1.5gz dual core with 2 gb of ram and so will it.

I don't care if you guys don't want to upgrade but enough with the "I only care about specs". We're blackberry fans for God's sake. We always argued function over over form, and all of a sudden we are spec hounds?

Get the classic because of the toolbelt and a bigger screen on a qwerty. Otherwise enough venting about the specs. 1.7 gz wouldn't make any realistic difference on a 3.5 inch screen.

Posted via CB10
    please. The performance of CPU is not abt how many cores and the clock speed. The architecture of A7 chips are WAY superior and powerful than a 2-years old snapdragon. iPhone does not have outdated CPUs, it's on par with Snapdragon 800.
    10-20-14 01:49 PM
    Well it looks like the Classic will be announced on the 13th November, so not much longer to wait. I'm sure the Classic will come with a 1.7ghz CPU

BlackBerry 10 Wallpapers (BBM Channel) C004635F8
    10-21-14 08:31 AM
    Well it looks like the Classic will be announced on the 13th November, so not much longer to wait. I'm sure the Classic will come with a 1.7ghz CPU

BlackBerry 10 Wallpapers (BBM Channel) C004635F8
    Sounds good Matty, but where did you hear this? If you don't mind me asking.
    10-21-14 09:43 AM
    FYI. From just a few mins ago

The OFFICIAL leaked specs thread.-img_20141021_134354.png

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 12:44 PM
    This is it
    BlackBerry Messenger Meeting
    BES12
    (BlackBerry Classic)

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 12:44 PM
116 ... 2345