I just got new BlackBerry Classic last week and I now found my back button is wobbly!!

Does anyone has problem with the keyboard, trackpad or anything?
    04-13-15 04:51 AM
    ask your carrier for a replacement?
    Sathit Prasomsup likes this.
    04-13-15 05:24 AM
    My back button and call end button are also wobbly. This bothered me a lot when I first got the classic (check my prior posts about the issue). That said, I kind of accepted it as a small manufacturing flaw and don't foresee it causing future problems or getting worse, so I learned to live with it. My choice was based on not wanting to go through the inconvenience of ordering a new phone, etc. Also, I really find myself using gestures to close aps and to navigate, way more than I use the tool belt. Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 05:25 AM
    There has already been a topic regarding a similar issue. Some people reported issues with the back button or the toolbelt in general. Same here, the back button on my Classic started to creak after about two months of use, same with a couple of keys on the keyboard. The only way fixing this besides doing it yourself would be a warranty claim.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 05:38 AM
    The keys on my keyboard feel wobbly and loose sometimes I use it, other times they feel firm and secure. I have no idea why this is the case, whether perhaps the temperature or something affects the keyboard - I don't know.

Nothing on my BlackBerry Classic has justified me taking it back for a warranty fix, it doesn't alter the functionality of the device and it isn't like one of the keys is just going to 'fall off'. It's all good, the Classic just takes some time to wear in and get used to - but once you get used to its minor issues you start to enjoy it for the amazing device it is.

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    04-13-15 06:06 AM
    I have had mine since launch day. It has performed flawless. I use it more hours than most.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:05 AM
    Mine is not wobbly, I suggest you get it exchanged while it's still under the return policy if you feel it may become a problem in the future.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-13-15 09:35 AM