Since few days, my classic shuts down when battery becomes 40% or less. No doubt that the battery goes on for 2 to 2.5 days long and still it remains at 40% and after that it turns off. I don't understand what is the problem? Is anyone else also face this problem?
    Does it have a solution?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-17 09:58 AM
    Since few days, my classic shuts down when battery becomes 40% or less. No doubt that the battery goes on for 2 to 2.5 days long and still it remains at 40% and after that it turns off. I don't understand what is the problem? Is anyone else also face this problem?
    Does it have a solution?

Posted via CB10
    I've faced this problem on devices that I didn't care about and drained them down to 0% and let it sit for weeks without charge.. or even if you leave your battery fully charged all the time it will damage the capacity of the battery. Look up lithium battery care on Google for the science behind it.
    08-25-17 02:53 AM
    I've faced this problem on devices that I didn't care about and drained them down to 0% and let it sit for weeks without charge.. or even if you leave your battery fully charged all the time it will damage the capacity of the battery. Look up lithium battery care on Google for the science behind it.
    This is somewhat true... It's very temperature based too...
    08-25-17 10:05 AM