It was great to see the Classic on the shelves of our local Verizon store but no where was a Z30. To me that doesn't even make any sense. I then run over to AT&T to check out a Passport and guess what....no Passport. They only had the Classic and the store rep said he had a few request to see one but they have no idea when or if it will be on display. Wtf. Up here in northern New England you can't even touch a Passport. Why would AT&T not have one on the shelf?? Every other stupid, half made phone you can buy, try, and test but no Passport. Does anyone think that just maybe BlackBerry might sell a phone here in America if they let the people know they are still in business.

This is crazy beyond crazy.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red and still on 10.2.1
    03-10-15 11:27 AM
    In the entire state of Indiana, there are only 3 AT&T corporate stores that stock the Passport. That's how rare this thing is.
    03-10-15 11:42 AM
    It was great to see the Classic on the shelves of our local Verizon store but no where was a Z30. To me that doesn't even make any sense. I then run over to AT&T to check out a Passport and guess what....no Passport. They only had the Classic and the store rep said he had a few request to see one but they have no idea when or if it will be on display. Wtf. Up here in northern New England you can't even touch a Passport. Why would AT&T not have one on the shelf?? Every other stupid, half made phone you can buy, try, and test but no Passport. Does anyone think that just maybe BlackBerry might sell a phone here in America if they let the people know they are still in business.

This is crazy beyond crazy.

Enterprise doesn't need displays set up in stores...

It is crazy beyond crazy to continue to expect Carrier's to treat BlackBerry as just any other consumer device.
    03-10-15 01:12 PM
    Went to my Verizon store last night to get a screen protector after I got my classic in the mail and there were no Blackberries in the store. Heck to even get the screen protector they had to search through boxes in the back just to find one. It's disappointing. But after seeing mine the couple next to me asked the store employee to show them one so...

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 04:48 PM
    Glad to hear whenever a store is actually carrying the Passport or Classic,

They seriously need to at least stock a couple, people will buy if it's there!
    03-11-15 05:54 AM
    Like I said them not having one displayed is crazier than crazy. If people knew BlackBerry was still in business I know people would buy them. Who buys a car without looking at one first?

Glad to hear whenever a store is actually carrying the Passport or Classic,

They seriously need to at least stock a couple, people will buy if it's there!

03-11-15 06:58 AM
    I live in Boston and searched high and low to find a store which carried the passport so I could at least test it out, and I have yet to find one. When I went to at&t to ask about when they'd have it they told me they weren't sure. So I asked if I could see the classic, they didn't have any in stock, I had to ask a sales rep to see his. I actually went back recently and the same rep told me people have been ordering online and doing in store pick ups, they've been running out of stock consistently, which is a positive, yet they still don't display the classic or the passport....

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 07:28 AM
    My local Verizon store in norther NJ says they can get you a Classic on a "next day" basis, but they don't have any on display.
    03-11-15 06:51 PM
    I bought my Passport and Classic without trying them first. Love em' both.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 06:59 PM
    Got my verizon classic at a verizon store on the 5th. No problem. Nice reps. Had a slight problem with the first one they got out for me to purchase, and another rep came over and tried to assist. He got on his android to research a problem...I asked what forum he was going to....Crackberry! I almost gave him a high 5! Long story short, they had to get me another classic. The first one never booted....stuck in some weird programming mode...
    All is well. Love my classic.
    By the way, the rep who helped said he was getting the classic. Already has a Z10.
    03-11-15 07:21 PM
    Both At&t and Verizon in my area had them got to test both of them got the classic on Verizon will get the Passport later this year!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 10:29 PM
    I brought the Classic from my local Verizon store without ever touching a demo. After insisting I DIDN'T want a iPhone or Android phone the CSR finally grabbed one from the back and I upgraded.

Really sad for BlackBerry IMO.

You have ask for a BlackBerry at my Verizon store.

Otherwise you won't even know they have them for sale!

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.1.1448
    03-12-15 12:07 AM