My blackberry classic received 10.3.3 2163 update via OTA SQC100-4 it was a 826mb update. I purchased the phone for $30 and could not be happier. Returning my overpriced iphone 7plus 256GB tomorrow costing $1500 after taxes and will be waiting for the Mercuryyy to release. Can't live without my keyboard. Although I do wish the Mercury was running BB10 software with high end specs and able to run a damn app like snapchat and facebook.

Sent from my  Classic Smartphone.
    Last edited by CRIISPP; 01-05-17 at 10:02 PM.
    01-05-17 05:46 PM
    The 10.3.2 os verion of BlackBerry is the version which is uploaded by the BlackBerry server and the10.3.3 verion is the leaked version which has bugs in it and are not fixed when the BlackBerry server will fix all the bugs they will uplode it and u will be able to download dont worry just wait for the official release or elso u can download it from the autoloader and get to use it

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 04:22 AM
    The 10.3.2 os verion of BlackBerry is the version which is uploaded by the BlackBerry server and the10.3.3 verion is the leaked version which has bugs in it and are not fixed when the BlackBerry server will fix all the bugs they will uplode it and u will be able to download dont worry just wait for the official release or elso u can download it from the autoloader and get to use it

Posted via CB10
    3000% wrong, but OK.
    01-29-17 09:33 AM
    I just got the update notice for 10.3.3. Is it worth it? It seemed like some had problems with it.

On Rogers with a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 09:41 AM
    I have personally been running 10.3.3.1435 - that's the latest I can get OTA here in the UK. I cannot update any higher without using an autoloader and I don't want to have all my phone's data deleted. I've spent far too long installing apps and Google Play to just wipe it.

10.3.3.1435 has been OK. It has been pretty stable, but I have had 2-3 crashes where I have to close and re-open an app. I'm not really fussed by that. I do think, however, that with the phone being a few years old, you've got to accept that things wont be as quick as a newer phone. For example, the browser on the Classic is 'ok'. It's not bad, but it's far from great. Yesterday I was looking at the Motorola forums on my Classic and I could barely load it up. I used my iPhone SE and the SE was instant. Safari is probably the best browser out there for speed, aside from Chrome.

To fully answer your question: all i've seen from 10.3.3.1435 is that it has the anti-phishing mechanism which i've yet to see work. I've actually landed on some pretty dodgy pages and it seems to do nothing. I will do some more thorough testing though, so don't take that as concrete proof. I think the biggest update is the NIAP certification and security fixes in the background. Because there aren't any release notes, it's hard to know exactly what was (and wasn't) fixed. I always get nervous when I don't see patch notes with what was fixed, because it makes me wonder what is going on.

Although i'm no fan of Google, nor android, you have to respect the way they go out of their way to publish release notes/patch notes when they update their nexus/pixel devices. For a company known for security, Blackberry don't seem to publish much information which is either a really good thing, or a really bad thing - I don't think there's an inbetween. The tinfoil-hatters amongst us will be wondering why Blackberry aren't being open and honest with us. The security buffs amongst us will be curious and the casuals wont care.
    01-29-17 10:22 AM
30 12