I can't agree with you review.
    In my opinion; You just bought a wrong device.
    10-25-15 01:51 PM
    Yah, I find it kind of amusing watching my friends tapping repeatedly on their screens while needing to look at it to end a call.. :-D

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    LOL... I found it amusing the first few times we failed to end a call... until it cost us a client. Long story but "virtual End" is a privacy issue Classic's physical "End" key helps address.

Amazingly, I see no physical "End" in what photos I've seen of Priv. Not very privacy oriented, imo.
    10-25-15 01:58 PM
    I can't agree with you review.
    In my opinion; You just bought a wrong device.
    It's the wrong device only because it's buggy. If 10.3.3 addresses these issues it'll be the right device.

LOL... I found it amusing the first few times we failed to end a call... until it cost us a client. Long story but "virtual End" is a privacy issue Classic's physical "End" key helps address.

Amazingly, I see no physical "End" in what photos I've seen of Priv. Not very privacy oriented, imo.
    Careful. If it password locks during a call, the End key doesn't work.
    Velocitymj likes this.
    10-25-15 02:51 PM

Careful. If it password locks during a call, the End key doesn't work.
    Yep. Good heads up!!
    10-25-15 03:12 PM
    I wonder how many people here who complain about the performance of Classic said "Specs doesn't matter" before.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    People said "this is segmented market, only for serius and business people only" but they expect high market share

People said "this is a phone, not a toy" but they blame netflix or others not to provide bb os 10 a nice native app

People said "we do not need app, we got browser" but they are happy to side load or use playstore, and now priv
    10-25-15 03:47 PM
    I can understand your review, but I don't agree with it.
    I just went from iPhone 6.
    And yes sometimes a do miss some off the apps that I had on the iPhone.
    BUT what i have discoverd is that i don't really need all the apps..

I use calander, text and email and webbbrowser and som bank apps.

If you use the phone as a multimedia phone I can understand your frustration over the classic.
    But in my opinion, it's the best work device I've ever had.
    The keyboard is amazing and put that together with the hub and native calander and remember app it works great.

I liked your review, looking forward to see what you think about the priv.

I'm sticking with the classic and never going back to iOS. Except for my iPad

Posted via CB10
    The Native Calendar has a severe flaw: it only stores dates for 29 days. I have been forced to return to my office several times to look up information that is stored on the Calendar on my desktop. Info such as when something took place, who was on the job, what was done and the addresses and phone numbers of the clients.
    Contact groups don't sync either and have to be built manually. I have over 600 contacts so that takes about 4 hours.
    BlackBerry is aware of both of these flaws and has not fixed them since I've been using OS10.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 04:56 PM
    I didn't face double typing issue on classic after update to 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 05:49 PM
    What does it mean "stores dates for 29 days"? How to trigger this issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 05:56 PM
    The Native Calendar has a severe flaw: it only stores dates for 29 days. I have been forced to return to my office several times to look up information that is stored on the Calendar on my desktop. Info such as when something took place, who was on the job, what was done and the addresses and phone numbers of the clients.
    Contact groups don't sync either and have to be built manually. I have over 600 contacts so that takes about 4 hours.
    BlackBerry is aware of both of these flaws and has not fixed them since I've been using OS10.

Posted via CB10
    You've spread this BS for a while now and that's completely false... it's dependent on the settings from your email provider. Ex mine goes up to 6 months.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-25-15 06:24 PM
    what does it mean "stores dates for 29 days"? How to trigger this issue?

Posted via cb10

My long negative review of the Classic-img_20151025_192511.png

z30sta100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-25-15 06:25 PM
    The only thing about the Classic I don't like is the smaller screen.

Hard to get used too after using the Z 30.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 07:14 PM
    You've spread this BS for a while now and that's completely false... it's dependent on the settings from your email provider. Ex mine goes up to 6 months.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Take a look again at your screenshot again hotshot: it Says "OUTLOOK.offic365"
    One has to question your ability to comprehend as you try and put someone down, when they're writing about BlackBerry's native Calendar and you're posting a screenshot of OUTLOOK WHICH ISN'T BLACKBERRY'S native Calendar app.
    So take your ignorant, hostile BS somewhere else and do some homework before making a fool out of yourself.
    For all the rest who can understand what they read:
    I spoke with a Tier 2 tech support about it (along with a list of other problems) and he told me that they were aware of the problems, but not aware of the inability too sync contact groups, and they " don't have a resolution. Just keep checking on the future updates for one."
    I've been to BlackBerry's forums and their solution is to use Gmail or Outlook.
    I'm Mac based and we use iCal.
    The Calendar is the main organizational tool in the operation of my business (as it is in many businesses).
    My Bold retained dates for several years unless deleted.
    I wouldn't be complaining about this issue if I hadn't checked everywhere I knew of for an answer.
    And even if OS10's Calendar did retain info for 6 months, that isn't very long either. It's a joke.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Velocitymj; 10-27-15 at 10:39 AM.
    joewoo likes this.
    10-25-15 09:55 PM
    How is everyone else's battery life with the Classic?

I had it off while it charged, and left the sim and SD trays popped out for like 20 minutes, maybe 30, while I had the sim and SD card in my Passport to use.

The Classic got ridiculously hot, like too hot to touch on the metal sides, and went from like 70% charged to DEPLETING completely because it was in a boot cycle and had blown through the battery (even though it was charged).

I since did a security wipe, and I've been setting up everything as new, and have lost 10% in 70 minutes.

Is this normal? I'm used to the Passport's great battery, and even the Z30's.

I'm afraid that whatever happened that caused the Classic to get so hot and drain its battery so quickly, has caused damage to the battery and is making it not hold its charge as long.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 11:51 PM
    Here are screenshots of the preferences available for the native calendar on both the Q10 and BlackBerry link.
    Attached Thumbnails My long negative review of the Classic-img_20151025_195425.png   My long negative review of the Classic-screen-shot-2015-10-25-9.59.44-pm.jpg  
    Last edited by Velocitymj; 10-26-15 at 12:21 AM.
    10-26-15 12:10 AM
    Uh boy, that topic could fill some server space! LOL. In short, they painted themselves into a corner by repeatedly doubling down on their failures. IMO. The Storm, for example, was rushed to market half baked. A fiasco i heard about in multiple Verizon stores YEARS later. What did they do? They blamed the OS and PKB for their troubles and doubled down on their mistake by rushing the Z/Q10 to market half baked. Some would say that batter wasn't even mixed. lol Their name in glass products has been damaged and they're still feeling that damage, even if not cognizant of it. PKB is now their niche. I'm GLAD it's their niche and think they would have been better off embracing their differences rather than chasing Apple like a starving puppy.

I recall when Harley Davidson's name was synonymous with "antiquated junk" (circa mid 70's). Their obituary was ready for print. They were chided for failing to mimic the UJM (Universal Japanese Motorcycle) inline four cylinder trend of the 70s. Instead, they stuck with their "antiquated" Vtwin and cultivated a niche market. That market might still be "niche" but NO one can call HD unsuccessful these days. Thanks to their "old fashioned" Vtwin. HD even has a model line named "Classic". Toolbelt is as right for BB as Vtwin was for HD, IMO. Chen might learn a little from Willie G. and a couple beers.. ??

That's the brief version of what i was thinking. FWIW.
    +100.
    10-26-15 02:46 AM
    Didn't want to quote your message because too lazy to delete all of the other parts that was replying to others, but I actually don't get the issue of names not showing up. When I receive calls, their name, picture, and custom ringtones all work right away...

You couldn't bare deleting those replies on that awesome Classic keyboard? Wow talk about a contradiction (lmao) one of my contacts has several #s and it doesn't always show the name just the #, I also have silent notifications for it, sometimes the text still beep, voicemail alert etc instead of remaining silent!

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    Velocitymj likes this.
    10-26-15 05:41 AM
    How is everyone else's battery life with the Classic?

Posted via CB10
    Good battery, usually gets me through the day, a day and a half sometimes. Maybe you have some android app running in the backround. Google maps and especially Waze get the phone hot. If the wipe didn't help, you should try an autoloader. Takes half an hour to read the instructions and install.
    Last edited by werkregen; 10-26-15 at 06:16 AM.
    10-26-15 06:01 AM
    Maybe you have some android app running in the backround.
    Exactly! I have changed the autoloader in the most of apps and now the battery life ist much longer, between 2-3 days by middle using of device.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 06:43 AM
    The bb10 app task manager tells you what is running in the background.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 07:06 AM
    You couldn't bare deleting those replies on that awesome Classic keyboard? Wow talk about a contradiction (lmao) one of my contacts has several #s and it doesn't always show the name just the #, I also have silent notifications for it, sometimes the text still beep, voicemail alert etc instead of remaining silent!

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    Um, maybe work on your reading comprehension before you post something you think is smart. I said I'm too LAZY to. If I wanted to, I definitely could have done it, but why bother if the person I'm replying to knows what I'm referring to? I wasn't being hostile toward anyone, don't understand why you felt the need to. Got other problems bothering you? Girlfriend problems? Whatever it is, I'm sure someone in an off-topic forum would be happy to talk to you about it. But don't take it out on random people, it makes you look pretty pathetic...

Bbnivende and Velocitymj like this.
    10-26-15 11:13 AM
    I agree that the camera is weak.

But the rest of your points either don't bother me or I haven't run into (4 e-mail accounts and no HUB lag, for example).

Any other phone I try makes me want to pull my hair out. My Z30 is nice but typing on glass is blah, and desktop sites are SO much easier to work with the Classic.

From a Classic
    10-26-15 12:53 PM
    So take your ignorant, hostile BS somewhere else and do some homework before making a fool out of yourself...
    Ha... nice ownage.. that guy constantly thinks he's some supreme know-it-all...
    Velocitymj likes this.
    10-27-15 09:15 AM
    Get a passport

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 08:07 PM
    Ha... nice ownage.. that guy constantly thinks he's some supreme know-it-all...
    Someone will need to explain to me how I'm not using the native calendar just because it's an outlook account... you can use any type of account with the native BlackBerry calendar. And I noticed there's also a every day option not just 6 months.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-27-15 08:31 PM
    Someone will need to explain to me how I'm not using the native calendar just because it's an outlook account... you can use any type of account with the native BlackBerry calendar. And I noticed there's also a every day option not just 6 months.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    You've been so arrogant and ridiculous in your previous posts, putting people down, when you clearly don't know what you're writing about, that it's challenging to respond to you with any civility.
    Perhaps you should try reading the posts above .. since it's already been clearly pointed out, both in text and in photos that you're not using the native Calendar.
    Or are you just intent on acting like a troll and being annoying?
    And that's putting it politely.
    joewoo likes this.
    10-28-15 01:15 AM
146 12345 ...