Hey,

I am first time BB user, i like it allot but there are few things that are bugging me a lot so here they are and if some one can help me i will be great full a lot.

I watched few videos all show how viber is installed and it works ... yet i cant make it work even if i follow step by step the installation guide from here for example www . youtube . com watch?v=fohZZvSJszA it wont work. Tells me i have a newer version installed (yet i dont, i removed the snap version as it did not work it led me to a black screen then goes to home)

the other thing is that i am struggling with my language, does any one know if there will be ever a Bulgarian Cyrillic support ? I am using the UK + Russian but the layout is a bit differed there and its kinda hard to get use to that.

so far i managed to install skype... that works well but i kinda need viber all my friends are there, i presume that with the Russian support i can ... close my eyes there, but if some one can help me at least with viber i will be in your debt
    03-08-16 07:12 AM
    It's been said that the last working Viber APK for our runtime is 5.6.5.1885. Try that version (5.6.5.1885-207 is what I found a few days ago.)

Viber 5.6.5.1885 APK Download by Viber Media S. r.l. - APKMirror
    03-08-16 08:58 AM
    just found this out digging in the forums like 15 min ago thank you very much it worked like a charm indeed.

now if only i could find Bulgarian Cirillic ... DD
    03-08-16 09:25 AM
    Hi Viber works directly from the Amazon App store. Just download it from there and it works.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 11:58 AM
    Viber did not work from the amazon app store at all, actually only that version worked on my BB Clasic
    03-10-16 03:26 AM