SO sorry if this has been asked, but where can I find tips for getting around the Hub.
    For instance. I have my family all set to priority in the hub. When I hear the TEXT alert, I have to unlock the phone (can I turn this off??), then either swipe over to the hub or tap on the text icon on the main screen, then tap on priority to see their texts specifically.
    This Classic is so customizable, I feel like there's a way when I unlock it I can go straight to my Priority hub.
    I'm sure there's a ton more this phone will do that I don't know. I feel like I'm only using a small percentage of its capabilities!!!
    03-05-15 07:16 AM
    03-05-15 07:24 AM
    You can turn on interactive lockscreen notifications. With those, you just do a little half-swipe up from the bottom (or hit the power button), then you just tap on the little lockscreen notification. The phone will open the Hub right into that exact message or alert.

From a Z30
    03-05-15 08:03 AM
    Also in your notifications settings, if you go to the bottom to lock screen settings, there's an option to turn on screen for new notifications. It won't unlock the device unfortunately, but you can simply tap on the notification from the lockscreen to read at least a preview of it so you can see if it's worth unlocking your phone for...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-05-15 09:20 AM
    SO sorry if this has been asked, but where can I find tips for getting around the Hub.
    For instance. I have my family all set to priority in the hub. When I hear the TEXT alert, I have to unlock the phone (can I turn this off??), then either swipe over to the hub or tap on the text icon on the main screen, then tap on priority to see their texts specifically.
    This Classic is so customizable, I feel like there's a way when I unlock it I can go straight to my Priority hub.
    I'm sure there's a ton more this phone will do that I don't know. I feel like I'm only using a small percentage of its capabilities!!!
    The phone has built: in tutorials. Look for the tutorial icon

Need tutorial!-img_20150305_104953.png

Posted via CB10
    joan006 likes this.
    03-05-15 09:50 AM
    Dunno if this would help. in the hub, you can pinch to view priority messages.

Posted via CB10
    joan006 likes this.
    03-05-15 11:24 AM
    I have found a PDF manual for the BlackBerry. Classic. That hat pretty much wil answer any questions. Look on Web for " BlackBerry Classic. Manual.pdf if you can't find it I will give you directions it's 288pages so should some info

Rick, Z30
    joan006 likes this.
    03-05-15 03:39 PM