So I have a plan for mobile Hotspot but it does not seem to be working. Called AT&T and they checked over everything and could not find a reason this is happening. It's on my data plan. Whenever I try to use it it gives me this message.

Mobile Hotspot not working-img_20150917_170903.png

So I am not sure what to do from here? Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 07:10 PM
    What OS is your device on?
    09-17-15 09:36 PM
    The newest one... the one that just went live like less than a week ago. I think they messed my phone up at AT&T. The "manager" I saw when I got my Sim card didn't even know how to turn the classic on. Basically he acted as if he was too good to even hold a blackberry. He said he hadn't pick one up since 2008. I think he didn't register my device properly.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 12:33 AM
    The newest one... the one that just went live like less than a week ago. I think they messed my phone up at AT&T. The "manager" I saw when I got my Sim card didn't even know how to turn the classic on. Basically he acted as if he was too good to even hold a blackberry. He said he hadn't pick one up since 2008. I think he didn't register my device properly.

Posted via CB10
    I know I cant use mobile hotspot now I have update my laptop to windows 10 was ok on windows 7 don't know if this helps you at all
    09-18-15 03:26 AM
    Well I can't use it at all. My device won't even turn the feature on.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:36 PM
    Thanks for the responses. Got it working today through working with technical support with AT&T. Apparently there were some "provisions" that needed to be set on my phone. Don't know what they were even though I did have Hotspot in my plan. All is good in the world now I guess.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 12:34 AM
    Thanks for the responses. Got it working today through working with technical support with AT&T. Apparently there were some "provisions" that needed to be set on my phone. Don't know what they were even though I did have Hotspot in my plan. All is good in the world now I guess.

Posted via CB10
    And all is not good now. Whatever I guess. No mobile Hotspot apparently all of a sudden the classic doesn't support AT&T 4G

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 11:19 AM