Hi crackberry guys

Just got my classic yesterday (migrating from pp) just want to know if I can set the following:

1. Set the BlackBerry menu key as hub instead of bringing down the quick action menu (where the WiFi and bluetooth widgets are) or any shortcut to reach the hub from main screen(other than keyboard)

2. I wanted to assign whatsapp to "w" but it's locked to voicemail, anything I can do to override that???

Thx in advance

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:48 AM
    The voicemail shortcut isn't so much the W key, but the alternate number key of 1 which has been the speed dial for voicemail on almost every phone ever manufactured.
    04-06-15 10:30 AM
    Hi. The Hub is shortcut key m from main screen only. Alternatively bottom left there is the hub icon which brings it automatically without doing the swipe action. I am not sure whether the BlackBerry button is configurable.

Enjoy your classic.

Demetris

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:03 AM
    The Hub was designed to be easily accessed from within the home screen or from within another app, you do not need to use the menu - To access the hub from the main screen either swipe to the left on the track pad or the touch screen. These swipes are probably quicker than pressing a button anyway.

You can also 'peek' into the Hub from another app by swiping 'Up' and then slowly swiping to the left.

To assign a letter to 'whats-app' think of any other key that isn't associated with the numeric digit '1' (traditional voicemail key as noted by previous poster).

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    04-06-15 07:31 PM