The white version looks pretty sweet...congrats!!!

Sent from my awesome Blackberry Classic!

Thanks my friend
    05-09-15 08:08 AM
    I will use only one ^^

Me too i feel the black more formal and like it , but the white new and love it
    05-09-15 08:09 AM
    Great phone, but not my color really...still love the black one! Expect in the case of Z10, where in the white one, you can't see the black part of the screen when it is off, cause of the black around it. Otherwise love the classic!!!
    05-09-15 03:06 PM
    The thing that make me want the white because its new. What do you think ?
    Hmm well I've always preferred BlackBerry's to be white. I think they just stand out more. But that's going back to when everyone had a BB so it was nice to have a change from all of the black devices.
    They also used to use a lot of chrome on their flagship BB's and I think that lent itself to white devices better than black.
    As the Classic has the brushed silver effect, I think it looks nicer in black.

I've been patiently waiting for the white here in the UK but now I see them side by side I just think it looks much better in black. Though I'd still take a white one of course!
    But I think on the Classic my preference lies with black.
    05-09-15 03:10 PM
    You couldn't be more wrong about me Numan.....I couldn't be happier for him, and everyone who is finally able to purchase the white Classic! I just think that the beautiful white Classic should be available to ALL BlackBerry customers who want one. That is just my opinion, but I have a right to it.

My "rant" (as you called it), was directed at Blackberry......not at you, or any other forum member. I did hope that I might be giving voice to fellow BlackBerry lovers, who felt just as disappointed and let-down as I did over the bad news. I personally had been waiting for the white Classic from the moment that the Classic was announced by Blackberry.....over a year ago! Patiently waiting, waiting and waiting. After months of deception from the Company.....to finally be told it wouldn't be released in North America, just pushed me over the edge.....and I needed to VENT big time! And that caused you and many others to put me down unmercifully, and I regret ever making that post.

I felt that this forum would be the best and safest place to say how I felt....but I was wrong. Fellow Blackberry lovers should be the most understanding and supportive of anyone, when it comes to our cherished BB cellphones....you would think so anyway. And to everyone who did post kind and helpful comments.....Thank You!! You really did make me feel better, and I appreciate your posts so much.

To the other forum members, who seem to take delight in making snarky, unkind remarks...about anyone who has posted something YOU deem unworthy, I just don't understand you at all. Please think twice before you post any more mean-spirited remarks to anyone who uses this forum....it is so unkind to put people down the way you do, when all they want is a little moral support over a BB issue that is important to them.
    05-09-15 05:06 PM
    "White" devices have to have extra premium status visually the black classic looks aesthetically more pleasing considering it's physical limitations. The note 4 white is a great example of how an white device is done....Black over white any day

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-10-15 01:24 AM
    Yes I agree that the white makes the screen seem smaller. On my white legacy device 9780 the screen went on it and I had it replace with a screen from a black one. Apart from it looking a lot better esthetically, the screen looked bigger.
    05-10-15 06:53 AM
    You couldn't be more wrong about me Numan.....I couldn't be happier for him, and everyone who is finally able to purchase the white Classic! I just think that the beautiful white Classic should be available to ALL BlackBerry customers who want one. That is just my opinion, but I have a right to it.

My "rant" (as you called it), was directed at Blackberry......not at you, or any other forum member. I did hope that I might be giving voice to fellow BlackBerry lovers, who felt just as disappointed and let-down as I did over the bad news. I personally had been waiting for the white Classic from the moment that the Classic was announced by Blackberry.....over a year ago! Patiently waiting, waiting and waiting. After months of deception from the Company.....to finally be told it wouldn't be released in North America, just pushed me over the edge.....and I needed to VENT big time! And that caused you and many others to put me down unmercifully, and I regret ever making that post.

I felt that this forum would be the best and safest place to say how I felt....but I was wrong. Fellow Blackberry lovers should be the most understanding and supportive of anyone, when it comes to our cherished BB cellphones....you would think so anyway. And to everyone who did post kind and helpful comments.....Thank You!! You really did make me feel better, and I appreciate your posts so much.

To the other forum members, who seem to take delight in making snarky, unkind remarks...about anyone who has posted something YOU deem unworthy, I just don't understand you at all. Please think twice before you post any more mean-spirited remarks to anyone who uses this forum....it is so unkind to put people down the way you do, when all they want is a little moral support over a BB issue that is important to them.
    Over the past year or so that seems to be an ongoing occurrence with a few repeat members - slack jaw comments and belittling remarks. It's interesting how people loose any common decorum because they're on the Internet. My advice, just ignore them.
    05-10-15 09:54 AM
    Over the past year or so that seems to be an ongoing occurrence with a few repeat members - slack jaw comments and belittling remarks. It's interesting how people loose any common decorum because they're on the Internet. My advice, just ignore them.
    Lol or engage seldom it's entertaining keeps me humble, appreciative. I know the majority of bull swanky people say online is not their true demeanor in reality - I laugh @ it

05-10-15 10:24 AM
    Great phone, but not my color really...still love the black one! Expect in the case of Z10, where in the white one, you can't see the black part of the screen when it is off, cause of the black around it. Otherwise love the classic!!!
    Me too , love the white because its new , but i feel the black more beautiful and more quality
    fdokos likes this.
    05-11-15 05:02 AM
    "White" devices have to have extra premium status visually the black classic looks aesthetically more pleasing considering it's physical limitations. The note 4 white is a great example of how an white device is done....Black over white any day

Exactly
    05-11-15 05:04 AM
    Yes I agree that the white makes the screen seem smaller. On my white legacy device 9780 the screen went on it and I had it replace with a screen from a black one. Apart from it looking a lot better esthetically, the screen looked bigger.

So which one you prefer?
    05-11-15 05:05 AM
    Black color gives more status and quality look to the device, on the other hand white is a happier look, more casual and summer time color. That's always my main issue when buying a new device, and I end up with both colors, cause there is no way to choose only one! In situations where there are 3 or more colors, I'm doomed...can't make up my mind!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-11-15 10:43 AM
    Black color gives more status and quality look to the device, on the other hand white is a happier look, more casual and summer time color. That's always my main issue when buying a new device, and I end up with both colors, cause there is no way to choose only one! In situations where there are 3 or more colors, I'm doomed...can't make up my mind!!!

Now I have both and I am tired of thinking which one to use ��.. I want the black because my car and watch and wallet is black.. but the white in new and our clothes is white us you see in my profile picture

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by abdulla saif; 05-11-15 at 11:58 AM.
    05-11-15 11:44 AM
    Now I have both and I am tired of thinking which one to use ��.. I want the black because my car and watch and wallet is black.. but the white in new and our clothes is white us you see in my profile picture
    يا أخي سوف الأبيض تبدو متطورة مع الثوب
    05-11-15 04:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, but black and white match! And they look great too. White with white, just get's too much!

05-13-15 12:25 AM
    Yeah, but black and white match! And they look great too. White with white, just get's too much!

Actually I want the black because my car is black

My new white classic ❤️-img_20150503_105152.jpg

Posted via CB10
    fdokos likes this.
    05-13-15 02:24 AM
    I want to see the photos in the original message but for some reason they don't show. I have a passport?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 09:50 AM
    I want to see the photos in the original message but for some reason they don't show. I have a passport?

Posted via CB10
    Same here April on my Classic. I haven't been able to see the original pictures posted by the OP since the very first day and still shows only the white boxes.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 01:14 PM
    Actually I want the black because my car is black

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150503_105152.jpg 
Views:	721 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	352645

Posted via CB10
    White phone with this car, is a crime my friend!!! Keep using the black Classic and sell your white one.

I couldn't help myself, bought a black Z10 again yesterday! I love that phone. The mat black is the best! And I'm now running 10.3.2 of course, like I'm on my Q10 and Z30 as well! And they are all black!!!

Στάλθηκε από το Z10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    05-15-15 05:58 PM
    Nice phone!

Is it even coming to Singapore................................
    05-15-15 09:07 PM
    White phone with this car, is a crime my friend!!! Keep using the black Classic and sell your white one.

I couldn't help myself, bought a black Z10 again yesterday! I love that phone. The mat black is the best! And I'm now running 10.3.2 of course, like I'm on my Q10 and Z30 as well! And they are all black!!!

Στάλθηκε από το Z10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thats right, but I bought the black classic since first day, so I use it few months ago, I feel its old

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 07:05 AM
    Nice phone!

Is it even coming to Singapore................................
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 03:40 AM
    White ones on sale now in HK Airport...almost tempted into buying one too, too bad I already have the black one...but if white one offers some sort of an upgrade, I would have get it in a heartbeat

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 06:40 AM
    I bought a new 2015 jeep wrangler to go with my black passport
    My new white classic ❤️-img_20150506_065740.jpg
    My new white classic ❤️-img_20150331_190739_edit.jpg
    My new white classic ❤️-img_20150401_151619.jpg

BBM: 2BE320B5 CHANNEL: C00121E43
    05-17-15 07:10 AM
77 1234