Help me! I buy Classic second hand from Telus vendor but make call it appear "The device is network locked. Contact your service providder". I press SOS imput code but corect. Help me. Thank a lot!
    05-04-20 11:20 PM
    Help me! I buy Classic second hand from Telus vendor but make call it appear "The device is network locked. Contact your service providder". I press SOS imput code but corect. Help me. Thank a lot!
    You have to get it unlocked by the carrier from which it came.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    05-04-20 11:33 PM
    You have to get it unlocked by the carrier from which it came.
    I've entered it over the number of times it has blocked
    05-05-20 08:03 AM
    CAUTION: Make sure to enter the unlock code correctly. Your phone will become permanently locked to the TELUS network after three to ten incorrect attempts.

You can unlock the BlackBerry Z10 with a TELUS SIM card or a non-TELUS SIM card.

To unlock the BlackBerry Z10 with a non-TELUS SIM card, complete all the steps below. Otherwise skip to step #6.

1. Remove the battery.
    2. Remove your TELUS SIM card.
    3. Insert the non-TELUS SIM card.
    4. Reinsert the battery and power on your BlackBerry.
    5. The "Your device is MEP locked". Please contact your service provider message appears.
    6. Tap Settings.
    7. Select Security and Privacy.
    8. Select SIM Card.
    9. Scroll down to Phone Network Unlock and tap the Unlock Network button.
    10. Enter the MEP code (unlock code).
    11. Tap OK.
    If you - or someone else entered the code incorrectly too many times...

Telus was on that many here had problems with, when unlocking a BB10 phone. In the future, if you are buying an used phone... make sure it is unlocked first.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    05-05-20 08:20 AM
    Telus sent code for me! But I don't input it notice block! Tomorrow I try it.
    05-05-20 10:04 AM
    Telus sent code but I don't input it. Help me
    Attached Thumbnails My Classic is network locked! Contact your service provider?-received_2557718574490772.png  
    05-05-20 09:43 PM
    Telus sent code but I don't input it. Help me
    See post#4.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    05-06-20 07:14 AM
    See post#4.
    Still unable to enter the code because it is blocked.
    05-06-20 08:31 AM
    Telus answered as shown
    Attached Thumbnails My Classic is network locked! Contact your service provider?-screenshot_20200506-203207.jpg  
    05-06-20 08:34 AM
    Not much we can do for you at this point....

You could try using an Autoloader to reinstall the OS - don't know if that affect the SIM lock counter or not. But it's something to try.

I'd watch a few youtube video's on unlocking a BB10 device... to make sure your doing it right.

Could always try some of the sites that offer unlock codes (for a price usually). But if it's a Telus phone, then their code should be working.

Also try a different SIM card..
    drtiendiep likes this.
    05-06-20 11:57 AM

You could try using an Autoloader to reinstall the OS - don't know if that affect the SIM lock counter or not. But it's something to try.

I'd watch a few youtube video's on unlocking a BB10 device... to make sure your doing it right.

Could always try some of the sites that offer unlock codes (for a price usually). But if it's a Telus phone, then their code should be working.

It's seemingly hard locked. They entered too many wrong codes / or it was blocked for lost/stolen/. No carrier will touch it. The only realistic hope is finding an unlocker who can do hard locked devices and there's less and less reputable unlockers daily. Being in Vietnam, though, should be able to find someone locally.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    05-06-20 03:39 PM

I tried it all. All failed friends
    05-07-20 05:49 PM
    Up to top
    05-17-20 09:08 PM
    Up ...
    08-05-20 08:17 AM
    Up ...
    We've already suggested as much as we can. Continuing to post up isn't going to change that. A moderator will just close the thread.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    08-05-20 08:38 AM
    Up ...
    Should have tried returning it to seller in the beginning. At this point, unfortunately, you’re just wasting time on it.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    08-05-20 01:29 PM
    You dropped your phone and jostled the SIM card. Open the tray (with the tool), and replace the card, and restart the phone.
    08-25-20 06:03 PM
    Ah, wait, I just read your first message again. Maybe not.

(However, this just happenned to me, and this was how I fixed it. And I was puzzled for a few minutes...)
    08-25-20 06:05 PM