About a year ago there was a problem with the notification volume on the Classic after an update. I am thinking of getting a Classic but need to know if this issue ever got fixed. As a comparison I would be happy if it rang as loud as my Z30 does - really happy with the ringer volume on it. Anybody ?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-16 06:52 PM
    About a year ago there was a problem with the notification volume on the Classic after an update. I am thinking of getting a Classic but need to know if this issue ever got fixed. As a comparison I would be happy if it rang as loud as my Z30 does - really happy with the ringer volume on it. Anybody ?

Posted via CB10
    I guessing here that you need to do this and, it is BB10 OS? Go Settings, Notifications, tap on Normal, tap on Customize App Notifications.. Each function can will go by whatever you adjust volume setting to, UNLESS you open each App (Phone, Email Messages, Text Messages, Calendar, FB), Example: tap on Phone then select Override Profile Volume then set the phone to ring at the volume you desire regardless what the volume is set at when you use the volume buttons on the phone body.
    05-11-16 07:46 PM
    No aside from that, there was a problem after 10.3.1 update. People that did the update on their Classics were complaining that the notifications volume was half what it used to be, even with the volume turned up all the way and override turned on

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 07:18 AM
    This was a software problem involving the update and BlackBerry was made aware of the problem so I'm wondering if it ever got corrected

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 07:21 AM
    This was a software problem involving the update and BlackBerry was made aware of the problem so I'm wondering if it ever got corrected

Posted via CB10
    I didn't open this up to read but I did a Google Search for, blackberry classic volume issues solved and these came up.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KQzSaVGaW44MVw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tiOueHy34Ogd1w
    05-12-16 08:26 AM