Every Classic has a wonky trackpad..

Have fun with your phone!!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    Wow, I didn't know that was true! I feel a little better now to be honest, haha. Thanks, I am absolutely loving it!!
    06-04-15 02:03 PM
    Here are the photos...

My Story With Blackberry....-img_0122.jpg

My Story With Blackberry....-img_0123.jpg

My Story With Blackberry....-img_0124.jpg
    JanuarJaguar and WT44 like this.
    06-04-15 02:11 PM
    I want a Classic and love its form factor and keyboard, but I'm increasingly concerned about the quality problems of the product. When you did your research, how did Windows phone fare compared to BBerry? For business productivity reasons, I think I'd benefit from Windows software on my phone -- especially a for-real Outlook program. I am now weighing the BB Classic, with its coveted keyboard but untenable quality issues, versus a Windows phone with no physical keyboard but all the Microsoft bells & whistles I use on the job. I have an Android and iPhone now and will be eliminating one of those. I'd be grateful for anyone's feedback!
    06-04-15 04:47 PM
    I want a Classic and love its form factor and keyboard, but I'm increasingly concerned about the quality problems of the product. When you did your research, how did Windows phone fare compared to BBerry? For business productivity reasons, I think I'd benefit from Windows software on my phone -- especially a for-real Outlook program. I am now weighing the BB Classic, with its coveted keyboard but untenable quality issues, versus a Windows phone with no physical keyboard but all the Microsoft bells & whistles I use on the job. I have an Android and iPhone now and will be eliminating one of those. I'd be grateful for anyone's feedback!
    I'm not sure what you're saying is accurate, about classic having issues. Unfortunately the OP has had his share of bad luck with this classic. I can tell u that my classic it's perfect/flawless. At least I haven't notice any issues with the device. If anything the classic is working to its full potential.
    If you are looking for email optimization and communication device, look no further than blackberry. Blackberry hub is really great and I'm sure that's true with any BB10 device. Now if u r looking for the crem of the crop, buddy Passport all the way. Now, Unfortunately it's not a one handed device at all so if that's an issue, then go with the classic.
    Now warning: if u go with the classic you will sacrifice a bit of performance speed, that's a fact. All u have to do is look at the specs and u will see what I'm talking about.
    wilber1 likes this.
    06-04-15 07:20 PM
    The manufacturing issues are nothing new. I personally think if people didn't nit pick every issue then most of the time it would go un-noticed. A forum to let's you read post after post of cosmetic issues gives an unbalanced view.

I was a BlackBerry guy in 08 and 09 then moved to android. Now I am back and can say fully that BlackBerry is wonderful at least for me. The phone itself feels great in the hand and everything just works. It takes getting use to the way BlackBerry does things though it is pretty different from android.

Also not sure what all you need from outlook but I know I moved from Gmail to outlook.com and everything works flawlessly. I am almost positive MS Exchange is fully supported as well.

Only thing at the moment I font care for is the screen and toolbelt are fingerprint magnets.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Classic on TMobile
    06-04-15 07:29 PM
    The Classics build quality is what made me leave BB after 15 years. Come on Chen no more of your home land junk. China is not known for quality at all. I am hating Chen everyday . This is pure BS passport screen lifts and Classic has a lot of ghosts

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Q10Bold likes this.
    06-04-15 07:30 PM
    The Classics build quality is what made me leave BB after 15 years. Come on Chen no more of your home land junk. China is not known for quality at all. I am hating Chen everyday . This is pure BS passport screen lifts and Classic has a lot of ghosts

Curious exactly what you mean by ghosts.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Classic on TMobile
    06-04-15 07:32 PM
    Dtsang97 - I appreciate your dedication towards BlackBerry but why to waste so much time?

Go and buy iPhone whose quality is brilliant.. I am not biased towards any platform(I am using iPhone 5 and Q10)

Posted via Q10
    06-22-15 11:08 AM

i agree with you
    06-23-15 10:37 PM
    Donald you're hilarious.... but in a non funny way. I own a Classic and I'm no fan, but my distaste for the device comes from valid shortcomings with the software such as the menu/options farcical usability, double typing and the fact the phone is as slow as a month of Sundays.
    I'm not saying that people have to agree or have the same grievances as me, but to complain about the noise a button makes or worse still the depth of the on/off button, could only be because of one of two things, you're either taking the p*ss or you have an OCD. Unfortunately I can't take back the time I lost reading your post. No offence. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 04:21 AM
    Interesting thread. I got a Classic today from Shop BlackBerry and there are some "flaws" in it that make me want to return it for a second one. Hmm...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 10:15 PM
    I never faced any of these problems with my classic

Classic
    12-17-15 10:54 PM
    Like cazato my Classic has Always preformed well never had a problem and quality build although yes would like a Classic 2 with higher specs .
    12-18-15 07:22 AM
63 123