You're wrong on pretty much everything you said (minus the part about it looking beautiful). I'm gonna stop responding to you after this unfortunately.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    seems i hit a nerve here folks!

Watch out everyone! lol...
    10-06-14 09:09 AM

...and the arguing begins...

Just enjoy the photos and info folks. Any discussion outside of that is pretty pointless, and frankly, does not interest me at all...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Dan Lam likes this.
    10-06-14 09:25 AM
    Are you really not answering questions? Even basic ones? I wanna know if the tool belts buttons wobble.. I hate that. Since they are big, it's a possibility. I also saw them already missaligned on previous leaks. It's really not a big deal, but it does bother me.

Hope they're like the 9780's. Rock solid.
    10-06-14 09:36 AM

It's reasons like this that we can't have good things.
    Why do you care where he's from or anything else for that matter?
    He's posting pictures and his impressions, and you're making a bunch of needless assumptions.

He said you're wrong, probably because he knows better (and you probably are wrong).
    OP did a long and incredibly helpful AMA for the passport and had people like you de-rail his thread. I can't blame him for not wanting to respond to you.

Thank you OP, love the pictures!
    slagman5, pp4e and Mr4aces like this.
    10-06-14 09:47 AM
    ...and the arguing begins...

Just enjoy the photos and info folks. Any discussion outside of that is pretty pointless, and frankly, does not interest me at all...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    No arguing at all.. how the hell did you come up with that conclusion ? lol

It's reasons like this that we can't have good things.
    Why do you care where he's from or anything else for that matter?
    He's posting pictures and his impressions, and you're making a bunch of needless assumptions.

He said you're wrong, probably because he knows better (and you probably are wrong).
    OP did a long and incredibly helpful AMA for the passport and had people like you de-rail his thread. I can't blame him for not wanting to respond to you.

Thank you OP, love the pictures!
    Reasons like what? he comes in here with photos... and that is it? like i said if he really has this phone (which he claim he does) then why not contribute and tell us what we need to know? if that is tooo difficult for him then he needs to stop posting.

Just a month to go anyway.... you guys need to relax (it's just a phone) - And requesting some information isn't going to harm BlackBerry.

just selfish in my opinion... you either contribute to the BlackBerry community or you just don't contribute at all. (no personal digs at him or anyone) it's just common sense.

We're all fans here so help each other out!

- Lith
    anon8330237 likes this.
    10-06-14 10:02 AM
    You're wrong on pretty much everything you said (minus the part about it looking beautiful). I'm gonna stop responding to you after this unfortunately.

lmao

REKT
    pp4e likes this.
    10-06-14 12:04 PM
    It seems like the toolbelt is made of 3 pieces instead of just one (like the Bold 9900)... Not sure I like that...
    10-06-14 12:38 PM
    No arguing at all.. how the hell did you come up with that conclusion ? lol

Reasons like what? he comes in here with photos... and that is it? like i said if he really has this phone (which he claim he does) then why not contribute and tell us what we need to know? if that is tooo difficult for him then he needs to stop posting.

Just a month to go anyway.... you guys need to relax (it's just a phone) - And requesting some information isn't going to harm BlackBerry.

just selfish in my opinion... you either contribute to the BlackBerry community or you just don't contribute at all. (no personal digs at him or anyone) it's just common sense.

We're all fans here so help each other out!

- Lith
    He posted a whole Passport AMA (check his post history) which got derailed by comments like yours. He answered everyone's questions but got tired of people's arguing and accusations and gave up.

He's here with the first pictures I've seen of the back of the device, as well as offered his impressions. He seems to be offering a lot more to the community than you are. I honestly think you're not only "not contributing", but taking away from this community. If I could downvote you, I totally would.

And with that, I think I'll stop responding to you too, lol.
    10-06-14 01:32 PM
    I'm sorry for "not contributing" to the community by posting pictures and impressions of an unreleased device.

Well then, this thread went off-track much faster than I expected. I had more pictures ready to post and I don't get anything out of leaking these things besides the enjoyment of adding to the BlackBerry community which I am a new member of (the PP was my first BB). I actually risk quite a bit with these posts, and with the types of responses I'm getting, I think I'll hold back going forward. I wish people could just enjoy the photos and impressions for what they were (and could've been).

Thanks to the good people of this community. I may still drop by with pictures/updates/impressions here and there, but I think I've lost interest in these boards. It sucks that a few bad apples can take so much away from an otherwise great community.

To the trolls, ungratefuls, and inbox spammers. You guys truly are special, lol.

I'll still be around here and there, so it might not be the last time you'll see me, but anyway--that will be all for now. Peace out gentlemen.

10-06-14 01:50 PM
    pp4e. Thanks for sharing what you did.

Thanks to the clowns who ruined it for the rest of us.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    10-06-14 02:56 PM
    Looks like this should now be closed.

pp4e, if you wish to have this re-opened, just "Report" this post and say you want it re-opened.

Elessar.cm / Moderator
    10-06-14 02:58 PM
36 12