If someone sends me a text, I don't respond, but they send another hours (or minutes, days) later, the time of only the later text appears. Any way to get the time on the earlier text?
    02-28-16 10:59 PM
    If someone sends me a text, I don't respond, but they send another hours (or minutes, days) later, the time of only the later text appears. Any way to get the time on the earlier text?
    Either tapping on the earlier message or long press to get more info should do the trick.
    02-28-16 11:23 PM
    Either tapping on the earlier message or long press to get more info should do the trick.
    Thanks.

I tapped on it, which only highlights the message, but does not give any info.

I also long pressed the message and that gave me some options, but none with the time of the text.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 11:33 PM
    Thanks.

I tapped on it, which only highlights the message, but does not give any info.

I also long pressed the message and that gave me some options, but none with the time of the text.

Posted via CB10
    When you long-press the message you will see options appear to the right of the screen. Look at the top and you will see the time that the message was received.

Multiple Texts In A Row From Same Contact, Why Only Time Stamp For Most Recent One?-screenshot01.png

Posted via CB10
    Fret Madden likes this.
    02-29-16 05:22 AM
    When you long-press the message you will see options appear to the right of the screen. Look at the top and you will see the time that the message was received.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot01.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	392795

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but when I do that, I get only the date, and an incorrect one at that. It says Feb 19, 1970.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 06:26 AM
    Thanks, but when I do that, I get only the date, and an incorrect one at that. It says Feb 19, 1970.

Posted via CB10
    Well that's odd. You might have to reload the OS. I don't know what else could fix that.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 12:39 PM
    It only groups them together if it's within the same minute or two I believe. It sounds like you have a date recognition problem. What date is your phone set to?
    02-29-16 02:22 PM
    It only groups them together if it's within the same minute or two I believe.
    I hope that is true. I am going to run a test later to find out.

It sounds like you have a date recognition problem. What date is your phone set to?
    In the Date and Time settings, mine is set to auto-set the time and date. And it is currently showing the correct date and time.
    02-29-16 04:13 PM