Before to start, I'm from Korea. I am not pretty good at ENG.
    Hi, I have a problem.
    I teardown my classic to tune. But I didn't tune my classic because I didn't have much time. After assemble my classic, It isn't turned on. At first, It was turned on, but turned down after a few seconds (8~10 seconds) . I teardown and assembled them again, but it wasn't work. Now, when I put a charger, LED makes green (with some orange) light. In korean community, some people said " may be the mainboard or connecting cable to powered screen was hurted. " What should I do? I need your help.
    04-12-20 08:06 AM
    Hi, I have a problem.
    I teardown my classic to tune. But I didn't tune my classic because I didn't have much time. After assemble my classic, It isn't turned on. At first, It was turned on, but turned down after a few seconds (8~10 seconds) . I teardown and assembled them again, but it wasn't work. Now, when I put a charger, LED makes green (with some orange) light. In korean community, some people said " may be the mainboard or connecting cable to powered screen was hurted. " What should I do? I need your help.
    I could be any one of a hundred things. Impossible to diagnose.
    tw-barcode likes this.
    04-12-20 09:17 AM
    Hi, I have a problem.
    It would seem to me that you must have either missed a crucial step in the re-assemble process or have broken some part while re-assembling. Maybe look on YouTube for a Classic teardown video and carefully note where the cable connections etc are located. If you damaged the mainboard or cable connection then you will obviously need to buy a new part or get a new device. As conite has stated, there could be many possibilities for damage.
    tw-barcode likes this.
    04-12-20 09:26 AM
    I see.. may be I can't revive this....
    04-12-20 10:29 AM
    I see.. may be I can't revive this....
    Maybe the easiest thing to do is just look for another cheap used one.
    04-12-20 12:25 PM
    Look for cables that are broken, or if you used a metal pry on any of the cables to disconnect you may have shorted the motherboard.
    04-13-20 08:15 AM
    Why did you take it apart in the first place? Was it not working then?

Try a few more times....

Might also check to see if an Autoloader can connect to it, and reload the OS.
    04-13-20 09:38 AM
    Buy a new one...

Posted on my  Classic
    04-17-20 08:41 AM