I have a case on my new Classic but want to take it off. It is a beautiful device and hate hiding it behind a case... What is everyone doing with their Classic?
    03-21-15 06:58 AM
    I have the BlackBerry black skin on mine right now. It feels better in my hand without it, but the skin give a little drop protection (at least in my mind.). I also have the BlackBerry leather holster that I use without the skin. It doesn't fit too well in the holster with the skin on.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 07:06 AM
    I just can't do a holster. but am very afraid of dropping my Classic... might have to get something like you have just to give it a little protection
    03-21-15 07:10 AM
    Naked naked naked, dropped it already so it doesn't really matter and sods law I only dropped it the day I took the case off!!! Lol

Posted via CB10
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-21-15 07:35 AM
    Naked but with glass screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:22 AM
    Naked, although I am using the OEM leather pocket and have applied a tempered glass protector on the device.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 02:16 PM
    Holster always for purse contents protection.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 02:52 PM
    I played with one at the Verizon store and it is a very sweet BB for sure. Love the tool belt and it flows perfect with BB10.
    the feel is heavy and fits perfect in my hand. I have my Z30 which is great but I always Love the KB, trying to sell my Q10
    03-21-15 02:57 PM
    Z10 no case, no screen cover, BUT, I have a white phone with a very slippery back SO, I use an otterbox stick on cover to keep my grip. If a had some extra doh I would get a black back door to be my grip.

Z10
    03-21-15 03:17 PM
    I use this -

http://www.tetded.com/home/en/classi...-lc-black.html

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2582)
    texn884 likes this.
    03-21-15 03:27 PM
    Definitely naked!
    03-21-15 03:30 PM
    Mines naked for now. It's wayyyyyy to sleek to cover up. I don't want to hide the silver chrome casing whatever it is lol

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 03:31 PM
    Naked, but I use the leather holster to carry the classic around.
    03-21-15 05:20 PM
    Naked but alternate between the leather pocket and swivel holster. Waiting for a decent glass screen protector to become available.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 06:21 PM
    I always put a screen protector on before even leaving the store with a new mobile. I just recently tried a tempered glass protector and I love it. As for cases, I prefer naked. Sometimes those ultra thin soft shells are ok. I used one on my last Q10 to give it texture and reduce slipperiness. But my preference for a case is one of those slip-in leather pouches for a case.
    03-21-15 06:36 PM
    I have the holster and love it, bit tight to pull out but at least it's well protected when not using the classic.
    03-21-15 09:32 PM
    Otterbox Defender on my lovely BlackBerry Classic SQC100-3 Already had a few drops and just smiled

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.1.1448
    03-21-15 09:42 PM
    The silver chrome on the side is really what makes Classic look outstanding. I bought a cover but while in office, I just took it off and go with naked. Too beautiful to put a cover on.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.1154
    03-21-15 09:45 PM
    All my phones that I've had have been naked.
    9930,Q10,Z30 and now Passport. (not including other brands)
    I did try a case on the Z30, But that lasted all of 2 days
    03-21-15 10:19 PM
    For all my BlackBerry phones I was purchasing a swivel holster right away at the moment of device purchase. Since there was no OEM holster for Passport, I have purchased OEM hard shell.
    As for my Classic, I got an OEM pouch and a charging dock. So when I am in the office, the phone is naked and most of the time in the dock. Looks amazing and attracts people attention - I like to show off my BlackBerry. When going home putting the phone in the pouch and in the pocket. Looking for a good tempered glass screen protector as many in this thread.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 10:32 PM
    Naked but alternate between the leather pocket and swivel holster. Waiting for a decent glass screen protector to become available.

Posted via CB10
    Try the Illumishield screen protector. Crystal clear HD product and easy to apply. Cheap on Amazon too! Comes in a 3 pack. Got these by mistake when I ordered wrong product for my Classic, but after putting it on- SOLD! Great protection, zero extra bulk and clear as a bright sunny day.
    Attachment 343218

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 06:06 AM
    For all my BlackBerry phones I was purchasing a swivel holster right away at the moment of device purchase. Since there was no OEM holster for Passport, I have purchased OEM hard shell.
    As for my Classic, I got an OEM pouch and a charging dock. So when I am in the office, the phone is naked and most of the time in the dock. Looks amazing and attracts people attention - I like to show off my BlackBerry. When going home putting the phone in the pouch and in the pocket. Looking for a good tempered glass screen protector as many in this thread.

Posted via CB10
    If you're dead set on the tempered glass, NOOT products makes a nice one for Classic and the price on Amazon Prime is really sweet. Once you order, you get a coupon code for 25% off the next purchase, which puts the glass screen under $6 bucks all in on Amazon Prime! Ordered a 2nd one right away as back up. I still prefer the Illumishield product best though. Just seems a better product and less bulk.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 06:11 AM
    For now at least, I am going to go with the Incipio hard shell case. It ads a little bulk but will also protect my device and give it better resale value
    03-23-15 07:17 AM
    I'm using mine without a case or screen protector. There aren't any retailers in my area that seem to stock screen protectors for the BlackBerry Classic other than the wet install ones (which I despise), so I said screw it and didn't bother with it. Other accessories are pretty hard to come by here as well, but I did manage to pick up a black soft shell case (although I don't use it really) and a leather swivel holster that I use when I'm out and about.

This is actually the first device that I have felt comfortable enough using without a case or screen protector actually. I felt that with some of the previous devices I owned (including a couple of the Samsung Galaxy's) that they absolutely needed the protection since they were so light, I typically used an Otterbox Commuter with those. The design of the BlackBerry Classic is just beautiful and the device feels so nice in my hands, I'd hate to add a bunch of bulk to it or cover it up.
    03-23-15 07:28 AM
    I have my Classic Ghost Armored and use the OEM holster, otherwise I like holding on to the Classic directly. It was the same with the Bold. For all other devices I've used cases (Passport, samsung. sony, nexus, motorola, apple). The Classic doesn't feel fragile and gives the impression it could take a drop without significant damage. Also the Classic is reasonably priced, so if it gets scuffed up I buy another new one.
    03-23-15 10:38 AM