Hi,
    Just to make you all aware, otterbox has a new case for the classic. They haven't made one for a BlackBerry in while, it is nice to see they haven't totally dropped BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-30-15 08:59 AM
    Definitely not a fan of the Defender series (Commuter is alright) but glad to see the support.

Posted via CB10
    NikoB82 and andy957 like this.
    05-30-15 09:48 AM
    Problem is people may not buy defender because so bulky and may prefer commuter. But when sales are low they will say "no point making case for BlackBerry they don't sell anyway " when in reality they weren't selling the right case for their audience. The commuter is a much nicer case and significantly less bulky.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 11:03 AM
    Hi,
    Just to make you all aware, otterbox has a new case for the classic. They haven't made one for a BlackBerry in while, it is nice to see they haven't totally dropped BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    What's the name and style of this case and do you have a link about it? Went on the Otterbox site and only the Defender series case is listed.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 11:21 AM
    After seeing thier products go from 30 dollars with a replacement warranty that was just phone in and say the model number to now 60 dollar cases and proof of purchase and pictures of the case, I stopped buying otterboxes.
    diegonei and andy957 like this.
    05-30-15 01:13 PM
    When I bought my Classic at Verizon they offered me an Otterbox, since they saw I was already using one with my Q10. It's bulky like the last Defender but good for old Fumblehands over here.

How well does the Commuter work?

Posted via Verizon Q10
    05-30-15 04:02 PM
    After seeing thier products go from 30 dollars with a replacement warranty that was just phone in and say the model number to now 60 dollar cases and proof of purchase and pictures of the case, I stopped buying otterboxes.
    Unfortunately too many people take advantage

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    05-30-15 04:09 PM
    Just bought one, love it! Has a thinner case but not much protection there. Bulk seems to be protective in nature and love the snap in holster. 49.99 at att store. Amazon and other outlets were the same. IPhone and samsung cases were half but I am glad to have this!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 09:50 AM
    I usually do but OtterBox I'm a big fan of the Defender series. Yes it does turn an already big BlackBerry into a brick. But I mainly use it at work. I did not get an OtterBox for my Classic. I went with the Seido case. It's just as bulky but it does have a sleeper magnet that the OtterBox does not. Both are about the same price on Amazon on the website the Seido case is 20 dollars more.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 10:28 AM
    Incipio makes a great hybrid Classic Case
    06-02-15 10:52 AM
    Again, what is the name of this new case by Otterbox? Their site has only the Defender on it so if someone (the OP) has found a newly released one please put pictures of it on here.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 11:43 AM