BlackBerry Classic Specs ? Specifications for BlackBerry Classic Smartphone - Canada

Is it just me? Check out those keyboard specs... I wish my Classic had touch enabled keyboard as I sometimes find myself swiping backwards on it to delete an entire word but, last I checked, it did not.
    jope28 likes this.
    09-25-15 01:58 AM
    Even gsmarena.com has not mentioned that specs.
    09-25-15 02:03 AM
    It's a mixture of passport and Classic.

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    09-25-15 06:31 AM
    Interesting... Haha QC of website management also slacking... Perhaps BlackBerry should hold off on the pink slips and delegate duties like fact checking main site details first...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 08:26 AM
    I noticed the same thing. I am thinking about taking the Blackberry Classic for a test drive and was double checking the specs (I know it is a little dated so I wanted to check WiFi and Bluetooth specs). I was like, "What the what?". The top of the page and the bottom of the page are telling me two different stories.
    09-25-15 11:28 AM
    That's lame
    09-25-15 11:34 AM
    Every BlackBerry website out there is lame. I tweeted Chen once and asked him if he needed me to come fix them. Unfortunately no response.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    09-26-15 10:33 AM
    Oh wow.... its not like that they are Samsung with gazillions of devices. They basically sell Z30, Classic and types of Passport now, one should be able to get the specs of three devices right

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 11:03 AM
    Oh wow.... its not like that they are Samsung with gazillions of devices. They basically sell Z30, Classic and types of Passport now, one should be able to get the specs of three devices right

Posted via CB10
    It would seem like a pretty simple thing to get right. And, even if it were a simple little mistake, the Classic has been out for plenty long enough that this should have been noticed and fixed long ago.
    09-26-15 12:09 PM
    I think they accidentally put the keyboard specs for the Passport on the Classic spec page. The Classic does not have a three row keyboard, but the Passport does. Think it's just a data entry error on the part of whomever put the specs up on that page.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    09-26-15 12:23 PM
    I think they accidentally put the keyboard specs for the Passport on the Classic spec page. The Classic does not have a three row keyboard, but the Passport does. Think it's just a data entry error on the part of whomever put the specs up on that page.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    There's something called proof reading before anything goes public. No excuses here

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 12:42 PM
    Well, if it wasn't for the "3 row keyboard" part, I would argue that any physical keyboard is technically necessarily 'touch enabled'.

Posted via CB10
    ronfc likes this.
    09-26-15 01:00 PM
    There's something called proof reading before anything goes public. No excuses here

Posted via CB10
    Agree. Similar issue when new Blend came out, website still tried to download the old one.

No QA. No proof reading. No-one taking responsibility. No-one cares. Slap it in and move on.

Speaks of a deep malaise within the company. Which I spose is pretty obvious anyway.

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    09-26-15 05:02 PM
    Agree. Similar issue when new Blend came out, website still tried to download the old one.

No QA. No proof reading. No-one taking responsibility. No-one cares. Slap it in and move on.

Speaks of a deep malaise within the company. Which I spose is pretty obvious anyway.

It's like they are deliberately axing themselves to oblivion...

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 06:20 PM

Looks like the guys there are not happy at all and doing half assed jobs. Sorry for the expletive but yes they look like they are hurling themselves in a sling to oblivion

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 06:22 PM
    fixed now looks like
    09-26-15 08:08 PM
    fixed now looks like
    I guess we (CrackBerry) didn't do our job fast enough... lol

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 09:54 PM
    I guess we (CrackBerry) didn't do our job fast enough... lol

Posted via CB10
    Did they? I did not look

Posted via CB10