No worries. That definitely came across as more confrontational than I meant. I will most likely be sending it back just to be safe.
    03-03-15 06:17 PM
    No worries. That definitely came across as more confrontational than I meant. I will most likely be sending it back just to be safe.
    I think you should! And I hope you are able to enjoy the device. Love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-03-15 06:45 PM
    I just got my classic last night. First blackberry. I am blogging about it at stevencunha.com and any comments from the crackberry community would be more than welcome.

I am excited to be giving blackberry and honest shot after years with android personally and iPhones all around me in my life (wife, sister in law, brother in law). So far it has been "okay" and getting better by the day.
    03-04-15 07:44 PM
    I got mine on Monday and I'm loving it. The battery life is awesome. I've managed to squeeze two days out of a single charge

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    03-05-15 06:42 PM
    Got mine at a Verizon store the other day. The losers working there were all kind of smirky and did not know anything about the phone or the new operating system to even help me. They only had like 2 of the phones in the store and there was no marketing at all for Blackberry. Well, I just switched from my 9930 cold turkey so it has been stressful and aggravating but I managed even though Verizon tech support was not much help either. I am getting the hang of it and even found the 9930 sounds to download and have again ... Classic comes with some lame ringtones and sounds fwiw. Overall, I am really starting to like this phone.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    03-07-15 10:38 PM
    Glad to be part of the club.
    03-09-15 06:39 PM
    Hey guys! need your help. I am big fan of blackberry since i ve been using it for quite many years. Plz let me know if BB classic is good choice and if skype runs smooth on it? I will appreciate feedback really.
    03-11-15 06:44 AM
    Official I Got My Classic Thread!-img_20150311_155221.jpgOfficial I Got My Classic Thread!-img_20150311_185445.jpg Sorry for the quality of pictures. I got mine yesterday! no issues at all like other people claim (double typing, etc.) I cam off of a z10 that i've had for 2 years. I love the classic! the cheat keys are the best thing ever. The camera is better than the z10 and the software is way better optimized for the hardware which makes it really fast across the board! i got more than i expected for sure!

sorry for the crappy pictures (from the z10 and did it quickly)
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    03-12-15 08:42 AM
    Got mine about a week ago, and I'm loving it. I wish the Classic had Passport processors, but it's still a blast to use. So far, no problems with it.

From a Classic
    03-13-15 11:31 PM
    New Classic owner here. Coming from a Droid 4 that was getting slower and slower, this is my first Blackberry device--so I am not a Blackberry person, but I am a person who wants to reward the last manufacturer in the market putting QWERTYs on their flagship devices. No issues so far...my biggest gripe with this device vs. my old phone is the lack of dedicated physical number keys and keys for the more common punctuation marks. Have to just get used to toggling the alt keys on and off, I suppose.
    03-14-15 04:59 PM
    Q10 was my first BlackBerry. Then downgraded to Bold for tool belt, back to Q`10 for 4G/LTE. Classic is it.

Tool belt is a joy. Seems even the circle on touchscreen is easier to maneuver with my fat fingers than it was on Q10. Used for business mostly so no games installed. Native social apps work fine for what I use them for. Native calendar works just fine for my needs. Device monitor is excellent. Blend is a nice addition. Finally a compass that works. Browser does all I need a mobile browser to do. Hub is very useful in keeping track of calls, social and 3 email accounts. Speaker and in-call volume are sufficient for my needs. Flashlight is settings is nice touch. Getting used to one handed operation as its size is a tad larger than I am used to. Shortcut keys are nice.

Loving the device after a few days use. Have it set up just for what I need.
    03-16-15 04:13 PM
    Just snagged a Classic off fleabay. Listed as excellent and got it for under 300. I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully the seller described it accurately.

My last blackberry was a q10, sold it last year and got a Nokia 1020, then to a note 3, and currently using a LG G3.

I just wish blackberry would have put a decent camera in the classic.
    03-16-15 05:53 PM
    Right there with you on tracking your Classic arrival. Had a Torch a few years ago and loved it but grew impatient waiting for the Q10 release...and made the unfortunate selection of a Samsung device. I can't WAIT to get into the real keyboard again!!! Found out it shipped today and for some crazy reason I keep checking the status thinking I can WILL it here quicker...
    03-20-15 12:52 PM
    Finally, after months of waiting, boss says I can get Classic TODAY. Actually in 30-60 mins. Giving 5S to new employee. Can't wait.
    03-20-15 01:28 PM
    WOW - the classic is sexy hot! I am really impressed. For several gmail, outlook and live accounts, set up was very fast. A little long to connect to wifi. I have 2093 outlook customers / contacts and searching is perfect. VERY HAPPY. I am blown away. Thank you to everyone here, I have read and lurked & I am glad that CB is a great source of info. This device is a sigh of relief from the 5S. Can't wait to spend this rainy night playing with it.
    03-20-15 04:25 PM
    This device is a sigh of relief from the 5S. Can't wait to spend this rainy night playing with it.
    You will love it. The Classic is the most efficient phone in existence.

From a Classic
    03-20-15 06:31 PM
    It is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 10:19 PM
    I picked up my Classic last Friday and it has practically been glued to my hands since. I've used a lot of different phones and platforms in the past, and this is without a doubt the first device that I've been completely satisfied with in every way.
    03-22-15 01:20 PM
    Has anybody heard any more rumors about the white Blackberry Classic? It was supposed to be released in March. Not sure if I can hold out much longer! Blackberry is very hush hush, I don't even know if there will be a white, non-camera version.
    03-23-15 05:03 PM
    Had a nice surprise today, phone was supposed to turn up in about another 4 - 7 days, but was on its way to me this morning. Arrived about an hour ago, and is doing update at the moment. Having not handled one prior I wasn't sure about the size etc (coming from Z10), but first impressions are very good.
    03-24-15 12:49 PM
    Just snagged a Classic off fleabay. Listed as excellent and got it for under 300. I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully the seller described it accurately.

My last blackberry was a q10, sold it last year and got a Nokia 1020, then to a note 3, and currently using a LG G3.

I just wish blackberry would have put a decent camera in the classic.
    Well...that was quick.

I figured my deal was too good to be true. The phone stops recognizing the sim. Spent countless time and went through many sim cards at my local att.

I also damaged my lg g3 sim card tray trying to use a sim adapter (after reading about the possibility of ruining the slot). Not a good night.
    03-24-15 08:10 PM
    Hello!
    My question, why can not install on SD card applications software is something wrong?
    03-25-15 10:46 AM
    Just arrived!!! SOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!
    04-02-15 02:37 AM
    Bought one off contract from Amazon, took the AT&T sim out of the iPhone 5 that we were using as our home phone. Fired it up and haven't looked back. I've had it a couple of weeks now and hardly put it down. Nice work Blackberry, you're back!
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    04-08-15 01:44 PM
    Recieved mine a week ago and im already disappointed of the lack of important apps like tripadvisor, and youtube app is not even an app its a browser. Screen resolution is just whack. Trackpad is a plus, and BB hub is godly.

Its my first time with a BB.
    04-12-15 01:46 PM
386 ... 45678 ...