New to Blackberry and switching from Apple.....Hi... A couple questions. 1. Does anyone know when The Classic preordered phones will ship? 2. Currently, I have an iPhone and dislike it. After I ordered the Q20, I noticed an ad that stated I could get money for switching over? Is this correct?
    12-10-14 12:48 AM
    I believe they ship either the 17th to the 19th. And yes, they did announce a sort of trade in deal. I don't think they named details yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 06:09 AM
    New to Blackberry and switching from Apple.....Hi... A couple questions. 1. Does anyone know when The Classic preordered phones will ship? 2. Currently, I have an iPhone and dislike it. After I ordered the Q20, I noticed an ad that stated I could get money for switching over? Is this correct?
    1) Not sure, probably after the 17th.

2) Yes, but only for the Passport: https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/ca/web/passport.html
    12-10-14 06:23 AM
    Yes the rebate will be announced in more detail shortly as its a great rebate mad incentive to switch to a better device!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:40 AM