instagram
    telegram
    whatsapp
    imo
    shareit

and suggest me other apps
    bb world or so
    01-14-19 02:22 PM
    If you need stable smooth working anything that isn't email or phone calls then you're on the wrong device.
    howarmat and skrble like this.
    01-14-19 04:03 PM
    If you need stable smooth working anything that isn't email or phone calls then you're on the wrong device.
    ive got some of them but the whatsapp some ppl got it work bur mine doesn’t work well

also for insta , on lookout for recent version
    01-14-19 04:05 PM
    Need stable smooth working
    instagram
    telegram
    whatsapp
    imo
    shareit

and suggest me other apps
    bb world or so
    Not a single one of those works natively on BB10. You'll need either 3rd party apps or older ported android apps - neither of which will provide full functionality.
    h3bdullah97 likes this.
    01-14-19 04:11 PM
    This, all those apps require more than just going to an app store to get working.
    01-14-19 04:18 PM
    While they're still available in BB World get some of the free browsers: Qbrowser, Zeus, Browsie Browser.
    (I mostly use Evolution Browser but I couldn't find it when I looked today - maybe removed?)
    01-14-19 04:24 PM
    OP, I don't know who talked you into buying a BB10 phone, but you've been led astray. BB10 is only for people that are super familiar with the OS and understand its limitations regarding runtime, EOL's, etc. It wouldn't suggest trying to learn BB10 at this current time.

If at all possible, I would try to return it and get your money back. It sucks to say that, but it's the truth.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    Eugen Unson likes this.
    01-14-19 06:33 PM
    Full-fledged support for BB10 really ended in 2015, and BB10's app ecosystem has been on a slow downward slide ever since. Similarly, the Android Runtime built-in to BB10 was never 100% compatible with Android, and is forever stuck at Android v4.3, while more and more Android apps have ended support for versions that old. BB10 will be officially "End Of Life" at the end of this year, and apps, services, and features that used to work are breaking almost daily as the world continues to move forward, new standards are put in place, and as developers cut off support for older apps and APIs.

The folks still using BB10 today know all of this, and either have very limited needs (phone calls, texting, and email) or they have years of experience finding old versions of apps that still work, patching apps, and other work-arounds - and even those are gradually breaking.

Hopefully you understood all of this before buying your BB10 phone, but if not, then, yes, you probably should try to get your money back. BB10 is only going to get worse over time.
    01-16-19 01:51 PM
    You need to look at installing this... YALP/

But even with those Android apps, you aren't going to find what you asked for.

If you have no other option... pick one of those apps and do a search here. See what works and how it might be limited.
    01-16-19 01:56 PM
    Full-fledged support for BB10 really ended in 2015, and BB10's app ecosystem has been on a slow downward slide ever since. Similarly, the Android Runtime built-in to BB10 was never 100% compatible with Android, and is forever stuck at Android v4.3, while more and more Android apps have ended support for versions that old. BB10 will be officially "End Of Life" at the end of this year, and apps, services, and features that used to work are breaking almost daily as the world continues to move forward, new standards are put in place, and as developers cut off support for older apps and APIs.

The folks still using BB10 today know all of this, and either have very limited needs (phone calls, texting, and email) or they have years of experience finding old versions of apps that still work, patching apps, and other work-arounds - and even those are gradually breaking.

Hopefully you understood all of this before buying your BB10 phone, but if not, then, yes, you probably should try to get your money back. BB10 is only going to get worse over time.
    i really love bb i use it as secondary device next to ny iphone 8+

love keyboards
    01-16-19 01:58 PM

love keyboards
    If you love the keyboard... should have went for a KEYone, KEY2 or KEY2 LE as those run Android with all the latest updates.

But as a companion device, you should be fine if you stick to Phone, Email and TEXT (till the end of the year) and use your iPhone for the social media and apps. BB10 was never really consumer ready, and it's best years are far behind it at this point.
    01-16-19 02:03 PM
    While they're still available in BB World get some of the free browsers: Qbrowser, Zeus, Browsie Browser.
    (I mostly use Evolution Browser but I couldn't find it when I looked today - maybe removed?)
    Wouldn't bother with Zeus as it's an older version of the built in browser. At the time, it's value was that it had Flash but doubt the embedded version would even work any more.

Moreover, all the browsers you mentioned are based on the BB10 browser so there's no performance improvement. Only added value is more features. Just wanted to call that out.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-19 05:53 PM
    Wouldn't bother with Zeus as it's an older version of the built in browser. At the time, it's value was that it had Flash but doubt the embedded version would even work any more.

Moreover, all the browsers you mentioned are based on the BB10 browser so there's no performance improvement. Only added value is more features. Just wanted to call that out.

Posted via CB10
    Zeus does open and run '.swf' files and also functions as a nice alternative private browser with bookmarks, actually it still just opens embeds backgrounded which can.. be really nice.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-19 04:00 AM
    01-17-19 04:05 AM
    For Instagram use Igrann or if you need more modern features, use Instagram.com website which works nicely in stock browser

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mikael11; 01-17-19 at 02:15 PM.
    01-17-19 05:14 AM

love keyboards
    h3, if you have the BB as a secondary device anyway (which I assume you want to do)....why are you wanting Instagram, etc. on the Blackberry? There are definitelys ways to do it; I'm just curious as to your thinking.

If it's purely a matter of physical keyboards, are you basically wanting to use your BB10 device as a communication/typing device and the iPhone for other things?

Also, what model of BB10 device do you have?
    01-29-19 05:20 PM
    You're 4 years too late. Get yourself a KEY2.
    01-29-19 06:47 PM
    How sure are you TEXT and EMAIL are until the end of this year? where did you get this news? Even EOL doesnt said that..the only thing to end this year is the BLACKBERRY WORLD alone..
    01-29-19 11:32 PM
    How sure are you TEXT and EMAIL are until the end of this year? where did you get this news? Even EOL doesnt said that..the only thing to end this year is the BLACKBERRY WORLD alone.
    01-29-19 11:35 PM
    You can download from apkmirror Google maps from 2015 that works on android 4.1.
    Telegram works great. You can find on youtube a short clip that helps install telegram.
    For Whatsapp, you can use the whatsfix, but it's has a lot of problems..

Posted via CB10
    01-30-19 12:04 PM
    Enjoy your bb10 device as you won't regret it. And hope you get your apps sorted out but me personally I wouldn't use it for anything more than what it's capable of i.e calls,texts,email,browsing maybe YouTube but that's as far I would go then again I do use a gba emulator. But no social media

Posted via CB10
    01-31-19 01:49 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...seful-1107710/

If this list can help you

Love Peace and Share
    02-01-19 03:11 PM