Very new to the classic...as in not even 24 hrs old...my first question when scrolling through newsfeeds with either my finger or the trackpad is there anyway to have it not highlight everything blue...I'll attach a few photos for example...or if I use the trackpad it does that too. Is that just normal classic stuff
    Might be a strange question-img_20150322_092157.png

Attachment 343000
    03-22-15 09:23 AM
    If I'm scrolling and I'm using the touch screen, I don't see the blue selection highlight. If I'm scrolling with the trackpad, I see blue on my screen. The blue highlight shows you where your "cursor" is. Similar to the idea of a mouse.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:30 AM
    I got what you mean, you try scroll up and down screen from the side instead of middle, give it a try. Sometimes will appear "blue" for the pictures or text.

Posted via Blackberry Classic
    03-22-15 09:31 AM
    I have the same problem I'm sure everyone does. It's like it's selecting whatever your touching. Makes everything look weird. If your using the track pad I think that's just the way it is. When I scroll with my finger I don't have the blue pop up do you? But I scroll from the side not the middle

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:34 AM
    Often, if you don't touch the trackpad and just scroll using the space bar, it won't highlight things.

This might be changed in future OS updates.

From a Classic
    03-22-15 09:50 AM
    Yeah I hope they find a way to fix this. Really ruins the content you are viewing.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:57 AM
    I have the same problem I'm sure everyone does. It's like it's selecting whatever your touching. Makes everything look weird. If your using the track pad I think that's just the way it is. When I scroll with my finger I don't have the blue pop up do you? But I scroll from the side not the middle

Posted via CB10
    Yup I get it no matter if trackpad or touching screen middle or side. It's not a deal breaker for me but it's sure annoying. I'm just glad I'm not the only one haha

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:23 AM
    I got what you mean, you try scroll up and down screen from the side instead of middle, give it a try. Sometimes will appear "blue" for the pictures or text.

Posted via Blackberry Classic
    I see. I guess I've just become accustomed to it.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 11:11 AM
    I suggested in Beta Zone to change this blue highlight to a blue box and to allow users to change the color of the highlight. It's terrible in BlackBerry World. The blue color makes it really hard to see items in the carousel.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 03:50 PM