09-12-15 07:08 AM
32 12
tools
    I dreamed with a BlackBerry Classic with a 4 inches screen, 100 grams weight, a keyboard like my present classic and a 7 mm thick. And why not, running Android with hub..., it wouldn't have competitors in the market I think.

Posted via CB10
    quorky likes this.
    09-09-15 03:15 PM
    09-09-15 03:32 PM
    Yes, why not?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:45 PM
    That rendering is the sexiest one!! Infact BlackBerry should produce these kind of high quality phones with great specs and launch them with fan fare. Definitely, it'll become iconic phone like I phone.

Posted via CB10
    wilber1 likes this.
    09-09-15 09:46 PM
    As long as the internal specs are good and it has a great camera. Well, not sure about the Android thing. You'd be surprised, there's a lot of things we consider simple that our BB10 does that we probably use every day that Android doesn't do. For example, if you're streaming music or listening with headphones and your phone is in your holster or pocket, you want to skip a song, you long press volume up right? Well, you realize you actually can't do that with Android?? Last time I checked there was some app you could get but it will only work for that if you root the device... Yes, root the OS just so you can skip a song using the volume key...

Not sure if they've fixed that yet, but I'm surprised something as simple as that cannot be easily done on Android...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-10-15 01:18 AM
    Personally i think this is a better idea than the slider. People who prefer a touchscreen wont want a hidden bulky keyboard to weigh the phone down more, and the slider looks top heavy to me where you'd only use the keyboard if you had a place to set your phone on.

I also dont think BlackBerry even needs yet another option for a full tough screen phone. What we need is a bigger Classic like his, AND a smaller, teeny tiny Classic, and I'd (eventually) buy both and be one happy camper!

I still like the curve / Q5 keyboards better than the Bolds.
    09-10-15 03:08 AM
    +1

Yeah man 2 sizes! 2 phones!

PIN 829A "You're only known for the worst thing you do" DSO 1978
    09-10-15 05:58 AM
    That rendering is the sexiest one!! Infact BlackBerry should produce these kind of high quality phones with great specs and launch them with fan fare. Definitely, it'll become iconic phone like I phone.

Posted via CB10
    So love that design that it's now the wallpaper for my home screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 10:32 AM
    That is the sexiest phone that I have ever seen!!!

Posted via Classic - 10.3.2.2639 
    09-10-15 11:52 AM
    The Classic concept I posted number two of this thread is not My concept it was posted on Sunday by Ziro1 .I didn't want to steal his good work but to pass it on however it is a beauty and wishing I had one in my pocket with bumped up specs .
    09-10-15 02:43 PM
    Please, send it to Mr Chen. Where are the designers of BlackBerry? , why they don't copy designs like that? Too many times I think designers of BlackBerry and the top dog of BlackBerry Enterprise use iphone or android device, and they don't care the form factor of BlackBerry devices, because they don't use them.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 03:00 PM
    Fantastic design on that one but seriously I got BlackBerry to leave iPhone and because no androidphone appealed to me. I love os10, and can't imagine living without the hub!
    Regarding size, I bought classic as it's the maximum size I can carry, being a girl with tiny pockets and small bags you know? So make one the same size as the classic, and another bigger one if that's the wish of the masses (which in 2yrs time when a bigger classic is ready to launch probably won't be in demand by customers anymore)

Posted via the cutest little fantastic phone ever!
    09-10-15 03:48 PM
    ...........if you're streaming music or listening with headphones and your phone is in your holster or pocket, you want to skip a song, you long press volume up right?...........
    Here is a gripe with that. Sitting in the office, very professional setting, a bit loud so I plug my headphones in and fire up pandora... blast some heavy alternative, rock, rap...etc. Something to get me pumped and going. Get to the song I don't like, oh hey, let me skip it... okay press and longhold the volume up key, so the song stops playing for a split second and then all of a sudden switches over to the speakers on the phone and loud, mind you for a mere half a second to a second... no bi deal, only I turn around and everybody is staring at me.

OK, so the volume thing is useless to me... ok switching the songs now on Pandora directly. Pause it so I can grab my phone off the desk and pull the headphones out, all of a sudden it unpauses it and plays loudly for a fraction of a second again. Once again, get the death stare.

OK so now I am resorting to pausing Pandora, closing the app, waiting a few seconds, then pulling the headphones out and praying nothing happens. But once in a while when I do pull the heaphones out with all the apps closed it starts up the music app and says can't play media - WTF?

Seriously how JV is that? Yeah, software version doesnt matter since I have experienced it in all variants of 10.3.2, headphone don't matter either as I have used different ones - besides the fact that my blackberry won't recognize my klipsch headphones, just plays media as if they are not plugged in (while every other device out there sees them)

It's a simple thing, why can't they get this right. Ugh. I sometimes wanna smash the thing, but I do like the HUB to much to do that. Okn, rant over.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 08:29 PM
    Ziro1 could you please make this man's dream come true?

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    09-10-15 09:26 PM
    I thought every girl carries a big bag nowadays! Isn't that the new trend especially with bags like MK??

Fantastic design on that one but seriously I got BlackBerry to leave iPhone and because no androidphone appealed to me. I love os10, and can't imagine living without the hub!
    Regarding size, I bought classic as it's the maximum size I can carry, being a girl with tiny pockets and small bags you know? So make one the same size as the classic, and another bigger one if that's the wish of the masses (which in 2yrs time when a bigger classic is ready to launch probably won't be in demand by customers anymore)

09-10-15 09:28 PM
    As far as physical appearance I don't care for a slide phone either. I had one once and I found it unbalanced.

I don't mind a phone with a thicker battery. Indeed even the entire back of the phone could be simply one detachable battery. In multiple sizes of course.
    09-10-15 09:44 PM
    I thought every girl carries a big bag nowadays! Isn't that the new trend especially with bags like MK??

Well yes but I'm a student and I figured a good phone was more important than a bag everyone else has :P and I do outdoor sports so feels like a good thing if I can bring the phone with me for backup if something happens :P

09-11-15 01:28 AM
    Well yes but I'm a student and I figured a good phone was more important than a bag everyone else has :P and I do outdoor sports so feels like a good thing if I can bring the phone with me for backup if something happens :P

You calling it "the cutest little fantastic phone" makes me feel much Less manly about having a classic, haha

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 01:47 AM
    You calling it "the cutest little fantastic phone" makes me feel much Less manly about having a classic, haha

Posted via CB10
    Aw but you know as I used to tell the men coming into the shop I worked in, it takes a real man to carry pink shirts (man I sold so many pink shirts) it's the same with the classic, takes a real man to carry it ;P

09-11-15 02:30 AM
    what's the obsession with light phones?! I like my phones heavy, with a battery with enough juice to start a car.

> Passport/Classic user, but still reminisces the good old 9900 days...
    09-11-15 04:11 AM
    Yes, 500MN, I understand that you prefer heavy phones, but other customers like me prefer light phones; light but strong, not heavy. It's not normal the weight of the classic because this is a small phone. BlackBerry could built devices with the same power of classic but lighters and thinners because other brands do it.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 07:47 AM
    Here is a gripe with that. Sitting in the office, very professional setting, a bit loud so I plug my headphones in and fire up pandora... blast some heavy alternative, rock, rap...etc. Something to get me pumped and going. Get to the song I don't like, oh hey, let me skip it... okay press and longhold the volume up key, so the song stops playing for a split second and then all of a sudden switches over to the speakers on the phone and loud, mind you for a mere half a second to a second... no bi deal, only I turn around and everybody is staring at me.

OK, so the volume thing is useless to me... ok switching the songs now on Pandora directly. Pause it so I can grab my phone off the desk and pull the headphones out, all of a sudden it unpauses it and plays loudly for a fraction of a second again. Once again, get the death stare.

OK so now I am resorting to pausing Pandora, closing the app, waiting a few seconds, then pulling the headphones out and praying nothing happens. But once in a while when I do pull the heaphones out with all the apps closed it starts up the music app and says can't play media - WTF?

Seriously how JV is that? Yeah, software version doesnt matter since I have experienced it in all variants of 10.3.2, headphone don't matter either as I have used different ones - besides the fact that my blackberry won't recognize my klipsch headphones, just plays media as if they are not plugged in (while every other device out there sees them)

It's a simple thing, why can't they get this right. Ugh. I sometimes wanna smash the thing, but I do like the HUB to much to do that. Okn, rant over.

Posted via CB10
    I've never had this problem... That is odd.

09-11-15 07:59 AM
    Aw but you know as I used to tell the men coming into the shop I worked in, it takes a real man to carry pink shirts (man I sold so many pink shirts) it's the same with the classic, takes a real man to carry it ;P

I guess I'm not a real man because I don't like the color pink? Or any color that's too bright and stands out too much for that matter. :-(

09-11-15 08:02 AM
    I guess I'm not a real man because I don't like the color pink? Or any color that's too bright and stands out too much for that matter. :-(
    Ah, but there are many shades of pink, not all are too bright. I think I've seen a man wearing a pink shirt around three times in my life. They are a rare and exotic breed, usually not manufactured in this country.

What i would really like to see is the Classic in the right shade of pink. But with the chicklet keyboard. Then i would have to buy one now, as i would find it irresistible. Now, what would i do if i found a man in a pink shirt . . .
    09-11-15 10:03 AM
    Ah, but there are many shades of pink, not all are too bright. I think I've seen a man wearing a pink shirt around three times in my life. They are a rare and exotic breed, usually not manufactured in this country.

What i would really like to see is the Classic in the right shade of pink. But with the chicklet keyboard. Then i would have to buy one now, as i would find it irresistible. Now, what would i do if i found a man in a pink shirt . . .
    Not a fan of any of the shades. I'm a more darker colors and maybe some blues but even then not really. I like maybe green, black, gray?

09-11-15 12:44 PM
32 12