Finally!! I got back my BlackBerry Classic. Feeling so great about it while holding it on my hand, not hands lol!!, while riding bus and listening songs, watching videos and messaging. I knew I wasn't happy sending it back the first time. I am still keeping my BlackBerry Passport as a tablet to use it a spare moment. You cannot compare it to Classic because classic have different dimension.

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    Sakura1210 likes this.
    01-12-15 02:05 PM
    See what I just picked up!

Official I Got My Classic Thread!-img_20150115_140914.jpg

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    01-15-15 07:22 AM
    I read 77 post, people cheers up the "classic". I have Q10, but loved very much the Z10 LE. I travel a lot thus I picked up Z30 due to battery capacity reason and "hate" the screen size. I'm a collector of android devices. I have to confess that Z10 and Z30 are the best touch experience. I do not understand, why BlackBerry want to bring "old glory of Hard Keyboard" back. BlackBerry swipe is the advance feature of "Maemo Nokia N9". I wish blackberry more focuse on "touch device" without hard-keyboard development. I will disappointing I think ..... I'm waiting BlackBerry release powerfull 4.5" - 4.7" screen sice full touch device with "big" battery capacity. No Im not interesting with hard keyboard. Old Glory never come back .....
    01-15-15 08:07 AM
    Damn ....going to have to read some instructions.

on first glance, not too impressed, love my Bold 9900 but want Skype .....it doesnt work on the Classic???
    01-15-15 02:41 PM
    Damn ....going to have to read some instructions.

on first glance, not too impressed, love my Bold 9900 but want Skype .....it doesnt work on the Classic???
    Skype is a native BB app for Q10 so should work fine, no?
    01-15-15 02:46 PM
    It's an Android port optimized for BB10. Not really native!

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-15-15 02:49 PM
    maybe but doesn't work on my Classic at all, done a reset, done a wipe and started from scratch and nothing, just locks up and freezes!???
    wasimraza likes this.
    01-15-15 05:13 PM
    maybe but doesn't work on my Classic at all, done a reset, done a wipe and started from scratch and nothing, just locks up and freezes!???
    I meant to reply to your post first but I hit Thanks by mistake. Anyway, I use Skype twice a week to talk to my mom in Pakistan for almost two hours talking and never anything happens to my Classic.
    BTW, you are on the wrong thread for getting help for your problematic device. I suggest that next time do some research before asking the right questions at the wrong place.

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1450 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    01-15-15 08:45 PM
    I'm 15. I don't do gaming and I want to be different from the croud. Would you suggest the blackberry classic??
    eji930 likes this.
    01-15-15 09:21 PM
    I'm 15. I don't do gaming and I want to be different from the croud. Would you suggest the blackberry classic??
    What all do you plan on using your device for? Are there any particular apps that you feel you need?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:24 PM
    I meant to reply to your post first but I hit Thanks by mistake. Anyway, I use Skype twice a week to talk to my mom in Pakistan for almost two hours talking and never anything happens to my Classic.
    BTW, you are on the wrong thread for getting help for your problematic device. I suggest that next time do some research before asking the right questions at the wrong place.

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1450 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    I wasnt asking a question I was making a comment about the Classic but thank you for your helpful and courteous response.
    01-16-15 04:43 AM
    I had my first Blackberry when I was a freshman in HS. I was always on top of what I needed. If you don't need multimedia apps, Facetime or anything then grab one. It's a great phone, but don't make it hard to be reached by your peers. I know if I was in HS I would be on an iOS device despite the want to be different.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    01-16-15 09:29 AM
    It's an Android port but yes, available for both Q10 and Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 04:23 AM
    I received mines today, not sure yet if this can be my daily driver but I do love this keyboard bbm and email system. I think the issue is going to lack of apps I'm already familiar with thus far tried and will not sideload android apps they just do not work the same

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 04:40 AM
    If you don't need multimedia apps, Facetime or anything then grab one. It's a great phone, but don't make it hard to be reached by your peers. I know if I was in HS I would be on an iOS device despite the want to be different.
    This is important. Being connected includes all the tools your peer group uses or wants. BlackBerry is not cool it is extremely functional. Designed for extreme productivity. Apple and Samsung and HTC are the fun brands.

I'd go Sammy. Biggest tribe.
    01-24-15 02:45 PM
    Day 5
    It's cold, so very cold today. The heat won't be on, the Super warned us again. We all hang around the warmth of my Classic screen. A neighbor offered us food today in exchange for the Classic. I looked outside to see if there were any birds to eat, very few left outside. Food is scarce. Last loaf of bread I saw was 7 months ago. Never saw that guy again. But yes they offered an onion, a soft potato, and some malt vinegar. Not too sure about the malt vinegar. I think there's enough wallpaper and glue left to feed the kids. We will sleep on top of each other tonight for warmth and to catch the tears of those above so no moisture goes to waste.

Everybody said trade the blackberry for the potato. Even when the hallucination insulted my mother in German, nay I say, or should I say Nein... so as I laid there shaking upon my deathbed, unrepentant in my unwillingness to release it from my dying clutches, the flashes of the screen perfectly reflected an SOS to passersby who came to our aid. If not for MY DECISION alone to hold on to the Classic would I be here today to tell you of its capabilities.
    01-24-15 03:05 PM
    I'm back on Blackberry after many, many years with a Classic. Love it!
    01-28-15 09:02 PM
    Day 5
    It's cold, so very cold today. The heat won't be on, the Super warned us again. We all hang around the warmth of my Classic screen. A neighbor offered us food today in exchange for the Classic. I looked outside to see if there were any birds to eat, very few left outside. Food is scarce. Last loaf of bread I saw was 7 months ago. Never saw that guy again. But yes they offered an onion, a soft potato, and some malt vinegar. Not too sure about the malt vinegar. I think there's enough wallpaper and glue left to feed the kids. We will sleep on top of each other tonight for warmth and to catch the tears of those above so no moisture goes to waste.

Everybody said trade the blackberry for the potato. Even when the hallucination insulted my mother in German, nay I say, or should I say Nein... so as I laid there shaking upon my deathbed, unrepentant in my unwillingness to release it from my dying clutches, the flashes of the screen perfectly reflected an SOS to passersby who came to our aid. If not for MY DECISION alone to hold on to the Classic would I be here today to tell you of its capabilities.
    " God loves America "

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 with Tapatalk : PIN 2BFBBCE3: T-Mobile 4G LTE
    01-29-15 01:02 AM
    picked up my blackberry classic today.
    telstra store - barkley square, brunswick, victoria, australia.

last one too

Official I Got My Classic Thread!-photo-2015-01-31-14.24.jpg
    01-30-15 09:30 PM
    Got my Classic today as well. THAT keyboard is unbelievably good... typing is such a joy.

I'll do an in-depth review once I have gotten a thorough impression of the device. I'll also compare the Classic to my current phone, the OnePlus One.

Any must-have apps? (other than CB10 of course).

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 05:57 PM
    Got my Classic tuesday. Upgrade from Bold 9900.

I ordered it from Amazon DE. Had no idea there was such a thing as a QWERTZ keyboard, so I had to order one from the UK instead. The new new one seems to work well, although some of the buttons sound odd
    02-01-15 08:34 PM
    Had no idea there was such a thing as a QWERTZ keyboard, so I had to order one from the UK instead.
    You could just have set the keyboard to Qwerty by software :P

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 03:07 AM
    Hi, I got mine on Friday. I must say that I am quite happy with it. Setting up is very smooth. I am using the double profile work/personal spaces and it really works and does the trick. The camera is fast and sharp. Very stable and the battery seems to last long. Very few issues, such as sluggish contact management (and it may be because I have more than 3000 contacts, need to clean the up a bit), whatsapp takes too long to launch, but that's basically it. Docs to go works very well too. Trackpad works just fine - I used to have a Q10, then went back to OS7 and I am quite impressed with all the improvements in 10.3. I hope that keep up the good work!

Would just like to be able to choose which hub apps icons show in the lock screen and which don�t.
    02-02-15 10:05 AM
    You could just have set the keyboard to Qwerty by software :P
    When I had transferred to the new one, it was QWERTZ until I did... something I can't remember

I'm worried about the wonky sound from the Back button I get, unless I hit it just right
    02-03-15 08:18 AM
    In the Typing and Input settings you can configure the keyboard layout for each of the input languages. My back/escape button is little bit clicky when pressing and letting go of it as well.
    02-03-15 12:05 PM
386 ... 23456 ...