No AMA this time. People just kept arguing in the last one.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Attached Thumbnails Nothing to see here.-10725.jpg  
    howarmat, merli001, KDB84 and 15 others like this.
    10-03-14 01:39 PM
    10-03-14 01:50 PM
    Thats awesome! Thanks for the photo
    10-03-14 01:52 PM
    Very nice.
    Do you know what version of 10.3.1 it's running ?

Posted via Cb10 on 10.3.0.1154
    10-03-14 01:55 PM
    Not gonna answer any questions here. I may comment here and there about my thoughts, maybe even a few pictures here and there, but please don't expect this to be some sort of exhaustive Q&A thread like the one I had for the PP. Don't feel like getting accused again of being a paid plant or full of **** etc etc this time.

On the other hand, this phone feels great in the hands. I have the PP now, and as a new BB user, I'm still getting used to the keyboard. The keyboard on the Classic felt super intuitive though, and typing was actually pretty easy. I compared it to the Q10 and I'm not sure why but the Classic feels considerably better. Oh, and trackpad/toolbar is pretty neat right?

The weight is also really nice.

10-03-14 02:22 PM
    Interesting that they are going to have the name on the phone. I want 2 (Verizon and Unlocked).
    10-03-14 05:40 PM
    Looks nice. I hope there's more to that window in the final version though. Additional notification LED's there would be amazing, but I doubt it...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-03-14 05:41 PM
    How do you like the back? How does it feel? Does the phone feel wide in your hand?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 06:44 PM
    What are the chances the classic comes with 3gb of RAM?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 11:10 PM
    How do you like the back? How does it feel? Does the phone feel wide in your hand?

Posted via CB10
    No Q&A remember?
    10-04-14 12:08 AM
    No Q&A remember?
    He forgot... but seriously... to the OP 'not answering question' is very uhhh on your part. (and brings in doubts) but if you have one in your hand you must be in china then (and if your not?) this model is not made by foxconn lol

you post something like that and don't want to share?

I'll get more info from the WEIBO guy he has a working copy of the classic.
    10-04-14 12:19 AM
    This looks like a newer revision than DTBlackBerry's. You can tell by the ring on the camera and "CLASSIC" type in the strip.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:34 AM
    Thank you. Looks good!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:35 AM
    He forgot... but seriously... to the OP 'not answering question' is very uhhh on your part. (and brings in doubts) but if you have one in your hand you must be in china then (and if your not?) this model is not made by foxconn lol

you post something like that and don't want to share?

The above quote is why the OP said there will be not Q&A this going around with their leak of the Classic.

I hope the classic comes out soon because with the discount code for the Passport being what it is, I don't know if I can hold out much longer. I am using a damn curve with no autofocus and I don't know how I managed this long with it (first world problems, I know).
    Plazmic Flame and pp4e like this.
    10-04-14 01:04 AM
    I'm very interested to see what happens to the Z30's price when this gets out into the wild since they will have very similar specs.
    I walked into a Vodacom shop yesterday (ISP) and the Z30 was priced at 6,499 ZAR which is around $590 for it off contract. Still can't believe its so expensive, i mean the Q10 is 3,299 ZAR which is around $299. Hopefully the CLASSIC is priced right so i can pick one up
    10-04-14 02:57 AM
    Nice napkin!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:00 AM
    It looks like a modified Q5 with the back texture of a Z10.

It doesn't even look as high end as the black Q10 or even the 9900.. I was really hoping for a nicer back, but the ring around the camera like the Passport looks nice, and the Classic branding is cool too.

I hope that future BlackBerry phones are named and not the numbers/letters stuff like the first crop of BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 01:20 AM
    The Classic is shaping up to be a mass deployment device, so I am fine with how the back looks and it appears that the back can be easily be cleaned off with just a wet cloth. No more internal debating for me, I am sold on the Classic as being the blackberry device that I am going to upgrade to.
    10-05-14 08:43 AM
    I think it looks great. Sleek and professional. The way it ought to look.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 09:06 AM

Thanks, love the leaked photos. Missed the last post and arguining (thank god), but not surprised. Please don't let the vocal minority drive away your valuable contributions, just ignore the junk posts and report the spam to moderators.
    pp4e likes this.
    10-05-14 08:45 PM
    Thanks, love the leaked photos. Missed the last post and arguining (thank god), but not surprised. Please don't let the vocal minority drive away your valuable contributions, just ignore the junk posts and report the spam to moderators.
    Here you go

I believe there are photos of the front already out there, but figured there's nothing wrong with more pictures.

Attached Thumbnails Nothing to see here.-10724.jpg  
    Dan Lam, Plazmic Flame and Mr4aces like this.
    10-06-14 07:04 AM
    Hard to describe how the back feels, but I'd say that I like it more than I dislike it. It's textured nicely for grip and looks like it'll be a breeze to clean.

It doesn't feel wide at all. I've been using it with one hand at times without even realizing, but I like typing with two hands and it feels pretty normal using either.

The one thing that comes to mind for me when I use this device is "professional". Blackberry is clearly targeting a business person like myself, and I think they're doing a great job.

Having been using a Passport now for a couple of months, I would have to say that I find it easier to type on the Classic than on the Passport, although my typing on the Passport has gotten much quicker. For anyone who's looking for a BB and not a fan of the vkb and 3-line kb, this is what you're looking for.

Toolbar is super fluid and handy, as expected.

10-06-14 07:15 AM
    Not bad,

and yea you must be in china or know someone in china it clearly says NOT FOR SALE on it... the last Chinese dude i knew had one.. these are early production models and not final yet.

Cant wait!

but that closer picture... it looks beautiful.
    10-06-14 07:26 AM
    Not bad,

and yea you must be in china or know someone in china it clearly says NOT FOR SALE on it... the last Chinese dude i knew had one.. these are early production models and not final yet.

Cant wait!

Don't employees who are testing devices have the same thing written on them?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    10-06-14 07:30 AM
    Not bad,

Cant wait!

You're wrong on pretty much everything you said (minus the part about it looking beautiful). I'm gonna stop responding to you after this unfortunately.

10-06-14 07:35 AM
36 12