You've been so arrogant and ridiculous in your previous posts, putting people down, when you clearly don't know what you're writing about, that it's challenging to respond to you with any civility.
    Perhaps you should try reading the posts above .. since it's already been clearly pointed out, both in text and in photos that you're not using the native Calendar.
    Or are you just intent on acting like a troll and being annoying?
    And that's putting it politely.
    I don't know, your last few comments have been full of personal attacks. Including accusations of him personally attacking you. So I looked back and the only comment I see regarding this latest but about the calendar is this:

You've spread this BS for a while now and that's completely false... it's dependent on the settings from your email provider. Ex mine goes up to 6 months.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    I don't get it, where are the personal attacks? Can you please point them out to me, I'm a bit confused as to why you're reacting the way you are at that...

So much hostility here and I don't get why...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-28-15 10:56 AM
    The dude is just on some know it all high horse
    10-28-15 11:57 AM
    I don't know, your last few comments have been full of personal attacks. Including accusations of him personally attacking you.

So much hostility here and I don't get why...

I don't appreciate his false accusation that I'm posting "BS in other threads".
    And that is a large, personal attack on anyone.
    But what makes it annoying is that I know what I'm writing about and he's incorrect.
    His posts are egocentric and condescending in tone.
    Either he's trying to wind everyone up now or he didn't bother to read the replies that point out how his statement about BlackBerry's native Calendar and therefore his accusation against me is erroneous.
    And all of this is now way, way off topic.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Velocitymj; 10-28-15 at 01:51 PM.
    10-28-15 12:49 PM
    I don't appreciate his false accusation of posting "the same BS in other threads".
    And that is a personal attack on me.
    But what makes it so annoying is that I know what I'm writing about and he's incorrect.
    His posts are egocentric and condescending in tone.
    Either he's trying to wind everyone up now or he didn't bother to read the replies that point out that both his statement about BlackBerry's native Calendar and therefore his accusation against me are erroneous.
    And all of this is now way off topic.

Posted via CB10
    I think you're reading way too much into it and taking it way too personally. You basically took one comment that could be interpreted as a personal attack and responded with 500 actual personal attacks. If he's wrong, prove him wrong, and move on.

10-28-15 01:20 PM
    My impressions for BB Classic after 3 months :
    They tryied to make an all-in-one. Big mistake in my point of view. Why ? i dont know exactly why , but there are many stupid lacks on this phone. A business-productive cell phone :
    1- Doesnt have to be big. A big phone is hard to grip inside your hand, is delicate to put on the table, could not fit well on all pockets, it is not discreet, everybody could see what you are doing; more : it consume more battery (big screen)
    2- Doesnt need a big touch screen. This is just a big "show". A real business phone will not demand from you to reach all parts of the screen with your thumb. This is just a midiatic creation from apple to deliver you a supossed top tech device that, "like ficcional movies", you can do all just touching or sliding, its just aesthetic marketing. On a real business productive phone you need to do it easy and fast, not necessarily on a beautiful way : you just need to reach it easy with your thumb,and a reliable trackpad is more useful than a big screen.
    3- Doesnt need an OS that is awesome manipulating videos but lack a lot manipulating simple and important things like calendar displays or rendering screen changes during email or messages views, or just ignore basic bussiness essentials like editing spreadsheets (you cannot add or remove lines, insert sheets or even view the entire content of a cell , all basic obvious present functions on previous docs to go for os 7), outlook complete sync or a decent task manager. IMO it is not fair to impute a deficient calendar display (its so slow..) to the phone specs. We are talking about a simple thing : calendar, only squares with some colors, its not a 3D action game. Its like they simply dont care about...
    Of course i can like it (and i will have to), the PKB+toolbelt format is killer. It is beautiful, and is very funny to slide left and right to see many screens. Iphone and Androids are like that, they are beautiful and funny. But this is not the point. As a BB user , the real question is : am I obtaining a more efficient way to manipulate email and messages, copy, paste , edit office documents and manage my calendar, contacts and tasks ? not more than previous OS7 devices IMO.
    10-28-15 04:28 PM
    The past month I've been using a Galaxy S3 (CM10), an iPhone 4 (iOS 6 without any app updates) and an iPhone 6s to decide on the replacement platform. All of them worked at least as fast as the Classic.

I use only 4 extra apps ATM (Todoist, Uber, Flipboard, Signal) and I don't consider them mandatory. But it's hard for me to ignore the fact that, the apps I use on BB are a lot faster on other platforms and the core factory apps are buggy. The first month owning the BB I was certain that I'm gonna have this phone till the day I die, but in time all the little issues eroded the excitement. I'm going to keep the phone and install 10.3.3 on launch day in hopes that all this stuff has been fixed.

For media consumption I also use an iPad because it IS the best tablet, hands down. Enjoy the Classic and may it work better than mine did !
    The itampon doesnt do flash #ifail #noflashfail

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    10-28-15 05:01 PM
    Um, maybe work on your reading comprehension before you post something you think is smart. I said I'm too LAZY to. If I wanted to, I definitely could have done it, but why bother if the person I'm replying to knows what I'm referring to? I wasn't being hostile toward anyone, don't understand why you felt the need to. Got other problems bothering you? Girlfriend problems? Whatever it is, I'm sure someone in an off-topic forum would be happy to talk to you about it. But don't take it out on random people, it makes you look pretty pathetic...

Wow lol you are pretty unfortunate.
    My comprehension skills are not the blame, your lack of critical thinking is.

You seem insecure in your replies a lot on here, I've also noticed when someone checks you, you tend to play the submissive, passive aggressive, oh I didn't see that what are you talking about role.

1. I made light of your reply, you know "lmao" sarcasm. Nothing about your original comment or my reply has to do with 'smart' just funny how you said you were lazy and didn't feel like doing it I figured you yourself was being sarcastic and silly so I went along with it.

2. My second portion of my reply cosigned what you were stating regarding the phone contact issue so I'm not sure why you took it personal and failed to fully digest my entire reply

3. Stop reading into my person you don't know me well enough if at all to assume I have girlfriend problems o_0 ummm well one I'm a woman, my DP clearly shows that and I am married to a man. The way you boys go back and forth on these forums is so funny to me it's worse than some woman at times lol. That's why I rarely post lol , some of you are so vested in something so simple it's not that deep it's just a cellphone not your plan to release the cure to HIV and cancer.

Gud BAH
    joewoo likes this.
    10-28-15 08:40 PM
    My impressions for BB Classic after 3 months :
    They tryied to make an all-in-one. Big mistake in my point of view. Why ? i dont know exactly why , but there are many stupid lacks on this phone. A business-productive cell phone :
    1- Doesnt have to be big. A big phone is hard to grip inside your hand, is delicate to put on the table, could not fit well on all pockets, it is not discreet, everybody could see what you are doing; more : it consume more battery (big screen)
    2- Doesnt need a big touch screen. This is just a big "show". A real business phone will not demand from you to reach all parts of the screen with your thumb. This is just a midiatic creation from apple to deliver you a supossed top tech device that, "like ficcional movies", you can do all just touching or sliding, its just aesthetic marketing. On a real business productive phone you need to do it easy and fast, not necessarily on a beautiful way : you just need to reach it easy with your thumb,and a reliable trackpad is more useful than a big screen.
    3- Doesnt need an OS that is awesome manipulating videos but lack a lot manipulating simple and important things like calendar displays or rendering screen changes during email or messages views, or just ignore basic bussiness essentials like editing spreadsheets (you cannot add or remove lines, insert sheets or even view the entire content of a cell , all basic obvious present functions on previous docs to go for os 7), outlook complete sync or a decent task manager. IMO it is not fair to impute a deficient calendar display (its so slow..) to the phone specs. We are talking about a simple thing : calendar, only squares with some colors, its not a 3D action game. Its like they simply dont care about...
    Of course i can like it (and i will have to), the PKB+toolbelt format is killer. It is beautiful, and is very funny to slide left and right to see many screens. Iphone and Androids are like that, they are beautiful and funny. But this is not the point. As a BB user , the real question is : am I obtaining a more efficient way to manipulate email and messages, copy, paste , edit office documents and manage my calendar, contacts and tasks ? not more than previous OS7 devices IMO.
    You had better enjoy what you have. I do not think that a replacement is coming. I understand what you are saying though. Most 9900 owners would have been happy with an upgrade in the same form factor.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 10:30 PM
    Wow lol you are pretty unfortunate.
    My comprehension skills are not the blame, your lack of critical thinking is.

You seem insecure in your replies a lot on here, I've also noticed when someone checks you, you tend to play the submissive, passive aggressive, oh I didn't see that what are you talking about role.

1. I made light of your reply, you know "lmao" sarcasm. Nothing about your original comment or my reply has to do with 'smart' just funny how you said you were lazy and didn't feel like doing it I figured you yourself was being sarcastic and silly so I went along with it.

2. My second portion of my reply cosigned what you were stating regarding the phone contact issue so I'm not sure why you took it personal and failed to fully digest my entire reply

3. Stop reading into my person you don't know me well enough if at all to assume I have girlfriend problems o_0 ummm well one I'm a woman, my DP clearly shows that and I am married to a man. The way you boys go back and forth on these forums is so funny to me it's worse than some woman at times lol. That's why I rarely post lol , some of you are so vested in something so simple it's not that deep it's just a cellphone not your plan to release the cure to HIV and cancer.

Gud BAH
    Again with the hostility. Relax bro, erm, ma'am, lol. And I wasn't trying to be a smartass with the comment about girlfriend problems, it was just an example. I don't know what gender you are and I didn't care enough to bother checking your profile. Don't know why you would think I would... Are we going to have a lengthy discussion because I was too lazy to check your profile before replying to you? But I was being sincere anyway, some people become hostile quickly and without reason because they are dealing with other things. I was wishing you take care of that somehow. But if not and you're just that type of person to respond to a normal comment with a bitchy one, then hey, that's a different story. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

And you are really going on and on because I was too lazy to quote a post and delete some of the text? Really? Do you want me to do it now? Would that make you feel better? You talk about how WE are taking things way too seriously, then you get on my case for not properly quoting a post and not taking the time to check your profile or whatever "DP" is. And yes, I'm too lazy (or stupid, I'm sure with your temperament, that's the one you'll go with, but I don't care enough about your opinion of me to bother to deny it, lol) to look up what that's supposed to be before replying to you now too. Sue me. :-)

Lastly, I honestly don't care to discuss the actual topic with you if your first instinct is to be hostile. I find that individuals who are like that tend to not hold a very interesting discussion. Obviously there are always exceptions to the rule, but I'm not that curious if you'd be one of them. Anyway, if you feel the need to reply with another sarcastic or hostile reply, go ahead, get the last word in as well, no worries. :-)

10-29-15 05:36 AM
    The itampon doesnt do flash #ifail #noflashfail

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Flash on phones was never a good experience and it's not natively supported in BB10, so imo flash availability doesn't matter.
    10-29-15 08:02 AM
    You had better enjoy what you have. I do not think that a replacement is coming. I understand what you are saying though. Most 9900 owners would have been happy with an upgrade in the same form factor.

Posted via CB10
    I'm hedging bets both ways. 9900 in one hand & Classic in the other provides nearly 10 square inches of independently versatile total screen estate. An awesomely capable combo!
    10-29-15 08:10 AM
    I still use my 99 as a pocket calendar. Reputation is my livelihood. I will not entrust the livelihood of my company, clients and coworkers to a Calendar app that generates confusion as to which month you're working on!

Go to month view and scroll around. BB10's latest pretense of a calendar is a phreaking Clown Circus!! IMO. Dear old Grandad used to say: "If you put Clowns in charge, don't be surprised when the show turns in to a Circus...". Lol.

If you put a car stereo company in charge of OS development, don't be surprised if that OS's UX seems too reminiscent of setting 80s vintage VCR clocks! Lol. Did I mention that I really don't like BB10's current calendar?

While I'm piling on, lol, Last I checked, 2 minutes ago, BB10 spreadsheet editing still doesn't include inserting rows. Unless it's hidden somewhere? I just created a pretty sophisticated spreadsheet including row insertion, formula functions, etc using my 99 over breakfast. Fork never left right hand.

QNX guys desperately needed RIM's UX experience at the table. Sequestering them was a tragic error they're still recovering from. IMO.
    10-29-15 08:33 AM
    I love the Classic! I got it on release date and swapped for a Cobalt Blue and am still delighted with it. I use my phone for email (4 accounts) and some social media accounts. Facebook is horrible on the Classic but it's worse on my IPod. I use only one android app (square). The battery life is the best I've ever had in a smartphone. The camera is so so, but the panaramic is great. I usually change my phone every year, but I'm staying with the Classic. The trackball, the toolbelt, the keyboard and the touchscreen work well. I have no double typing issues.

Using my Cobalt Blue BlackBerry Classic :-)
    Wmsi and heraiz like this.
    10-29-15 08:43 AM
    I still use my 99 as a pocket calendar. Reputation is my livelihood. I will not entrust the livelihood of my company, clients and coworkers to a Calendar app that generates confusion as to which month you're working on!

Go to month view and scroll around. BB10's latest pretense of a calendar is a phreaking Clown Circus!! IMO. Dear old Grandad used to say: "If you put Clowns in charge, don't be surprised when the show turns in to a Circus...". Lol.

If you put a car stereo company in charge of OS development, don't be surprised if that OS's UX seems too reminiscent of setting 80s vintage VCR clocks! Lol. Did I mention that I really don't like BB10's current calendar?

While I'm piling on, lol, Last I checked, 2 minutes ago, BB10 spreadsheet editing still doesn't include inserting rows. Unless it's hidden somewhere? I just created a pretty sophisticated spreadsheet including row insertion, formula functions, etc using my 99 over breakfast. Fork never left right hand.

QNX guys desperately needed RIM's UX experience at the table. Sequestering them was a tragic error they're still recovering from. IMO.
    Can't you load in Microsoft mobile office?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 08:56 AM
    Is there any good calendar replacment?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 11:42 AM
    Can't you load in Microsoft mobile office?

Posted via CB10
    Well, that's certainly on the short list of solutions. Management & IT aren't eager but I haven't pressed them since we're happy with our 9900s filling that role for now. If something starts happening with our 9900s, we may be forced in to SOME solution. 99% of our spreadsheet work is editing cells created on CAD stations. Inability to insert rows is a senselessly irritating nuisance but little threat to overall productivity. That's why I labeled my complaint as "piling on" and haven't been actively seeking solutions here. Yet.

We're also equally happy with carrying our 99s as pocket calendars while waiting for the dust to settle a little around BB10.3.2... Or 10.3.3.
    10-29-15 01:45 PM
    Well, that's certainly on the short list of solutions. Management & IT aren't eager but I haven't pressed them since we're happy with our 9900s filling that role for now. If something starts happening with our 9900s, we may be forced in to SOME solution. 99% of our spreadsheet work is editing cells created on CAD stations. Inability to insert rows is a senselessly irritating nuisance but little threat to overall productivity. That's why I labeled my complaint as "piling on" and haven't been actively seeking solutions here. Yet.

We're also equally happy with carrying our 99s as pocket calendars while waiting for the dust to settle a little around BB10.3.2... Or 10.3.3.
    Well eventually your carrier will not support BIS. Maybe BlackBerry should have upgraded the 9900 just to keep their services revenue.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 03:30 PM
    Remember going to websites? Ever heard of that? Like, www.youtube.com for example. Humptarded.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 04:17 PM
    Well eventually your carrier will not support BIS. Maybe BlackBerry should have upgraded the 9900 just to keep their services revenue.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, 99's days are numbered. A shame. Classic and 99 make such a great two fisted combo. I feel naked leaving either 99 or Classic behind.
    10-29-15 04:51 PM
    Well eventually your carrier will not support BIS.
    That will kill the 9900 for a lot of people. For me, it will be when they shut down the 3G networks. Then I'll switch to my Q10 for the phone, but I'll keep using my 9900 for PIM if I can still sync with Outlook. There's nothing quite like the 9900 for staying organized.
    10-29-15 09:30 PM
    Is there any good calendar replacment?

Posted via CB10
    The common suggestion that I got from BlackBerry techs was to use Outlook.
    Certainly a number of people here confuse it with BlackBerry's native Calendar.
    You'll have to determine if a calendar that is located on the internet is right for you.
    If so, you might also want to consider Gmail's calendar. That apparently holds dates indefinitely.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 11:05 PM
    My long negative review of the Classic-screen-shot-2015-10-29-9.13.31-pm.jpg
    I think you're reading way too much into it and taking it way too personally. You basically took one comment that could be interpreted as a personal attack and responded with 500 actual personal attacks. If he's wrong, prove him wrong, and move on.

Good at giving advice, but not listening to your own ("if he's wrong, prove him wrong and move on")?
    Perhaps you should worry about yourself and what you're reading into something instead of being a hypocrite with your "500" hostile personal, attacks in one post.
    10-29-15 11:16 PM
    I can have any phone I want...and I have chosen the Classic. Previously had two 9900s - hence, the Classic was a natural choice for me. The Q10 just didn't do it for me, so I eagerly waited for the Classic. Granted, I do keep an iPhone handy for apps and media stuff - but I could easily live without it...I just can't say the same for my Classic. It is the ultimate tool for me...just bought another one to have just in case I need it.

Posted via CB10
    idssteve likes this.
    10-30-15 09:56 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 9.13.31 PM.JPG 
Views:	500 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	378114

Good at giving advice, but not listening to your own ("if he's wrong, prove him wrong and move on")?
    Perhaps you should worry about yourself and what you're reading into something instead of being a hypocrite with your "500" hostile personal, attacks in one post.
    Wow, apparently everything is an attack for you then. Sorry, didn't know you were so sensitive... Hopefully everyone will be more cautious before saying anything around here. I guess we need a "tread on egg shells" warning in the beginning of this thread.

Also, would be nice if you would screen cap the comment I was replying to for context. Not a coincidence you cropped that part out. And nowhere in that comment was intended to be hostile. If someone reacts so negatively so easily like the person I was replying to did, often it's because that person is dealing with stress elsewhere. Not an insult, happens to us all.

Edit: It's funny that you read that as an insult. I've dealt with individuals on here like that before, and asked the same question then too (sincerely both times) and the last time the guy actually sent me a message telling me he was actually dealing with a lot of stress, so we talked it out. Honestly was offering advice and help, no ill-intent what-so-ever. But apparently you're so on the defense that everything seems like an attack you need to immediately go on the offense for...

Bbnivende likes this.
    10-30-15 12:50 PM
    I would suggest, once again, just keeping your concerns to your own interactions with others.
    10-30-15 02:23 PM
146 ... 23456