I restarted my blackberry classic,it turned off but won't turn back on
    11-24-19 07:31 PM
    Hi @Denuboy_18--

You should be able to hold down the top power button until your LED lights up, or something appears on your screen - either the BB10 bootup or your carrier's logo.

If none of that happens, please provide a little more info:
    Which method did you use to shut it down - holding the top button until it turned off? Holding the + and - volume buttons until the screen went dark?

Is your LED lit up at all, and if so, what color is it, and is it blinking or solid?

Is your Classic plugged into a power source? If not, plug it in before trying to turn it on, in case the battery just needs some juice.

Are you sure it is completely off and not just showing a dark screen? If you lightly click the top power button once, does the screen come back on?

Anything else you can share would be helpful, like what was the phone doing before you shut it down, what was the last thing you saw on the screen, etc.

Fingers crossed!
    11-24-19 08:11 PM
    One other thing, @Denuboy_18: There's no need to start 2 separate threads with the same question.

I answered you in this thread and Conite answered you at the link below (I didn't see his in time or I would have continued posting in that thread myself):
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1178868

Just be patient, and wait for someone to get back to you before asking the same question again. Thanks! :-)

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    11-24-19 08:44 PM