I've downloaded apps from BB World, Amazon App Store, and from Google Play. They all show that I already have all the album arts, which I do. But the default BB music app does not display majority of it. I've been trying many things for the past few days and now I am completely stumped. Anybody have a clue how to resolve this?

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    12-31-14 05:10 PM
    You can install this program - mp3 tag Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...) - on your PC. Then you connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. Use Google to find square pictures for the albums that are missing the covers, usually in a 300x300 or 350x350 size. Then use the Mp3 Tag program to add the photos to the songs which need the covers.
    12-31-14 06:00 PM
    It takes a little while to enter the album art one by one, but afterward, all of your songs will have the correct photos.
    12-31-14 06:02 PM
    Make sure it has an album name... Any song you have with no album name will also show no album art.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-31-14 06:31 PM
    Mp3 tag has fields to enter missing information, such as the Album titles.
    12-31-14 06:53 PM
    Thanks for the replies but I was hoping I can do this without a computer as I do not own one. On my nexus 5 it was so simple to do this. It was simply a click of a button.

12-31-14 08:53 PM
    Thanks for the replies but I was hoping I can do this without a computer as I do not own one. On my nexus 5 it was so simple to do this. It was simply a click of a button.

There should be apps that do this, but I don't know of any since I usually get them all set up on my PC before I sync them to the phone.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-31-14 10:12 PM
    Buy an app called ID3IOT. It will let you add album covers to your mp3s.

http://crackberry.com/edit-your-audi...t-blackberry-0

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 12-31-14 at 11:43 PM.
    12-31-14 10:23 PM
    Sorry...drunk...blame NYE for it. From what I remember each song needs to be in separate folders with each folder containing the individual don't and the album cover saved as a. Jpg to display to album cover.
    01-01-15 12:00 AM
    Sorry...drunk...blame NYE for it. From what I remember each song needs to be in separate folders with each folder containing the individual don't and the album cover saved as a. Jpg to display to album cover.
    Uh, sorry, but please ignore everything he just said. No, that absolutely is not required... No offense nuff_said, I just want to be sure nobody actually thinks that is required for the device to show album art. 100% absolutely not...
    01-01-15 02:15 AM
    I use Album Art Grabber. It's free app in BB World. Very simple and nice. Try it, you won't regret.
    01-01-15 02:27 AM
    I use Album Art Grabber. It's free app in BB World. Very simple and nice. Try it, you won't regret.
    I've tried that app but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I would download the 'Back in Black' album cover and it will show on all my albums with missing cover art. I would then download the 'Dirty Deeds' album cover and it'll ask me if I want to replace the 'Back in Black' album cover. I can't seem to be able to have one without replacing the other.

Swave514 likes this.
    01-01-15 03:42 AM
    2 good apps for this:

3diot - in App store. Free for basic tag editing but need to upgrade for album art editing

Musixmatch - snap or Amazon

Really good app, works well on BlackBerry,
    Edits artwork, and best part is that it finds the tags automatically and sometimes the art.
    Very useful and free!!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 01:56 PM
    The best one that I have found is mTag. There is a free version but the search function is turned off. I paid for the upgraded version and it gives you access to search all music files by file title and then edit all MP3 ID tags as well as embed the album cover of your choice in the song file itself. It must use a few databases as I have yet to stump it on an album cover. It's a little slow at times, but so worth the $1.99 I spent on it.
    01-21-15 02:02 PM
    2 good apps for this:

3diot - in App store. Free for basic tag editing but need to upgrade for album art editing
    Musixmatch - snap or Amazon
    Really good app, works well on BlackBerry,
    Edits artwork, and best part is that it finds the tags automatically and sometimes the art.
    Very useful and free!!
    Unfortunately musixmatch doesn't work for the classic. It just keeps closing.

01-21-15 02:18 PM
    I use this all the time too and it works fine every time. You definitely need to do what other people have said and make sure that your songs are grouped by album and that in the "properties" setting when you open them on a PC that they have an album name listed. If your music is organized well then Album Art Grabber should work. Unfortunately you do need a PC to make sure everything is organized and labeled right first though.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 02:40 PM
    I use this all the time too and it works fine every time. You definitely need to do what other people have said and make sure that your songs are grouped by album and that in the "properties" setting when you open them on a PC that they have an album name listed. If your music is organized well then Album Art Grabber should work. Unfortunately you do need a PC to make sure everything is organized and labeled right first though.

Posted via CB10

The pro version of ID31OT can do all of that without a PC. The majority of songs can be properly tagged, but there are some mp3s if they are downloaded from other users, they might have weird fields (such as "Comments") that cannot be changed with ID3IOT.
    01-21-15 05:32 PM
    The pro version of ID31OT can do all of that without a PC. The majority of songs can be properly tagged, but there are some mp3s if they are downloaded from other users, they might have weird fields (such as "Comments") that cannot be changed with ID3IOT.
    Thanks for this tip Denise!
    I bought ID3IOT and i can now fix all the misnamed songs and albums on my SD card without having to use my PC!
    Great find!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-21-15 06:59 PM
    YW Jaydee.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    01-22-15 01:02 AM